National Debt Relief Employee Review

View all National Debt Relief reviews

NDR is Fun, Friendly, and Rapidly Expanding!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2013
I really do enjoy working at NDR. Although it may have a dark past it truly has turned around. Now that the industry is regulated they've become more successful than ever before, growing rapidly and expanding everyday.

In fact, we are reminded constantly to be honest with our clients and have daily meetings going over any faults that were made that day.

The work place is extremely friendly and although we do work hard, loud laughing and friendly joking can be heard all over the office.

I enjoy the atmosphere, no one is ever hovering over you however we are monitored and scored. Scores aren't scary, they can be fun in a competitive way.

The office culture is laid back and everyone is really easy going. Although work must be done honestly and thoroughly it's fun because it's not hard to joke around with any co-worker sitting around you. Everyone is extremely friendly, positive, polite, and considerate.
Pros
Amicable people, laid back culture, bosses care
Cons
Compensation isn't amazing, but with the company growing so fast hopefully a raise is right around the corner

Other National Debt Relief Employee Reviews

ok place to work
Underwriting Team Member (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 11, 2018
The job itself is great if you enjoy helping people over the phone. Bonuses available monthly is a plus, however promotions and bonus systems need a lot of work and consistency in implementation. I won't say the company is bad it is a good company with a good program for the clients but the company has a ways to go to become a great company with its employees.
Pros
beneifts, bonuses, company sponsored parties
Cons
promotion system, bonus system, turn around
Henderson Location Review.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJanuary 7, 2018
Team leads poorly represent a great company.

The job is easy to do and the pay is great. You'll feel great about helping people, what they do for their clients is admirable. This company throws parties when we meet bonus ; top performers in the index will get invited to dinner with upper management. You can grow along with a rapidly developing company (IF you're they're favorite).

Some of the team leads could be a lot more professional. Leaders seem to be more interested in cliques (group mentality) and gossip. Leaders are boisterous instead of maintaining poise and professionalism. Favoritism is apparent. It is the typical cut throat, catty environment and leaders entertain and partake in it .

Please choose more professional leaders who genuinely want to help their team. When new hires are assigned to their TL's, the leaders you choose is ALSO the face of the company for the employees who want to work hard for you.
Management's friendship with TL's should not interfere with how you treat people in the office. Views should remain unbiased.
Management, instead of just saying your hello's and …
Pros
Hour lunch, Paid Vacation, Paid Training, Alright Pay
Cons
Favoritism, Cut Throat, Catty, Negative Company Culture, Unprofessionalism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Debt Relief. Our community is ready to answer.