National Association of County and City Health Officials Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Stay away
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 22, 2017
Stay away from this place. A change in senior leadership in 2015 has sent this place into a spiral. Of the 130-ish folks on staff, nearly 80 have left - it is a revolving door.

Hard work is rewarded by more work, tighter deadlines and absolutely no personal life.

They have recently been hiring recent graduates - because they can get them to work (hourly) for next to nothing. Do not fall into this trap, this place is not sustainable long term.

Horrible leadership, who do not have your back and use every opportunity to stab you in the back.
Cons
too many to list
I enjoy what I do.
Senior Administrative Project Associate (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 29, 2014
I am a team-player and self motivator. My day consist of being proactive as best as possible. Time management and prioritizing being a number one goal. The hardest part of my job is getting side tracked with other duties or issues that take presidence over other task. I enjoy enter-acting and engaging other staff.