Nashville General Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

enjoyable workplace
Critical Care Nurse, MICU, Emergency (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 25, 2015
Assisted with patient care needs in returning to daily activities of daily living. Worked MICU unit and also case manager
RN- ER (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 20, 2015
Night shift is very good team of nurses . The paramedics need direction and constant supervision to complete tasks delegated to them.
organized
RN CC (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 22, 2015
Very organized organization. Makes doing your job easier. Supplies and equipment readily available. Lift team. Good benefits. Can't say enough about the organization of WTH. Of all the places that I have worked, they have got that part of it down.
Great advancement
Medical Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 16, 2014
Great advancement. All willing to help when needed with an understanding.
Workplace which specializes in caring for the needs of others.
Patient Accounts Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville,Tn.April 4, 2014
This position is fast paced and filled with a never ending stream of accounts and duties to perform as it pertains to the accounts. I review the explanation of benefits and make calls to insurance companies, dispute claims, update information, and interact personally with patients, or former patients when necessary. The thing I most enjoy about the
Pros
great benefits
Cons
receives funding from the city so the security of the facility is always in jeopardy.
great place to work
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 15, 2014
very diverse enviroment. The staff is great to work with. Teamwork is performed by most of the staff. The opportunity to learn in new areas is encouraged.
Enjoyed This Job
Floater (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 6, 2013
This was an intership that I had. I enjoyed working witht the administrative staff as well as doctors and nurses. I did lots of filing and answered phones and directed people to the correct places. What I enjoyed most was the experience it gave me.
Learning atmosphere with caring individuals
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 25, 2012
This is a teaching institute and the learning has been invaluable.