NANA Development Corporation Employee Reviews in United States

productive, differnt environment to work.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CHIEF PERFORMANCE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMay 5, 2015
NANA is a Alaskain based company, owned by Alaskans. learning the culture of the Eskimos was very interesting. the training was excellent.
unorganized company ever
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, akMay 4, 2015
The worst company! does not care about their employees. Not considerate, professional or organized! Long hours and little pay! I was fed up by the unprofessional leadership management and fled! Never returned! Do not waste your time and hard work for it will not pay off!!!!! You would get more recognition and respect working at a different establishment such as Walmart.
Pros
Cons
Long hours! Extremely unorganized as a company very little communication
Productive and supportive workgroup
COMPLIANCE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKAugust 22, 2014
Processed Secure Access Request Forms, managed logical access for users within the company using Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Citrix, and Costpoint 6 & 7. Co workers were supportive and fun to work with. I have learned how to audit and manage logical access. I believe the hardest part of the job was dealing with a customer that is being difficult to work with. Near holidays, everyone would get into the festive spirit and we would do something that was related to the holiday.
Pros
supportive co-workers/managers
Cons
everyone had more than their share of work and worked multiple roles
Was able to work anywhere I requested to
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJanuary 8, 2014
I was able to express myself freely and travel and travel to many temperate places in Alaska and learn hands on experience within the engineering field when the computers were just coming into the working force. I was able to learn how to survey in the field which was nice change of pace from the office environment.
Pros
being outside surveying and researching online during the computer burst.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NANA Development Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

NANA Development Corporation Reviews by Location