Nars Cosmetics

Nars Cosmetics Employer Reviews

fun workplace
Professional makeup artist (Current Employee), Fort Hood, TXJune 3, 2012
overall fun with meeting new clients and doing what I love. You manage your own counter and really get to take control of your own way of selling the product.
Holt Renfrew - Yorkdale
COUNTER MANAGER (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: continuous learning, fantastic reputation as a colour brand.
Cons: growth within holt renfrew is a challenge.
Working for two companies can have both advantages and challenges. I adored working for such an iconic modern brand as Nars. The product was superior and the clients lived for the brand. I found a typical day at the Holt Renfrew store was aimed at event planning, counter maintenance and servicing clients.

As a counter manager I also trained and motivated – more... staff in order to help brand knowledge and development. Working in Holt Renfrew was a great learning experience, and helped demonstrate customs of highest level of customer service.

The most enjoyable part of my job was achievement. Being the #1 counter in Canada as a part of the Holt Renfrew account, the referrals from overjoyed clients and building the business with my team.

It was an amazing experience for me. I am now looking for a new challenge, platform to showcase my talents and learn new skills. – less

About Nars Cosmetics

If you want to kiss and make up, Shiseido can supply the accoutrements. Shiseido Americas is a subsidiary of Shiseido, Japan's – Read more