Nation Pizza And Foods Employee Reviews

Needs work
MRO Lead Analyst (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILApril 20, 2017
Good company. Needs to work on safety and gmp's. Lunch room and washrooms needs an upgrade.
My job had a number of issues that were fixable but needs more attention as well as a larger team. Has not totally caught up to technology and improvements to create a more user friendly software
Coordinate the activities with Sanitation department
Sanitation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMarch 15, 2017
Plan activities for bakery and USDA departments. Managed 24 hour sanitation coverage for operation and auxiliary work. Facilitator in team building programs with all departments.
Pros
Good training programs
Cons
Fun work place to come in for third shift to get the job done
Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Shaumburg ilMarch 14, 2017
A welcoming company tests you like family not a robot. Really had a good time whenever I went to work..Never had any problems with noone.This was in 2012. I never had any experience with this type of work so I really got well groomed to sanitizing those type of machines and equipment
Pros
Vending machines ect
Cons
Health care
It is a good company.. they offer lunches and breaks. Great benefits are offered. The management is really great.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILDecember 30, 2016
I recommend this company..Good pay and good benefits.. they offer 3 shifts and slot of over time. They offer good training and the management is great. It is a good company to advance. I recommend this company to any one who is currently looking for employment.
Pros
Great benefits
good
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILDecember 19, 2016
this is a good place to work you can start a career if you choose to be here. its not too cold either. everyday I work here my eight hours fly by this is a fun place to be.
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILNovember 1, 2016
This company is a dangerous place to work because there is water everywhere and you can easily hurt yourself. The job is OK but it is extremely dangerous
Progressive and productive work environment
Software Consultant (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJune 14, 2016
Nation allowed me a level of autonomy that made me feel like I had ownership of my job and that I was really a part of the company, I felt it provided an excellent working environment fostering a very productive and progressive atmosphere.
ok place to work for
Line Technician (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMarch 22, 2016
lots of over time, people there are nice.it is nice when people help each other. there are good days and bad days, what can I say
Pros
good health care
Cons
alot of work
face pace work enviorment
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 14, 2016
cleaning and sweeping all day i learn to work with other people from other culture the management is not good my co -workers was okay the hardest part of my job was having to keep cleaning up and have to work overtime the most enjoyable part of the job was the benefits
Pros
nothing
Cons
no cons
Great Place
LINE WORKER (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 31, 2015
I can't say much about this company because I worked their through a temp agency called "Labor Network" but overall it seems like a descent company.
it was more of a labor work
sanitation (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 7, 2015
More labor work it involved physical work and being properly uniform for the job. I would have to sanitize machines and make sure i left he department with every equipment cleaned and put back in place.Also operating the big tanks in order to wash them.
Productive and fast pace
QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILDecember 19, 2014
The typical day you have to manage the department reply to e-mails once task are complete. There is a large amount of different personalities which makes things challenging. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing something I love, which is ensuring the quality of the products we make.
good company to work for but very strict
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  schaumburg ilOctober 23, 2014
good company to work for but very strict. Good for those looking for a lot of over time.
Good pizza
Mixer Operator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 27, 2014
Hard work
Not pleasant enviroment
Many people got injured
Coworkers are lways different
The pay vacations are the most enjoyable part of the job
Plant is closing
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  McPherson, KSApril 29, 2014
I enjoyed my time at Nation, however the plant is closing. I thought I would retire from here. I loved the people I worked with
Great job until they shut down
REFRIGERATION LEAD / PSM COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  McPherson, KSMarch 31, 2014
This was a great job until they shut the plant down. The people are great. The hours are OK. I got several certifications while working here.
Privately held company
Sales and Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 24, 2013
The company grew quickly in the 18 years I was employed with them.
productive and fun to work with
Packaging Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 26, 2013
easy going personel, however fast turnaround on temps most of the personnel are Temp labor
Pros
eduacation
Cons
too far from home
Fast paced work environment
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMarch 18, 2013
A production plant and warehouse where the challenge of keeping lines supplied and finished product moving out the door at a non stop pace makes the time pass quickly. Layers of management and workers work together to acheive accuracy and safety goals. Solid team atmosphere. Regular onging training for advancement. Learned how to conduct meetings including powerpoint presentations.
Close knit and secure workplace
Quality Assurance Lead (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJanuary 1, 2013
This is a good place to work whether you are a people person or not. Everyone from the top on down can be accessible and engaging, this is the only company I have worked for that you have the ability to go and speak with the President or Owners of the company. I have been there when lay-offs have occurred but they always offer those people laid off a severance package and an opportunity to come back when business picks back up.The downside is that the Pay is Low to mid-level and the schedule is always rotating based on production so you never have fixed days off, but it is a great place to work, learn and grow.
Pros
learning and growth opportunities, upper management accesibility
Cons
compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nation Pizza And Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

Nation Pizza And Foods Reviews by Location