National Community Renaissance

National Community Renaissance Employer Reviews

positive and fun
Community Manager (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamnga, CA 91730January 3, 2014
Pros: free rent
Cons: low pay
The company has recently gotten a new CEO and it seems the whole company view has changed. It is much more interested in obtaining money now than helping people in need like they used to be.
Was a fun place to work, beautiful office and amenities.
Contract Administrator / Exec. Admin. Asst. (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 29, 2013
Pros: nice, friendly atmosphere and people.
Cons: long hours
I loved working there and what we stood for, helping others to achieve a place they could call their own.
Fun place to work and learning a lot
Site Coordinator (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJune 3, 2013
Through this job, I've learned how to work with people of all kinds and places while learning how to manage people. I get the opportunity to work with children on a daily basis and get to be a positive impact in the life of young people who have been cast out and away from society. I love the team I work for and able to pour into in effort to build – more... other leaders that are up under me. – less
National CORE is a great company to work for. It has full benefits with a great staff.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Humble TxSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: paid holidays, early release on holidays.
Cons: besides lunch, no other break.
I used my verbal skills to the fullest, always helping tenants with their needs. Greeted every potential resident, answered phones, filed all resident's personal information. Ran background checks and criminal history along with rental history and income.
terrible company
Floating Property Administrator (Former Employee), RialtoMay 8, 2012
no promotion from within... never want to help their own employees... pay is minimal

November 3, 2012

No commitment to their employees. They seem to black-list all former employees for getting jobs after working for this company. Lack of compassion, overworked under paid, no loyalty to the team who keeps them afloat.

About National Community Renaissance

National Community Renaissance (National CORE) is a non-profit housing development organization dedicated to neighborhood revitalization – Read more