NANA Development Corporation

NANA Development Corporation Employee Reviews

unorganized company ever
Supervisor (Former Employee), Anchorage, akMay 4, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Long hours! Extremely unorganized as a company very little communication
The worst company! does not care about their employees. Not considerate, professional or organized! Long hours and little pay! I was fed up by the unprofessional leadership management and fled! Never returned! Do not waste your time and hard work for it will not pay off!!!!! You would get more recognition and respect working at a different establishment such as Walmart.
Productive and supportive workgroup
COMPLIANCE ANALYST (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKAugust 22, 2014
Pros: supportive co-workers/managers
Cons: everyone had more than their share of work and worked multiple roles
Processed Secure Access Request Forms, managed logical access for users within the company using Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Citrix, and Costpoint 6 & 7. Co workers were supportive and fun to work with. I have learned how to audit and manage logical access. I believe the hardest part of the job was dealing with a customer that is being difficult to work with. Near holidays, everyone would get into the festive spirit and we would do something that was related to the holiday.
Was able to work anywhere I requested to
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee), Anchorage, AKJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: being outside surveying and researching online during the computer burst.
I was able to express myself freely and travel and travel to many temperate places in Alaska and learn hands on experience within the engineering field when the computers were just coming into the working force. I was able to learn how to survey in the field which was nice change of pace from the office environment.