National Association of REALTORS Employee Reviews

Great place to work and the company culture is excellent!
E-Commerce Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 4, 2017
I truly enjoyed working at NAR! Great company with volunteer opportunities and ability to advance in the company. Convenient North Michigan location which allows the ability to bike or take public transportation.Very few people leave the company. Highly recommend!
Good Company, Solid Workforce
Senior Planning and Budget Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 1, 2017
National Association of Relators is a good company. Many of the employees there have been so for decades. NAR treats its employees fairly and gives them room to grow their careers.
Productive and encouraging place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTJune 28, 2017
This company is full of passion and is an exceptional training institution. I would recommend this company to anyone for employment and training purposes.
Great work environment, nice perks, terrific incentives and benefits
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 30, 2017
I only worked there briefly due to moving out of state but it was one of my favorite positions. I did clerical and administrative work. I have no complaints.
Love a great challenge which I prove myself and have advancement within a !company I don't have to call a job but a future/but a career!
Real-estate sales person (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 11, 2016
I truly strive to learn as much as can to be the best I can be. When I have all the knowledge to perform my job I'm more confident to be great at what I do. I just want a career and not a job and previous experience displays that.
Pros
Having freedom to work outside the office to ensure you're being the best you can be.
Na
Executive Assistant (Temporary) NA (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 26, 2016
Good company to work for. The people are wonderful and the job is goodmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Great
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 18, 2016
It is great to have the freedom of your own business, and to learn so much in the process is even better. I would recommend it to anyone.
I did learn some property management skills. Hardest part is dealing with buyers.
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers FloridaSeptember 8, 2015
Very hard selling real estate. I really do not enjoy being a real estate agent, so I am going to go back to what I enjoy doing. I have also done some property management. Most enjoyable is your schedule.
Pros
You do not have to go in every day, The other agents are nice.
Cons
No healthcare, weekend hours, phone calls at night. No beneifits and no weekly income you can rely on.
A great Association
Database Administrator/Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 18, 2015
Excellent place to work. Learned a great deal about the Realtors Association. Enjoyed working with fellow co-workers
Pros
Excellent commute to downtown
Cons
Nothing negative about this company
Pleasent Work Enviorment
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE PROCESSOR (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 6, 2015
Great Benefits and a Great working enviroment it was a truly wonderful place that was family orientated and has over all care for its Members.
Not a long term job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ilMarch 20, 2015
Don't let the great reviews fool you. You will be overworked, underpaid and overlooked. I've seen people in the same position for 6 years only to make a lateral move to another area of the company. There are nothing but dead-end jobs with no advancement. There are communication problems and a tons of cliques and silos. If you want to build a career, don't apply here.
Pros
Great benefits
National Association of Realtors "Educates their Realtors"!
Prosmart Realty- REALTOR (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ArizonaAugust 31, 2014
*A day of a realtor work hard, smart with great honesty and integrity
*Build business by attending networking meeting, knocking door to door to get your name as a realtor out to the consumer
*Calls to potential clients
Real Estate Sales
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL.April 25, 2013
Very rewarding, very flexible hours to work at the most important times for greater success. Able to meet a large range of successful-interesting people seven days & nights a week. Rewards come from meeting new people, and very productive office-computer time.
Pros
flexible hours.
Cons
long days, long weeks.
productive association for realtors in PA
Pennsylvania State Licensed Realtor (Current Employee) –  PAAugust 20, 2012
Gives support with Real Estate Needs. Gives help with certain legal issues
Pros
readily available
Cons
association that is a little distant
A place where brilliant minds come together
Public Affairs Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 7, 2012
While employed at the National Association of Realtors, I worked closely with wonderful individuals that inspired me to grow and take charge. I was constantly surrounded by great attitudes and a healthy, productive and exciting work environment.