The National Association of Professional Women, (NAPW), is seeking a Senior Accountant to join our team. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for many accounting duties including but not limited to A/P, A/R and bank reconciliations. The Senior Accountant will work directly with and report to our Controller. Great Plains expertise is a must.
The successful Senior Accountant will be responsible for:
- Effectively maintaining the GL, A/P and Fixed Asset registers
- Ensure accurate sales and purchase transactions exist
- Reconcile daily sales activity
- Update cash forecast on daily basis
- Prepare GAAP financial statements, analyze changes in Net Assets, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flows statements
- Create reports for Management as requested
- Generate departmental and strategic budgets, review strategic budget, chart goals and objectives of strategic budget
- Month end close of cash, revenue, commissions expense, and payroll expense accounts
- Monitor check clearance, prepare journal entries
- Reclassify deferred revenue for subscription and classify accounts for proper revenue recognition
- Perform reconciliation of credit card, operating and sweep investment cash accounts, bank reconciliations, reconcile receivables
- Review and process member/employee reimbursements
- Additional tasks as directed by the Controller
*Competitive Salary DOE
*Paid Time Off
*Business Casual Environment
The National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) is an exclusive network for professional women to interact, exchange ideas, educate, and empower. NAPW members enjoy a wealth of resources, benefits, and services dedicated to enhancing their lives and promoting their businesses and careers. Our Mission is to provide the most advanced forum for members to connect with like-minded professional women to develop innovative business and social relationships. We continuously offer our members the resources and benefits necessary to foster professional and personal success. NAPW provides seminars, podcasts, webinars, keynote speakers, and educational tools, fostering critical skills that enable our members to achieve personal and career success. Through our wide-reaching network, members discover new opportunities to connect, grow, learn and inspire. Visit our website at www.napw.com.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
The National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) is the largest and most recognized network of female professionals. NAPW provides a fo...