Nars Cosmetics

Nars Cosmetics Employer Reviews

Excellent company culture that provided many tools for success.
Business Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 28, 2013
Pros: semi-annual educational seminars, gratis, and excellent incentives for sales increase.
Cons: very little room for advancement
I demonstrated lifestyle products that helped boost my clients confidence. I gave detailed instruction on how to use cosmetics and skin care to enhance natural beauty. The Account Executive for Nars Cosmetics was directive and supportive of my daily business plans which helped me to achieve 30-35% increases at Nordstrom.

Cosmetic sales is highly competitive – more... and I thrived in that environment while maintaining great rapport with co-workers. I created a welcoming and educational space for interested clients as well as enticed skeptical, yet potential customers. The products were outstanding and usually spoke for themselves.

The most important thing I learned as a product demonstrator was to listen to the clients needs. I asked more questions than I gave answers. My number one job was to satisfy the needs of the customer and consequently, that was the most enjoyable aspect of my job. – less
Holt Renfrew - Yorkdale
COUNTER MANAGER (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: continuous learning, fantastic reputation as a colour brand.
Cons: growth within holt renfrew is a challenge.
Working for two companies can have both advantages and challenges. I adored working for such an iconic modern brand as Nars. The product was superior and the clients lived for the brand. I found a typical day at the Holt Renfrew store was aimed at event planning, counter maintenance and servicing clients.

As a counter manager I also trained and motivated – more... staff in order to help brand knowledge and development. Working in Holt Renfrew was a great learning experience, and helped demonstrate customs of highest level of customer service.

The most enjoyable part of my job was achievement. Being the #1 counter in Canada as a part of the Holt Renfrew account, the referrals from overjoyed clients and building the business with my team.

It was an amazing experience for me. I am now looking for a new challenge, platform to showcase my talents and learn new skills. – less

About Nars Cosmetics

If you want to kiss and make up, Shiseido can supply the accoutrements. Shiseido Americas is a subsidiary of Shiseido, Japan's – Read more