The Senior Developer is responsible for developing new and enhancements to a portfolio of .Net and/or Ektron applications including: design and development, supporting team members, and acting as a senior technical resource, providing needed information and guidance on current and emerging technologies. The Senior Developer will also work with technical staff to understand, respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. The position will also work with shareholders to understand and collect business requirements and be able to convert them into technical design requirements.
- Responsible for the development, design and implementation of processes as they apply to various web projects. Interprets complex requirements and develops innovative and technically feasible solutions.
- Coordinates, plans, and develops processes to successfully meet specific work group goals and objectives. Reviews specifications and provides time and cost estimates on the development of web projects and features.
- Takes steps to proactively improve infrastructure by researching and evaluating hardware and software options, and performs preventative maintenance. Monitors usage and ensures user accessibility to internal and external sites.
- Responsible for keeping up to date documentation on the solutions. Develop and document business requirements for new web initiatives.
- Provide management web statistics setup, optimization and reporting as well as search engine optimization. Provide campaign tracking, when needed.
- Responsible for coordinating and performing day-to-day site maintenance on Web sites, enforce standards for design, navigation, content development/structure and browser compatibility.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology or related field is required (Master’s degree in related field preferred).
- 5+ years of experience IIS, HTML, CSS, JQuery, LINQ, XSLT, Visual Studio, and SVN Source Control.
- 5+ years of experience programming in a multi-platform environment (Linux/Unix and Windows).
- 5+ years of experience with relational database access in ASP using ADO.
- 5 to 7 years of experience with development, project management, and architect level activities.
- 5+ years of experience with .NET/C# Development.
- 5+ years of experience with writing SQL and T-SQL queries.
- 5+ years of experience with MS SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and MS Visual Studio.
- 5+ years managing multi-disciplinary technology projects.
- Prior experience in Linux system administration, including installation, system development, security, and configuration; knowledge of Linux-specific desktop and server solutions and applications is desirable.
- Experience with Ektron CMS or similar CMS is desired.
- Knowledge and experience with Mobile Development.
- Knowledge of Web 2.0 technologies, recommended.
**National 4-H Council does not provide sponsorship for the above referenced position**
4-H’ers across the nation are responding to challenges every day in their communities and their world.
With an expansive network...