Senior Java Developer
The Senior Java Developer is a senior level position for a seasoned developer to work in the CTO team’s Software Engineering Projects. Candidate will participate in a fast paced end-to-end system life cycle practicing agile and extreme programming. We build systems from scratch and apply the state of the art computer science methodologies to achieve technical excellence in speed, performance, extensibility and maintainability. We apply Service Oriented Architecture throughout our system design. We demand our developers to implement frameworks and protocols on demand in order to deliver the performance and scalability objects. The dynamics of our project requires us to have in depth understanding of the latest technology in distributive computing and distributive processing.
- TOMCAT 7 and Struts 2 – design, coding and debugging environment
- Object oriented design with a good understanding of design patterns
- Object oriented programming
- Java design patterns
- CORE JAVA (Collections, NIO socket programming, multi-threading, HTTP and HTTPS protocols, high performance computation in a multi-threaded environment, native XML development, XML API, queues, inter-process communication and thread, JNA and JNI, JNLP, object life cycle management, ASYNC logging of events, system wide exception handling, memory management and garbage collection, JVM performance tuning, cache, efficient management of JAVA objects, concurrency, fluent understanding of all JAVA API and the latest JDK features, JAXB)
- JDBC – POSTGRES and general RDBMS in High Availability environment
- Develop harness for the testing of complicated Web Services involving hybrid and customized protocol
- A minimum of 3 years in the testing of consumer facing Web projects with over 10,000 concurrent transaction – scaling and load-balancing and monitoring of end-user experience, documentation of test results.
- Minimum 3 years in conducting integration testing in extreme and agile coding environment.
- Experience in testing complicated algorithms in a multi-threading environment in the area of security, reliability and performance.
- Experienced in Perforce and Eclipse
- Advanced degree in computer science/electrical engineering from U.S. accredited college
- United States Citizenship is a must