National Agents Alliance Employee Reviews

Insurance sales for several companies
Independent Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 17, 2017
You have to work as an independent agent for several insurance companies and the leads are mostly fakes and expensive the profit is good but is very difficult to get the sales with the quality of the leads
Pros
Work Schedule
Cons
Nothing is secure
Contract Position
Licensed Insurance Producer (Former Employee) –  Edmonds, WAApril 17, 2017
This wasn't a good fit for me. I like relationship sales, not high pressure scripted sales. I like to have a base plus commission structure as being the only income in my family, I have to have something to pay the bills until you have time to build up your book of business.
Pros
Set my own hours
Cons
Too high pressure
Finally get paid for your work!
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCApril 16, 2017
This is the only place I've ever worked that you get paid based on YOUR work not what someone else thinks you are worth. I was concerned in the beginning because I did not have an insurance background, but the training is top notch. To be clear, this is not a get rich quick system, but it absolutely can provide a great income if you follow the training.

I almost didn't take this opportunity when I saw the reviews from Arden, NC. Glad I keep researching. Looks like the review are from competitors of NAA that are based in Arden, NC. For that reason alone I checked them out myself and very glad I did.
Pros
Flexible schedule, amazing training, no cold calls
Cons
Some people have a problem with the lead cost ($.15 to $25 or so. ), I would rather have qualified leads then do cold calls. You make up your lead cost with one sale.
Financial Rep.
Financial Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 10, 2017
Great company to work, flexible schedule, great commission base, a lot of support from co-workers and managers, no cold-calling, overall great business for a driven individual
Positive Place to work
Managing Agent (Current Employee) –  Loxahatchee, FLMarch 31, 2017
This is a very positive company with life balance and room for advancement. The hardest part of this job is the uncertainty of income. I love that they are a Christian based company!
Great place to grow
Life/Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCMarch 1, 2017
Always an adventure. New face and referrals are your driving force. Growing with company and team. Put in the effort and the reward will follow.
Pros
You choose your leads
Best opportunity & support, if you're willing to work
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCFebruary 14, 2017
- Great leadership (they actually do what they preach)
- Awesome leads! (if you're willing to work them and get referrals)
- Best people in the world to offer you support
Pros
Exceptional training (online, in person meetings, weekly conference calls), Great insurance companies that pay us FAST, Opportunity to build a business and not just have a good sales job
Cons
You actually need to WORK
Fraud
Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCFebruary 5, 2017
The company profile was to get anyone to sign up for classes, regardless of any experience or ability. It was essentially a multi level marketing firm that preyed on a recession where people were desperate for a job.
Pros
Corporate Training
Cons
Fraud
Great Atmosphere
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCJanuary 14, 2017
The agents here are such encouraging people and they love to see not only you succeed but also to see others succeed. They love to see you elevated others and yourself.
Pros
Excellent Coworkers, Daily encouragement
It works if you work!
Agent (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 20, 2016
Many reviews below are from competitors pretending to be past employees or agents. The truth of the matter is that The Alliance is nothing different from any other company, if you work...you get results! I came to this company as a homeless individual who was sleeping in a car with 3 dogs. I arrested for loitering and trespassing....and sadly contemplated suicide. My life changed when I found the Alliance and I will forever be grateful! Thier strong faith in God and thier practice in giving has impacted many lives. If you are looking for a GET RICH OVERNIGHT OPPORTUNITY then NO we are NOT the company for you! Here we WORK, make a Difference, and Have Fun. Don't let these other joker's stop you from finding out what the Alliance is really about! See for yourself!
Pros
Strong Faith, Family atmosphere, EXCELLENT MONEY.
Cons
Absolutely None!
not a reliable source of income
Independent Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 15, 2016
This job is commission only. I am looking for something more permanent and promising. I enjoyed provided potential clients with the information they needed to determine what type of life insurance plan best fit their and their families needs.
Stay far away from this company
Agency Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IANovember 14, 2016
Dead leads. Expensive leads. They make it sound and look so easy with the videos they produce but in reality they brainwash you to buy their dead leads that are old or have already been completed by another company because people do shop for insurance for more than one website/company.
Pros
Work when you want to
Cons
Everything else. You will spend a lot of money and make very little.
Built on LIES
Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Arden, NCNovember 13, 2016
Do not believe their lies of thousands of leads that need help, they sell them for $38 each, so be very weary of how much money you need to front. They also talk about how easy it is to pick up a check from each client, when in reality the average for experienced agents is only a 25%close rate. Many different lies all about how much you will make.
Pros
good company values
Cons
lies about the proce of leads
Very hands on training. Very Profesional.
Independent Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Washington StateNovember 4, 2016
Daily and weekly mentoring. Promotions and incentives are achievable. Very family oriented. They make everyone feel welcome, goals are easily attainable
Pros
Monthly bonus incentives
Cons
N/A
Decent place to work
Call Center Representative/trainer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCNovember 4, 2016
Decent place to work if you're looking for a laid back type of work setting. Pay was not good and you run into a lot of favoritism. All in All its ok
Excellent Work Culture
Agency Manager and Insurance Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXOctober 6, 2016
Extremely flexible schedule, work life balance, personal development, phenomenal leadership and support! You can begin making money immediately with this company and there are no territories!
Pyramid Scam. RUN!
Life Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Caldwell, IDAugust 26, 2016
They keep telling you they will provide you with the tools needed to sell clients a policy. But they focus all their training on how to recruit more agents so they can sell policies. They never focus on the foundation of the sales, so their is no true way to grow the business other than developing your own version of sales training, and hoping it works.
Pros
You make your own schedule
Cons
Empty promises of training.
Amzing Culture!
Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 20, 2016
this is a very team minded culture where everyone is helping each other reach their goals. even though its sales the competition is friendly and makes you work hard, but no one is trying to keep secrets or tricks of the trade. everyone is working for the same goal- have fun, make money, help people
Not MLM / Not Hard Sales / Great Company!
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Ione, CAAugust 6, 2016
1) I was weary at first because I hate sales. I can't do hard sales, I am not pushy. This is not that at all. It's actually pretty easy as far as that goes. 2) The management is so wonderful. There are always people waiting by the phone to answer questions at the drop of a hat. I never feel alone and all of my questions are answered within minutes of me asking. 3) There is no base salary. This is a commission job only. However, the commission is big. Well worth it. 4) I was scared this was MLM (multi-level marketing) but that's not really the case. You become a licensed insurance agent and sell life insurance policies. You make commission on those sales. If you want to increase your commission potential, you can recruit new hires. This is as simple as asking friends if they want to work part time or posting on a job board. This is the easiest part of the job! 5) Job culture is great. I just wish there were meeting closer to my home. The last few meetings were 3 and 7 hours away so I wasn't able to go. Lastly, the best thing about this job is that I can work from home. Yes, I have to meet clients in their homes, but that is fun and I set my own schedule. You MUST have a go-getter type attitude. Nobody is going to do your work for you. So, if you can set aside 2 or 3 hours per day to dedicate to this job you can make a really decent living.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
Being patient going through the insurance course and exam.
Great team
Insurance Field Underwriter (Current Employee) –  NationwideJuly 29, 2016
Loved company and coworkers. Very focused on helping customers and helping employees. Enjoyed getting to travel to customer homes and meeting new individuals.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Little benefits/Commission based

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Agents Alliance. Our community is ready to answer.

National Agents Alliance Reviews by Location