National Community Renaissance Employee Reviews

Good place to work. You can never get a raise no matter how hard you work.
Resident Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730February 28, 2017
I worked for this company for four years. All my reviews came back great. I worked above and beyond my regular work to keep my property looking great at all times. Now if you go by the curb appeal has dropped and property also.
Wonderful Organization doing amazing things for the families they serve
Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 2, 2017
This organization is very passionate about the work they do. They not only offer affordable housing to over 32,000 residents across the country; They genuinely care about the residents personal growth, health and wellness management and financial stability..
Pros
Working with the families
Cons
Salary
Great Mission Statement
Construction Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Cucamonga, CAJanuary 26, 2017
Wonderful Staff in the Accounting Department! Corporate Office does a lot of extra fun things for the employees. Benefits are great!
This Company is a joke
manager (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARDecember 23, 2016
This company is a joke. Their regional manger for Arkansas is a liar and talks about her employees. I worked for this company and that is all there was on a daily basis was gossip and it came from the regional.
Working with children and serving parents
Site Staff Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CANovember 23, 2016
I love children with a passion. To be able to serve them and change lives while I was doing it was an awesome experience. My co-workers were awesome, we worked very well together. There wasn't a hard part of the job for the most part it was very easy.
the worse place to work
Maitenance tech (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAOctober 26, 2016
never have parts always complaining. very stressful place to work. and they under paid the maintenance tech. do not apply at this job
Cons
over work and not appriciate the work
Great social service wrap around services and nice employees
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 18, 2016
This is a nice place to work because the employees believe in the companies mission statement . The employer could offer higher salaries as well pay for the onsite managers rent. The employees are well under paid and should be better compensated for all of their hard work.
Pros
Nice properties, awesome social services for residents
Cons
Under paid and over worked employees, no compensation for mgrs.
Every Day Work Life at National CORE
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 26, 2016
National CORE is a Non-Profit Corporate Company. The Company offers many great things including Affordable Fair Housing and After School Programs for Children; and so much more.
The bulk of my everyday is filled with Payables, Purchases and Annual Recertification. I have built a lot in my experience working for National CORE. They offer an abundant amount of training and certification classes to help advance employees.
The hardest part about my position is Annual Recertification's. It can be challenging to coordinate with Resident's to come in and complete the necessary paperwork.
The most enjoyable part in my job is staying busy. I enjoy paperwork and organizing. Accomplishing a deadline is very rewarding.
Benefits
Cons
Compensation
Wonderful Place and People
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontaio, caJanuary 30, 2015
Really good place to work. Had a wonderful experience with everyone I worked with and I would go back in a heart beat if they wanted me to.
productive and exciting place to work
Resident Services Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 8, 2014
As an experienced maintenance technician over 17yrs of knowledge I continue to learn new things in the multifamily housing industry or in property maintenance over all. National Core is always giving me new classes or training in the new laws for fair housing, OSHA laws, safety training and classes on how to improve our customer services. At the current property where I work I have no one to work with, but when I get called to help out at our sister property and have a chance to work with the rest of the team we do so as a team. My co-workers are easy to get along with as well as the management stuff I don't think we ever had a problem that we couldn't talk about or take care of at the moment I guess you can we are one big happy family. The hardest part about my job is when you get know a resident for along time and you see them day in and day out then you don't see them anymore because they have moved I feel like I have lost a family member. The thing I enjoy the most about my job is when a resident has been struggling with a problem in their home for a while and when I get the work order to fix the issue and get it fix in a timely matter and fix right the first time I notice the relief in their face and it puts a smile on my face.
Was a fun place to work, beautiful office and amenities.
Contract Administrator / Exec. Admin. Asst. (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 29, 2013
I loved working there and what we stood for, helping others to achieve a place they could call their own.
Pros
Nice, friendly atmosphere and people.
Cons
Fun place to work and learning a lot
Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 3, 2013
Through this job, I've learned how to work with people of all kinds and places while learning how to manage people. I get the opportunity to work with children on a daily basis and get to be a positive impact in the life of young people who have been cast out and away from society. I love the team I work for and able to pour into in effort to build other leaders that are up under me.
National CORE is a great company to work for. It has full benefits with a great staff.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Humble TxSeptember 13, 2012
I used my verbal skills to the fullest, always helping tenants with their needs. Greeted every potential resident, answered phones, filed all resident's personal information. Ran background checks and criminal history along with rental history and income.
Pros
paid holidays, early release on holidays.
Cons
besides lunch, no other break.
terrible company
Floating Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  RialtoMay 8, 2012
no promotion from within... never want to help their own employees... pay is minimal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Community Renaissance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7