National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief Employee Reviews

Fun work place, room for growth
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2017
Great work environment. Upper management in CS is great, everyone is very welcoming.
There are cons as any other job/position but for the most part this is great company to work for and great pay compensation.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CADecember 28, 2016
Fun culture, great recognition and rewards. Long hours but worth the work. I enjoyed all of the perks and bonuses that came with the fun atmosphere. Leaders show patience and confidence in their teams.
Don't waste your time!!
Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 11, 2016
The turn over rate is ridiculously high! If you're not the best friend/mate of a manager your days are numbered. The HR managers are a joke! They take no one serious, including themselves. This company would be better off letting toddlers run the HR department. This is one big FRAT BOY house. The CEO is too busy trying to appear "cool with the boys'' who work in the sales department instead of doing their job. There is no sense of professionalism here. If you think a wet card board box behind a dumpster is a classy place to hangout then this may be the place for you!
Enter at your own risk!!!
Client Service Specialist (former employee) (Former Employee) –  11 Broadway 16th Floor New York, NYMay 12, 2016
Don't BELIEVE THE HYPE!!! One lie after another!!!

The description should say "we promote those we like and kisses our butts". It is NOT entirely based on merit. The place is one big revolving door. So many good, hard working people have been forced out and/or fired from this place for NO reason. People have also came in as Specialists with no knowledge of the business while getting paid more than people who are knowledgeable and far more deserving of the promotions.This job doesn't require ANY degree to accomplish the duties. There are people there with HS Diplomas as their highest grade completed.

This job CAN BE very likeable as it is NOT hard to accomplish. It is the POWERS THAT BE who make things FAR MORE DIFFICULT than it should be.

***FAIR WARNING TO THOSE APPLYING: ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN B. THIS JOB CAN SURPRISE YOU AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT AND POOF...THERE GOES YOUR LIVELIHOOD!!!
Pros
So many good people and mostly pleasant customers.
Cons
Management, favoritism, tainted bonus structures, false accusations, unprofessional work environment, lies, very unstable job security
High Stress often lower profit.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 9, 2016
You will work 9-10 or more hours a day and really won't have much time to leave your desk. High pressure to perform, moderate commission payout.
Great work environment and company
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  11 Broadway New York, NYJanuary 11, 2017
I loved working here at National Debt Relief, I learned a lot of valuable sales and life lessons and I was able to really prove myself in a fast paced environment and produce at the highest level while truly cultivating a company that helps empower the lives of its team and clients.
Micromanaged as if adults are kids. Every single minute here must be accounted for, even using the bathroom
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 1, 2016
Not every department is the same, so I will only speak for customer service. It is an easy job to do, however it is management that makes it unbearable. They constantly implement new rules without telling employees and they get in trouble for it. You constantly feel your job is at stake and the company makes mistakes all the time and want to pin it on the customer service rep because they're at the bottom of the totem pole. They have unrealistic expectations of you working an 8 hr shift with barely any breaks and if you go to the bathroom you have to make sure that time is accounted for. If you end up working here, treat every check like your last and do not completely rely upon it. I've literally seen supervisors conspire against customer service representatives.
Pros
you get to meet a lot of people
Cons
arbitrarily applying rules
Sales~Work Hard and it Really Does Pay! NO COLD CALLS EVER!
Certified Debt Specilist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 19, 2016
I have been in Sales for a few years now and make a decent living. I was nervous to do Sales as this was my first real Sales job per say.
This is definitley the best place I have ever worked! I admire our VP Manager of the ENTIRE Sales floor, the CEO and HR. They have come such a long way in the last few years as we expanded, that alone makes me proud to work for this company. They always keep things positive, the managers, sales floor managers are friendly and always there to help out or answer any questions you have. They are very giving and nice.They keep you motivated and on your toes they will hand hold you to be the best! They will do whatever you need to suceed if your open to it.

If you are hungry, the money is there. Awards line the hallways for those who are hungry. However, the trade off is working15 hours a day 6 days a week.You do not have to work that many hours of course but if you want to be one of the ones who make alot of money, that is how you do it.

Mind you, it is Sales and it is very hard at times especially with the luck of the draw. However, if you put in the time and effort, they do reward you nicely. The job is easy since your educating people on how debt really works but some people just arent open to education.
Pros
Fun co workers and bosses. Such a great culture and enviroment!
Cons
If you want to make serious cash..you need to be there 15hrs a day.
Growing Organization
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 20, 2016
Growing organization that dedicates itself to providing exceptional customer service. Detailed performance monitoring implemented to ensure staff members are well trained.
Excellent Place to be a salesman
Sales (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2013
Having been in sales for the better part of a decade and having owned my own company I understand how hard it is to find an enjoyable yet productive sales organization to work for. The senior management has worked to design a brilliantly laid out structure that promotes an almost family style feel while ensuring that hard-work and dedication are very well rewarded. The same concepts in management have trickled down to each of the middle management team who all seem to have the same abilities to inspire dedication while still creating an open and enjoyable environment. This company is certainly going places and anyone would be lucky to be along for the ride.
Pros
Flexible schedule, understanding management, inexpensive benefits, great culture
Cons
None worth mentioning
NDR is Fun, Friendly, and Rapidly Expanding!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2013
I really do enjoy working at NDR. Although it may have a dark past it truly has turned around. Now that the industry is regulated they've become more successful than ever before, growing rapidly and expanding everyday.

In fact, we are reminded constantly to be honest with our clients and have daily meetings going over any faults that were made that day.

The work place is extremely friendly and although we do work hard, loud laughing and friendly joking can be heard all over the office.

I enjoy the atmosphere, no one is ever hovering over you however we are monitored and scored. Scores aren't scary, they can be fun in a competitive way.

The office culture is laid back and everyone is really easy going. Although work must be done honestly and thoroughly it's fun because it's not hard to joke around with any co-worker sitting around you. Everyone is extremely friendly, positive, polite, and considerate.
Pros
Amicable people, laid back culture, bosses care
Cons
Compensation isn't amazing, but with the company growing so fast hopefully a raise is right around the corner
Nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 4, 2016
Long day on phones, but very cool place to work. Learned how to better help those in a financial bind. Co workers were amazing. hardest thing was getting laid off
Best company I've ever been a part of
Debt Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2013
I started working for NDR this year and absolutely love it. I have yet to hear a bad thing about the company either internally or externally. Management has a unique relationship with the employees, which helps promote a relaxed yet competitive work environment. Getting used to the day-to-day tasks was easy because of the constant support around the office. Growth is apparent and I'm glad I got in when I did. Highly recommended for anyone that wants to make a positive impact and get compensated accordingly.
Pros
Flexible hours, ideal work environment, great compensation
Cons
n/a
great place to grow personally aswell as professionally
credit advocate  (Current Employee) –  new york ny May 17, 2013
I started at this company almost 2 years ago. I expected a standard work environment of dog eat dog to my surprise every individual was ready and willing to help with every aspect of the position. The management here all the way to head of human resources try the absolute best to create a positive and fun place to work. If you are a hard worker who listens i would jump at the chance to interview with them not only will you gain a great career but a wonderful extended family.
Pros
staff management compensation
Cons
honestly cant think of any
21 Months Experience at NDR... And Counting!
Underwriter (Current Employee) –  11 Broadway NY, NY 10004May 17, 2013
It's such an amazing feeling to know that I can experience the joy of having a career that I actually enjoy. The feeling I got when I began working for NDR was warm; my colleagues are very welcoming, judgment free and are open to any questions/concerns I may have about my position as an Underwriter, and the quality of my work. My bosses are easy to get to know, they are approachable, and do not hide in their offices all day; we're a family here, everyone knows each other, and welcome new employees, making everyone feel comfortable. I learned the value of responsibility in this company, by putting the client's that I service first in everything I do throughout the day, which ultimately benefits NDR as a whole. The hardest part of my job is being comfortable with everyday tasks as it can sometimes be robotic, the most enjoyable part of my job is hearing how happy and confident a client sounds in our program, before our conversation is complete.
Pros
Direct deposit; Extra paid vacation in the calendar year
Nothing But Lies
National Debt Relief (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 10, 2016
All I Will say is good luck and pay attention to their slick words. They have a way of making everything sound good when its all lies.
Growth/Client Relations
Underwriting Manager (Current Employee) –  NEW YORK NYMay 17, 2013
This company takes care of its clients better than any I have ever worked for. On that note, they treat their employees like their clients. The management team here is one of the brightest in the industry and the growth of the company over the last couple of years just proves that point.Working with them closely I have learned more in the last two years than I would ever anticipated to in any other firm.
Pros
Never have to ask for a raise
Cons
Cant think of any
Great Place to Work
Certified Debt Specialist (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 16, 2015
Fantastic company culture with great benefits to match. Long hours, but you will be rewarded for time spent in the office!
Opportunity in a Team Environment!
Certified Credit Advocate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 20, 2013
I have seen this place grow and our paychecks and benefits reflected the growth as well. 401K, Health Care, Dental and Vision are a + but the people here are what makes this place awesome to be a part of. Hardest part of the job is managing your leads effectively and making sure your on pace to make $10,000 a month Most enjoyable part of the job is knowing we are helping people every day.
Pros
Team environment. young and friendly staff, down by battery park, gym's within proximity, good earning potential, benefits
Cons
10 hour day
Total frat house
Citified debt specialist (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 21, 2015
This is no place to get comfortable in. Just as you go in you are either let go or you just can't take the 12 to 14 hour work days and what they make feel as mandatory work on Saturdays. They expect you to eat at your desk during your one hour break they create these stupid ownership of lead rules. They assign "leads" for the day and if they don't answer your basically cold calling all day. Oh and God forbid you don't hit a quota. My advice is keep moving don't work here it's a black hole with no room for advancement.
Pros
Good AC
Cons
Terrible management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Debt Relief. Our community is ready to answer.