NantWorks Employee Reviews

Low Morale
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  AnonymousOctober 8, 2017
Where do I start?

There is so much turnover and layoffs. The employees are not happy, those I've talked to are looking for a new job. This could be a great place to work, if they would hire the right managers to run the place. I'm in the process of leaving myself.

The owners are ALWAYS there, which causes so much frenzy, and that trickles down. The owners decide everything.....they don't leave it to their managers to do the right thing. Everything revolves around what they want...ends up being a *hit show...fun to watch though....makes good entertainment. A lot of employees running around like chickens w their heads cut off.

Where's the culture?? No culture whatsoever.Not a good environment. They have food trucks....sorry but that's not a perk. In exchange for having to deal with all the nonsense, there are no perks to keep you motivated.

If you're interviewing....ask a lot of questions. Think twice about coming here if you like a fun environment with structure and communication. Don't make the wrong decision, like I did. I was sold on the company mission itself...do your research.
Pros
Pretty office space. Nice people who will most likely share your unhappiness.
Cons
Lack of culture, no structure, disorganized, and overall not what you might think.
Good salary and low stress but disorganized objectives
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CASeptember 11, 2017
Good salary and low stress but disorganized objectives, so hard to gain a sense of accomplishment or feeling that achievements will be rewarded. Good place to punch the clock, but not for a hard charger.
Pros
Low stress
Cons
No sense of accomplishment
Elitist, egocentric driven company
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 12, 2017
Very weak management structure, contributing to unempowered, under stimulated employees. Very top heavy system but most I worked with are not skilled at directing or motivating a team. Work culture is one of idolatry toward Owner and his wife who calls the shots on everything in the office right down to the Kleenex boxes and garbage cans making it visually interesting but not functional as a medical environment. Owner and his wife frequent the office without acknowledging staff in any way. These visits create a flurry of activity to get everything pristine and in order before they walk in the door which creates stress and disillusion.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Poor management, uninspired, elitist culture
Great Company to work for!
Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAJune 30, 2017
I've been employed with NantWorks for almost 2 months and have had the best experience starting a new company. The Sr. Management is very transparent and really encourage individuals to be the best at their respective positions. They offered a competitive compensation package as well as awesome benefits. There's lots of growth and innovation within NantWorks!
Pros
Innovative, Fast paced, Unlimited PTO
Cons
None!
Excelent Company
Citrix Engineer (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 11, 2016
I worked here for 6 months on a project and I enjoyed working for this company. They have the best project managers and corporate culture.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
Short Contract

Ask a question about working or interviewing at NantWorks. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2