A unique job opportunity with a Federal Agency working with Foreclosure and bank owned(REO)properties around the country.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Data entry, document preparation and report generation in Excel and Access.
- Create and maintain technical reports and spreadsheets, records and files.
- Manage multiple transaction files.
- Transaction & closing coordination.
- Track real estate inventory, insurance and taxes.
- Assist with property management, financial management of the properties (A/R, A/P, budgeting, etc.), and tenant lease file maintenance.
- Filing/Scanning and use of imaging software.
- Duties as assigned.
- Must be very experienced with Microsoft Office - specifically Word, Access, PowerPoint and have advanced Excel skills to include experience with pivot tables and advanced formulas(be willing to take a proficiency test).
- Applicants must have the ability to navigate spreadsheets and analyze financial data.
- Strong business writing and report preparation skills; accurate and attentive to detail.
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills.
- Able to perform detailed research using multiple databases and industry specific software.
- Must be self-motivated and able to take ownership of projects and work with limited supervision.
- 2+ years of administrative/office experience.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and procedures.
- Must be reliable, consistent, punctual and trustworthy.
- Ability to multi-task, handle heavy work load accurately & efficiently; meet deadlines.
- Work experience in a bank or other financial institution.
- Work experience with real estate - such as with a title company, law office or broker's office.
- Degree would be a plus.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS REQUESTED.
This is a 3-year contract position, renewable annually after and initial 150-day period. Standard work schedule is 8 hours per day, forty hours per week. Some paid overtime and comp time may be available with prior approval. National holidays will be paid time-off. Six hours of paid time-off will be accrued for each two weeks (80 hours) worked, and can be used for illness, vacation, etc. This amounts to 156 hours per year of paid time off (almost 3 calendar weeks). No medical insurance, sick leave or other benefits are available.
We have a pleasant suburban location in northwest Austin. Successful applicants must submit to a thorough government background investigation, including fingerprinting and verification of resume.