NAMSA

NAMSA Employer Reviews

Your job is secure at NAMSA
Quality Assurance Auditor (Current Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: job security and recognitions
Cons: i have a lobg drive to work in high traffic
Great working environment and also high pace. QA Dept is small. I get to be involved with several labs (Micro, Chemistry, Invitro). The high pace work environment kept me engage and challenge every day. people are friendly and have a great sense of customer focus.
Not a good place to work.
Standard Technician III (Former Employee), Northwood, OHMarch 3, 2014
Cons: 50 hours one week and then 30 the next, managment is terrible!
Managment is non exsistant until something gets messed up, then they all come out of the wood work and act like the world is ending. Money rules all in this company. If something goes wrong that heaven forbid cost this multi million dollar company some money then you will be terminated. The job culture is not there and there is a large disconnect between managment and employee. All the employees were fun to work with but it is like walking on egg shells when managment is around. Rule by fear and not example. Just my experience tho. I know other people in different departments enjoyed there job, but none of the toxicology wing wanted to be there.
NAMSA gave me the skills to further my career
Technologist II, BPU (Former Employee), Northwood, OHSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: bonuses, vacation time, friendships
Cons: overtime
My job was very stressful, but interesting and at times fun.
I learned to work as a cohesive group. Our group would brainstorm daily to accomplish the tasks at hand.
The hardest part of the job was the overtime. We would some times work 10 - 15 hours extra a week.
The most enjoyable part of my job was being part of a team. We had a great working relationship and knowing we had each others backs.
NAMSA is a solid place to work
Director of Global Business Development (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNAugust 22, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: tough work life balance
Amazing people and a great place to learn about bringing medical devices to market.

The challenges with a growing business, we are burning the great associates out as we are not always willing to hire quickly. Great place to learn, but work life balance is taking its toll.
Great place to work. Good People.
Technician I (Current Employee), Northwood, OHJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: all employees are treated with respect by management.
Cons: depends on the dept you work in.
Management treats Employees more than fair & with respect. Co-Workers are a good Group of People to Work with.
Complete Consulting Company
Owner (Former Employee), KuwaitMay 30, 2013
- Implemented a no-staff business model and instead, partnered with vendors and sub-contractors to expand the business.
- Managed existing accounts to create new business deals and revenue channels.