National Debt Relief Employee Reviews

Don't waste your time!!
Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2016
The turn over rate is ridiculously high! If you're not the best friend/mate of a manager your days are numbered. The HR managers are a joke! They take no one serious, including themselves. This company would be better off letting toddlers run the HR department. This is one big FRAT BOY house. The CEO is too busy trying to appear "cool with the boys'' who work in the sales department instead of doing their job. There is no sense of professionalism here. If you think a wet card board box behind a dumpster is a classy place to hangout then this may be the place for you!
Great work environment and company
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  11 Broadway New York, NYJanuary 11, 2017
I loved working here at National Debt Relief, I learned a lot of valuable sales and life lessons and I was able to really prove myself in a fast paced environment and produce at the highest level while truly cultivating a company that helps empower the lives of its team and clients.
Fun work place, room for growth
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2017
Great work environment. Upper management in CS is great, everyone is very welcoming.
There are cons as any other job/position but for the most part this is great company to work for and great pay compensation.
Growing Organization
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 20, 2016
Growing organization that dedicates itself to providing exceptional customer service. Detailed performance monitoring implemented to ensure staff members are well trained.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CADecember 28, 2016
Fun culture, great recognition and rewards. Long hours but worth the work. I enjoyed all of the perks and bonuses that came with the fun atmosphere. Leaders show patience and confidence in their teams.
High Stress often lower profit.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 9, 2016
You will work 9-10 or more hours a day and really won't have much time to leave your desk. High pressure to perform, moderate commission payout.
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 4, 2016
Long day on phones, but very cool place to work. Learned how to better help those in a financial bind. Co workers were amazing. hardest thing was getting laid off
Nothing But Lies
National Debt Relief (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 10, 2016
All I Will say is good luck and pay attention to their slick words. They have a way of making everything sound good when its all lies.
Micromanaged as if adults are kids. Every single minute here must be accounted for, even using the bathroom
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 1, 2016
Not every department is the same, so I will only speak for customer service. It is an easy job to do, however it is management that makes it unbearable. They constantly implement new rules without telling employees and they get in trouble for it. You constantly feel your job is at stake and the company makes mistakes all the time and want to pin it on the customer service rep because they're at the bottom of the totem pole. They have unrealistic expectations of you working an 8 hr shift with barely any breaks and if you go to the bathroom you have to make sure that time is accounted for. If you end up working here, treat every check like your last and do not completely rely upon it. I've literally seen supervisors conspire against customer service representatives.
Pros
you get to meet a lot of people
Cons
arbitrarily applying rules
fun place to work
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 4, 2016
fun place to work
everything was merit based
taught me alot about corporate america and how things function at such a high rate
Enter at your own risk!!!
Client Service Specialist (former employee) (Former Employee) –  11 Broadway 16th Floor New York, NYMay 12, 2016
Don't BELIEVE THE HYPE!!! One lie after another!!!

The description should say "we promote those we like and kisses our butts". It is NOT entirely based on merit. The place is one big revolving door. So many good, hard working people have been forced out and/or fired from this place for NO reason. People have also came in as Specialists with no knowledge of the business while getting paid more than people who are knowledgeable and far more deserving of the promotions.This job doesn't require ANY degree to accomplish the duties. There are people there with HS Diplomas as their highest grade completed.

This job CAN BE very likeable as it is NOT hard to accomplish. It is the POWERS THAT BE who make things FAR MORE DIFFICULT than it should be.

***FAIR WARNING TO THOSE APPLYING: ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN B. THIS JOB CAN SURPRISE YOU AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT AND POOF...THERE GOES YOUR LIVELIHOOD!!!
Pros
So many good people and mostly pleasant customers.
Cons
Management, favoritism, tainted bonus structures, false accusations, unprofessional work environment, lies, very unstable job security
Total frat house
Citified debt specialist (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 21, 2015
This is no place to get comfortable in. Just as you go in you are either let go or you just can't take the 12 to 14 hour work days and what they make feel as mandatory work on Saturdays. They expect you to eat at your desk during your one hour break they create these stupid ownership of lead rules. They assign "leads" for the day and if they don't answer your basically cold calling all day. Oh and God forbid you don't hit a quota. My advice is keep moving don't work here it's a black hole with no room for advancement.
Pros
Good AC
Cons
Terrible management
Sales~Work Hard and it Really Does Pay! NO COLD CALLS EVER!
Certified Debt Specilist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2016
I have been in Sales for a few years now and make a decent living. I was nervous to do Sales as this was my first real Sales job per say.
This is definitley the best place I have ever worked! I admire our VP Manager of the ENTIRE Sales floor, the CEO and HR. They have come such a long way in the last few years as we expanded, that alone makes me proud to work for this company. They always keep things positive, the managers, sales floor managers are friendly and always there to help out or answer any questions you have. They are very giving and nice.They keep you motivated and on your toes they will hand hold you to be the best! They will do whatever you need to suceed if your open to it.

If you are hungry, the money is there. Awards line the hallways for those who are hungry. However, the trade off is working15 hours a day 6 days a week.You do not have to work that many hours of course but if you want to be one of the ones who make alot of money, that is how you do it.

Mind you, it is Sales and it is very hard at times especially with the luck of the draw. However, if you put in the time and effort, they do reward you nicely. The job is easy since your educating people on how debt really works but some people just arent open to education.
Pros
Fun co workers and bosses. Such a great culture and enviroment!
Cons
If you want to make serious cash..you need to be there 15hrs a day.
Energetic
IAPDA Certified Debt Settlement Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 15, 2016
NDR was an energetic environment and exciting workplace but they required 10 plus hours a day. The requirement didn't allow for a healthy work/life balance.
Great culture and management
Certified Debt Specialist/Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 1, 2015
Fun place to work with extremely helpful employees/management. Pays well but also requires lots of hours to meet/exceed goals. Company is growing at a fast pace. The hardest part is trying to adapt to the massive amount of new hires aiming to take your spot. This job will make you competitive and keep you on your toes.
Pros
Environment, pay, flexible shifts
Cons
Hours, constant changes
National Debt Relief
Certified Credit Advocate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2013
I'm having a great experience at NDR! My colleagues are supportive and help to create a friendly and productive work environment where creativity and a strong work ethic are valued. Our managers provide us with the tools and resources we need to get the job done and facilitate company growth. A typical day of work gives me numerous opportunities to help clients with debt relief solutions. The most enjoyable part of my day is speaking with clients and understanding how we can help them to achieve their financial goals.
Pros
Great incentives and work environment, strong team work-ethic, approachable managers
great place to grow personally aswell as professionally
credit advocate  (Current Employee) –  new york ny May 17, 2013
I started at this company almost 2 years ago. I expected a standard work environment of dog eat dog to my surprise every individual was ready and willing to help with every aspect of the position. The management here all the way to head of human resources try the absolute best to create a positive and fun place to work. If you are a hard worker who listens i would jump at the chance to interview with them not only will you gain a great career but a wonderful extended family.
Pros
staff management compensation
Cons
honestly cant think of any
The best company i've ever worked for
customer service rep (Current Employee) –  11 broadway suite 1300 new york, nyMay 17, 2013
Ive worked with NDR for going on 4 months now. I must say, this is one of the BEST company Ive ever worked for. Their strong corporate structure and great working environment makes for a pleasurable working experience. What i love most about the company is the potential for growth. Every employee is given the opportunity and the tools necessary to grow and excel. Aside from the growth potential, the morral in the office is always high and it feels good knowing that im walking into a team atmosphere every morning which makes for a smooth and productive work day.
Excellent workplace with exceptional opportunity for success!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  NYCMay 17, 2013
The company provide a very stable and professional work environment. It's truly a team here. One goal in mind...helping people and also earning a good living.

From the time you interview to the time you earn your first paycheck, the process is one that is fulfilling.

The typical work day moves fast as their is always plenty to do and your co-workers are as diverse as the great city we live in.

I have seen people promoted the second month of employment so management rewards achievers.

Apply with confidence!
Pros
Great promotions always keep the office energetic
A really great place to work
cerified debt counselor (Current Employee) –  NY,NYMay 17, 2013
I've been a counselor with National Debt relief for nearly a year now. The corporate culture is relaxed and friendly. Everyone functions as a team and is always ready to lend a hand and help a team mate provide the best service possible to our clients. The management sponsors friendly competitions and gives out cash and other prizes for top service and achievement on a daily basis. On Fridays, as part of dress-down day, we pitch in to support charitable organizations such as Wounded Warriors and St. Jude's Hospital. It's great to be part of such terrific group of people who give their all to help others!
Pros
Free lunches and bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Debt Relief. Our community is ready to answer.