NCCI Holdings, Inc., based in Boca Raton, Florida, is the oldest and largest provider of statistics and employee injury data for workers compensation insurance in the nation.
Operating on a not-for-profit basis since 1922, NCCI studies workplace injuries and other national and state factors impacting workers compensation. NCCI analyzes industry trends, prepares workers compensation insurance rate recommendations, assists in pricing proposed legislation, and provides a variety of data products to more than 900 insurance companies and nearly 40 state governments.
NCCI's core services include:
* Rate and advisory loss cost filings
* Cost analyses of proposed and enacted legislation
* Residual market management
* Production of experience ratings
* Statistical and compliance services
* Maintenance of the workers compensation infrastructure of
classifications, rules, plans and forms. – less–ZoomInfo