NANA WorleyParsons Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
great company
Field Buyer/Material Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKAugust 8, 2016
Nana Worley Parsons is a great company to work for. wonderful safety culture and open door policy with all management. the hardest part is the current status of the industry as a whole and the uncertainty that comes with it.
Great people in HR and Safety Positions
Lead Mechanical Estimator and Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKFebruary 27, 2016
A typical day at work involved performing a Total Installed Cost estimate. Manage Subcontractors and review and approve their estimates. The management was hard to reach when I had questions or complications in the execution of the work. Hard to get a hold of the proper engineers when a change order required engineering support (Short Staffed). The most enjoyable part of the job would be learning the engineering side of construction; was able to attend all drawing reviews and was able to learn what it takes to perform multiple differnt projects in almost every application.
Pros
Comp time
Cons
Mangement support
Productive and interesting workplace.
Chief Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKFebruary 19, 2016
NANA WorleyParsons was a very intellectually challenging and personally satisfactory workplace for me. I progressed from a contract electrical engineer to the Electrical & Instrument Engineering Depart Head. My engineering colleagues were very pleasant to work with. The most enjoyable work was engineering electrical equipment and generating the material requisitions that would cause their purchase. Upper management was always affable and entertained suggestions from subordinates. It was a great company to work for.
Pros
Flexible work hours; good 401K plan; interesting projects to work on
I Good Company to Work For
Senior Staff Engineer, Civil/Structural (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKAugust 25, 2015
I have enjoyed working there. Pay is good and so it the management. The benefits are not great, but adequate. Lots of procedures that become cumbersome for an experienced worker.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Lack of security, mediocre benefits.
very good
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, Alaska, USAugust 24, 2015
Enjoyed working with the projects. Has tools through the WorleyParsons EMS system for project management. works with major oil and gas clients.
Pleasant environment in cubicles, low stress.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJanuary 29, 2014
Overtime is not required but is available as comp time. Generally very good people work in the Anchorage offices.
Pros
Good parking, great hours flexibility
Cons
Poor benefits contributions (you can buy health insurance that is better on your own).
Wonderful company!
E&I Designer (Current Employee) –  Milne Point, AKMarch 29, 2013
I have worked for NWP for 5 years. They are caring and professional. NWP is a full-service engineering company that provides top-notch engineering services to many different locations.

Want to know more about NANA WorleyParsons?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NANA WorleyParsons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4