NantHealth Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 18, 2017
Mostly sit at a computer and take customer support phone calls. Very relaxed and easy paced. Everyone is very friendly. Beer friday is a must attend. Feel very involved and welcomed from management.
Great place to work, great people to work for.
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 17, 2017
A typical day at Nant was walking the facility and making sure nothing was disturbed overnight. Meeting with m Manager and going over any necessary information he needed to know regarding the facility. Up coming repairs and time frame. Greeting my Associates and making sure they were equipped with what they needed to facilitate there job. Review shipping/receiving, prepare conference rooms for meetings. Culture, was very informal and relaxed environment. The management was very good about allowing us to balance our family life with our work schedules. I guess the hardest part about my job was getting the vendors to understand they had to set appointments with me before they came to our site. The most enjoyable part about my job was working for my Associates. There wasn't a day that went by that they made sure I felt appreciated. Also, our monthly Associate events. Those were always fun.
Pros
Free Snacks and drinks, great variaty of coffee to choose from, great company events
Cons
I really don't have anything negative to say
Productive and fun workplace with a pingpong table
Technical Writer Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 31, 2017
Definitely the best first job you could hope to have! Excellent management and very relaxed and friendly culture. At my job I learned about agile and lean methodology and also how to work within a small documentation team. A typical day at work would consist of team meetings with frequent social events.
Incredible place to work
IT Specialist Intern (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJanuary 8, 2017
People around you are always happy because of the atmosphere. You cant get a place where everyone is as happy to be at work as Nanthealth employee's. The only other company that comes to mind would be google. The hours are not crazy and the managers will not harp on you as long as the job gets done when it needs to be done.
Great place at first
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 22, 2016
Former nantcloud company, then merger happened. Everyone didn't know if the office was going to close down or not. Very stressful environment. Part of a 4 man 24/7 "NOC" team that didn't last very long.
Pros
people, downtime
Cons
pay
Productive but Stressful workplace. Google type culture
Solutions Developer (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLDecember 28, 2015
High level workplace with a Google-ish culture. Decent benefits - health benefits were second to none. Was apart of the iSirona company that NantHealth bought and watched the company go down. Walking through the building changed and at times, I felt like I had PTSD because of all of the layoffs. My position was not challenging anymore and was promised compensation increases that never developed.
Pros
Culture, work/life balance, time off policy, health benefits
Cons
Leadership, compensation, products
Went totally corporate after the NantHealth acquisition
Training Specialist and Clinical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FloridaFebruary 4, 2015
prior to NantHealth's acquisition of the then company, iSirona, things were great. There was a great work-life balance and the culture was very friendly and relaxed. However, when NantHealth took over the company things became very stuffy, cut-throat and corporate.
Pros
good pay
Cons
hard to revert back to being truly corporate after the relaxed atmosphere of the previous company
Great Place to work before the merger
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  DallasAugust 17, 2014
1.Great place to work prior to merger.
2.Talented work force .
3.Welcoming environment before merger.It has turned hostile and there is lot of mismanagement with firing employees.
4.Long hours and weekend work is a given.
5.The people and quality of work were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Benefits, Product Suites, People
Cons
Newer Management, Climate is very political, People get fired for no reason
Nice place to work with great co-workers
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLAugust 12, 2014
Nice game room and fun events make NantHealth an enjoyable place to work. The downside being it just was bought out and the company has a problem biting off more than it can chew.
Pros
A very relaxed culture
Cons
the culture is changing and becoming less relaxed
Great Company
o Software Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJuly 17, 2014
NantHealth is a great company to work for. The freedom culture allows you to make your own schedule as long as you work with your team. Management does not micromanage and allows the workers to set the tone. There are several company events to get to know coworkers more.

Most enjoyable part of job is freedom and company events.
Pros
Freedom, Free Snacks, Pay Cell Phone Bill, Benefits, Coworkers
Cons
Salary
Run...dont walk
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 17, 2014
Worst company I have ever worked

Its being lead by a new VP of Product Management who has come in and gotten rid of everyone standing in her way including HR and some long-term employees.

On the Client Services side, we still have the CEO's girlfriend in charge.

It's all such a joke
Pros
nothing
Cons
benefit are a joke...so is the leadership
fun place to work but poor management
Software Security Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 10, 2014
great co-workers, it is a good learning environment, good job culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NantHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8