Natera Employee Review

Leading industry technology | Great place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  CAMay 6, 2013
Natera is leading the field in the technology it develops. It is great to work in a place that is full of energy and clearly defining a new market. They have grown fast but kept a friendly, work hard play hard atmosphere. I felt like I was making a real impact, plus pay was good. Enjoyed my time there and grew my career.
Pros
Leading edge technology, positive work environment
Cons
Not yet the size of large Pharma, does not have all the perks of a Google

Other Natera Employee Reviews

Catered Lunches
Billing Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 29, 2017
The company has some good qualities such as the dress code, catered lunches and snacks. Upper Management are trying to learn how to operate the recently moved company with efficiency. They have a lot of changes happening.
Pros
free lunch and snacks
Cons
short breaks and upper management
Disempowering
Director (Former Employee) –  San Carlos, CANovember 17, 2017
Tyrannical style of management on the commercial team, and highly political. Hire smart talent only to not listen or harness their potential. Disempowering.
However working with the Eng team and some folks on the Product team was always great.
Pros
Free lunch and snacks. Great mission and science. Great working with Product and Clinical teams
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Natera. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9