Namely Employee Reviews

Would Not Recommend
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2017
I would not recommend Namely as a place to work. The product is incredibly unreliable and the QA process is all but non-existent as far as I can tell. Senior leadership is completely oblivious to this.
Great start up. Need lots of process improvement
Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 16, 2016
Great start up. Need process improvement to take them over the finish line. To really make this raw gem into a fine polished stone. CEO has a great vision for the organization. The board is also on point as to industry standards. Sales is driven and they are progressive. Recent Implementation leadership changes need improvement not really seeing the bigger picture. Easy functionality for the end user.
Pros
Great company, great people
Cons
Need process improvement
Productive fun workplace, great atmosphere, staff and management are top notch
ACA Reporting Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 5, 2016
I was only working there as a temporary employee for about three months, but in that time I truly enjoyed it there. The staff there were very welcoming and supportive, they always offered help and training if needed. The environment was laid back, but busy work was constant. However, we all there worked as a team to get the work done. I found management to be very great and well organized, my co-workers were amazing made new friends there. Hardest and most enjoyable part of the job was in learning about onboarding clients and employees into their payroll and benefits site. It was a lot to absorb, but once we did it flowed pretty easily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Namely. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3