National Agents Alliance

National Agents Alliance Employer Reviews

Life insurance
Independent Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Burlington, NCJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: make your own hours
Cons: no guaranteed income
On a typical day I would make calls and set up appointments. I learned better time management skills. I was my own manager and had no other co-workers. The hardest part of the job was making appointments. The most enjoyable part of the job was the connections made during home visits.
typical pyramid
Recruiter (Former Employee), Burlingon, NCJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: it was a job
Cons: you basically had to lie to people to get them to start selling with this company.
I hired people to sell life insurance. I trained them and help with getting licensed. If you where one of the first ones in you made a lot of money but the farther down the line you were the less money you made.
terrible experience in the life insurance sales industry
Life Insurance and Fixed Annuity Consultant (Former Employee), Cary, NCDecember 22, 2014
Pros: complete freedom of time
Cons: the business model was not realitic, the compensation was not competitive
The opportunity that was portrayed was not realistic. My management was not honest. The company is now out of business.
Productive environment in Dallas Texas
Licensed Benefit Advisor (Current Employee), Dallas TexasNovember 9, 2014
Productive place with areas to relax.

Location North Dallas

Co-workers are extremely helpful
Technology Consultant/Life Insurance Producer
Technology Consultant/Recruiter/Field Underwriter (Former Employee), Sea Girt, NJNovember 7, 2014
Strong focus on developing, implementing and improving technology based processes for a newly formed insurance agency team. Assisted with design and development of recruiting strategies and sales techniques. Strong working knowledge of insurance products to include term, whole life and annuity products.
work
Sales and customer service (Former Employee), Baltimore mdSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: uncertainty commission only
You have to put in more hours to make a decent living, for example spend 500 to 1000 per week to make 2 to 4000 back
Those so ever do it business
Licensed Field Underwriter/Manager (Current Employee), Wilmington, DEJuly 14, 2014
This organization is a very fun motivating place to be at. You have control over your own work place and manage your own skill group of employees. The hardest part of the job is to not deviate from your self built schedule. The best part about the job is that you can make as much money as you want and it all depends on how hard you work.
Great place to work with a lot of support from my boss.
Tennessee Licensed Agent (Current Employee), tennesseeMay 20, 2014
Great place to work. you have unlimited amount you can make as long as you work hard.
DO NOT BE FOOLED!!
LICENSED LIFE INSURANCE AGENT (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIMay 14, 2014
When I first started out with the national agents alliance i was told that i would be making a 6 figure income and all that BS. Don't be fooled! I put so much money on books and leads and didn't even end up making what i put in. now i have credit card debt piled up everywhere because of the alliance.
Productive and fun workplace with a pool table.
Telemarketing and Sales (TSR1) (Former Employee), Burlington, NCMarch 14, 2014
Pros: lots of chances to win prizes.
Cons: little pay - minimum wage position.
Clock in a 9am.
Learned patience.
Management is fair.
Co-workers are kind people.
Hardest part of the job - there really isn't anything hard about the job.
Most enjoyable part of the job - everything; it's an easy going job.
Work for scraps
Licensed life insurance agent (SC) (Former Employee), Sumter, SCMarch 1, 2014
Pros: the chance to make excellent money
Cons: you won't depending on where you live, and who your lead agent is
I was never given fresh leads. They only gave out 2-3 year old leads that had been worked to death. I sold several policies right out of the gate, but it got stale. I asked if I could purchase fresh leads, and I was told that I wasn't ready. They have a small core of agents in each area who want more people on board. However, they only want to give them the scraps, and the leads that they were not able to work while they keep all the fresh leads.

It could be VERY profitable if the leads were fresh.
Fun and productive at times. Frustrating and inconsistent at others.
Telemarketing Supervisor (Former Employee), Burlington, NCFebruary 9, 2014
Upper management didn't seem to care about lower level employees outside of them making them money. Provided little to no incentives for lower level employees. Rarely awarded raises to even the most deserving employees.
Not many product choices to sell
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), birmingham, alJanuary 4, 2014
Make cold calls and make sales. Learned products and helped fit with the needs of clients.
Drive and some Capitol required
Independent Business Agent (Current Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaJanuary 2, 2014
Can be very rewarding, but a minimal of capital is required in order to buy/ maintain your lead sources.
workplace
Independent Agent (Former Employee), Gretna, LADecember 29, 2013
Pros: the experience
Cons: commission
It was a great opportunity to expand on my knowledge of the industry.
Cool
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), Georgetown, TXDecember 17, 2013
In search for the right long term candidates. The hardest part about my job was working in an office all day for a organization that was not fulfilling my goals.
Culture of Teamwork, Have Fun, Make Money, Make a Difference
Independent Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Burlington, NCNovember 23, 2013
I absolutely love working for this company! Out of all of the businesses that I have done so far, this company has allowed me the opportunity to make the most money to support my family, as a single parent!

The system that our President and CEO has put in place allows anyone to start out at the bottom level, but move up as fast or slow as they want.

I will continue to work with this company, as long as God allows, but I am looking to make some steady income for my family.
Pushing Policy
Office Manager of MPI (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 22, 2013
Too many chief's giving orders, it was hard to please everyone.
Strive for a fun work environment.
Project Manager - HS & AA Coordinator (Current Employee), Burlington, NCAugust 20, 2013
Pros: free snacks & drinks which is a very nice thing to have.
Cons: horrible, unaffordable family health care plans and it's an insurance company.
A typical work day varies each and every day. There is some structure but a lot of "going with it" attitude which makes for an exciting place to work. I've learned how to build and nourish relationships with many people throughout the US; something that I love doing. The hardest part of the job is trying to focus on what is overall important and not getting caught up in the daily grind. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with some many people all over the US.
Great Place to work and people to work with!!!
Office Manager/Business Recruiter (Former Employee), Jacksonville FloridaAugust 6, 2013
Being employed with NAA allowed me to have a flexible schedule to balance business and family life. The people and the work environment is wonderful. I enjoyed the continuous education NAA offered each day you would learn something new.

About National Agents Alliance

The National Agents Alliance (NAA) is the one of the largest association of agents and agencies of its kind, spanning more than – Read more