National Community Renaissance Employee Reviews in United States

Wonderful Place and People
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontaio, caJanuary 30, 2015
Really good place to work. Had a wonderful experience with everyone I worked with and I would go back in a heart beat if they wanted me to.
productive and exciting place to work
Resident Services Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 8, 2014
As an experienced maintenance technician over 17yrs of knowledge I continue to learn new things in the multifamily housing industry or in property maintenance over all. National Core is always giving me new classes or training in the new laws for fair housing, OSHA laws, safety training and classes on how to improve our customer services. At the current property where I work I have no one to work with, but when I get called to help out at our sister property and have a chance to work with the rest of the team we do so as a team. My co-workers are easy to get along with as well as the management stuff I don't think we ever had a problem that we couldn't talk about or take care of at the moment I guess you can we are one big happy family. The hardest part about my job is when you get know a resident for along time and you see them day in and day out then you don't see them anymore because they have moved I feel like I have lost a family member. The thing I enjoy the most about my job is when a resident has been struggling with a problem in their home for a while and when I get the work order to fix the issue and get it fix in a timely matter and fix right the first time I notice the relief in their face and it puts a smile on my face.
positive and fun
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamnga, CA 91730January 3, 2014
The company has recently gotten a new CEO and it seems the whole company view has changed. It is much more interested in obtaining money now than helping people in need like they used to be.
Pros
free rent
Cons
low pay
Was a fun place to work, beautiful office and amenities.
Contract Administrator / Exec. Admin. Asst. (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 29, 2013
I loved working there and what we stood for, helping others to achieve a place they could call their own.
Pros
nice, friendly atmosphere and people.
Cons
Fun place to work and learning a lot
Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 3, 2013
Through this job, I've learned how to work with people of all kinds and places while learning how to manage people. I get the opportunity to work with children on a daily basis and get to be a positive impact in the life of young people who have been cast out and away from society. I love the team I work for and able to pour into in effort to build other leaders that are up under me.
National CORE is a great company to work for. It has full benefits with a great staff.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Humble TxSeptember 13, 2012
I used my verbal skills to the fullest, always helping tenants with their needs. Greeted every potential resident, answered phones, filed all resident's personal information. Ran background checks and criminal history along with rental history and income.
Pros
paid holidays, early release on holidays.
Cons
besides lunch, no other break.
terrible company
Floating Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  RialtoMay 8, 2012
no promotion from within... never want to help their own employees... pay is minimal

Comment – November 3, 2012

No commitment to their employees. They seem to black-list all former employees for getting jobs after working for this company. Lack of compassion, overworked under paid, no loyalty to the team who keeps them afloat.