National Debt Relief

National Debt Relief Employee Reviews

Amazing work environment!!
Certified debt Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York,nyMay 17, 2013
so much opportunity for growth with the generous commission plan. Every month with the added bonuses and incentives the money making potential is endless. Management is hands on and in tune with employees because they choose a supervisor to promote from within the company which gives him vast first hand knowledge of being exactly where his employees are once before. The hardest part of working there is being so busy! so many clients so many opportunities to have so much income growth!! the most enjoyable part of the job is simply being an employee and watching a company grow and strive tremendously and knowing everyday that you are a part of that.
The best company i've ever worked for
customer service rep (Current Employee) –  11 broadway suite 1300 new york, nyMay 17, 2013
Ive worked with NDR for going on 4 months now. I must say, this is one of the BEST company Ive ever worked for. Their strong corporate structure and great working environment makes for a pleasurable working experience. What i love most about the company is the potential for growth. Every employee is given the opportunity and the tools necessary to grow and excel. Aside from the growth potential, the morral in the office is always high and it feels good knowing that im walking into a team atmosphere every morning which makes for a smooth and productive work day.
Great place to work.
Enrollment Officer (Current Employee) –  New York NYMay 17, 2013
This place by far is the best Debt Settlement company I've worked at.The overall structure of this place is great along with the team players that work here. If anyone is looking to break into the Debt Settlement industry now is the time and of course with National Relief as your # 1 choice.
Pros
tons of incentives
Debt Counselor (Current Employee) –  11 BroadwayMay 17, 2013
I have been working at National Debt Relief for 2 months. I have found this organization to be very professional and it is run very effectively.
The environment is friendly and very supportive. They provide their sales reps with great technology and tools to do their jobs. If you have a great work ethic and you like to help people, this is a good fit for you.
Productive and enjoyable work place
administrative assisstant (Current Employee) –  New YorkMay 17, 2013
I enjoy coming into work everyday knowing i will successfully accomplish all my tasks for the day while enjoying myself in a fun work environment.
My managers are super friendly and kind, they also promote good work ethic.
Pros
healthcare, good co-workers
A really great place to work
cerified debt counselor (Current Employee) –  NY,NYMay 17, 2013
I've been a counselor with National Debt relief for nearly a year now. The corporate culture is relaxed and friendly. Everyone functions as a team and is always ready to lend a hand and help a team mate provide the best service possible to our clients. The management sponsors friendly competitions and gives out cash and other prizes for top service and achievement on a daily basis. On Fridays, as part of dress-down day, we pitch in to support charitable organizations such as Wounded Warriors and St. Jude's Hospital. It's great to be part of such terrific group of people who give their all to help others!
Pros
free lunches and bonuses
Excellent workplace with exceptional opportunity for success!
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  NYCMay 17, 2013
The company provide a very stable and professional work environment. It's truly a team here. One goal in mind...helping people and also earning a good living.

From the time you interview to the time you earn your first paycheck, the process is one that is fulfilling.

The typical work day moves fast as their is always plenty to do and your co-workers are as diverse as the great city we live in.

I have seen people promoted the second month of employment so management rewards achievers.

Apply with confidence!
Pros
great promotions always keep the office energetic
21 Months Experience at NDR... And Counting!
Underwriter (Current Employee) –  11 Broadway NY, NY 10004May 17, 2013
It's such an amazing feeling to know that I can experience the joy of having a career that I actually enjoy. The feeling I got when I began working for NDR was warm; my colleagues are very welcoming, judgment free and are open to any questions/concerns I may have about my position as an Underwriter, and the quality of my work. My bosses are easy to get to know, they are approachable, and do not hide in their offices all day; we're a family here, everyone knows each other, and welcome new employees, making everyone feel comfortable. I learned the value of responsibility in this company, by putting the client's that I service first in everything I do throughout the day, which ultimately benefits NDR as a whole. The hardest part of my job is being comfortable with everyday tasks as it can sometimes be robotic, the most enjoyable part of my job is hearing how happy and confident a client sounds in our program, before our conversation is complete.
Pros
direct deposit; extra paid vacation in the calendar year
great place to grow personally aswell as professionally
credit advocate (Current Employee) –  new york nyMay 17, 2013
I started at this company almost 2 years ago. I expected a standard work environment of dog eat dog to my surprise every individual was ready and willing to help with every aspect of the position. The management here all the way to head of human resources try the absolute best to create a positive and fun place to work. If you are a hard worker who listens i would jump at the chance to interview with them not only will you gain a great career but a wonderful extended family.
Pros
staff management compensation
Cons
honestly cant think of any
Growth/Client Relations
Underwriting Manager (Current Employee) –  NEW YORK NYMay 17, 2013
This company takes care of its clients better than any I have ever worked for. On that note, they treat their employees like their clients. The management team here is one of the brightest in the industry and the growth of the company over the last couple of years just proves that point.Working with them closely I have learned more in the last two years than I would ever anticipated to in any other firm.
Pros
never have to ask for a raise
Cons
cant think of any
enjoyable and educational work environment
Inside Sales (Certified Debt Advocate) (Current Employee) –  New York, New YorkMay 17, 2013
I enjoy coming into work , and helping new people every day. My co-workers are fun and the management is fair and firm at the same time.
Pros
great opportunities
Cons
you have to put in work
Excellent Place to be a salesman
Sales (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2013
Having been in sales for the better part of a decade and having owned my own company I understand how hard it is to find an enjoyable yet productive sales organization to work for. The senior management has worked to design a brilliantly laid out structure that promotes an almost family style feel while ensuring that hard-work and dedication are very well rewarded. The same concepts in management have trickled down to each of the middle management team who all seem to have the same abilities to inspire dedication while still creating an open and enjoyable environment. This company is certainly going places and anyone would be lucky to be along for the ride.
Pros
flexible schedule, understanding management, inexpensive benefits, great culture
Cons
none worth mentioning
National Debt Relief
Certified Credit Advocate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2013
I'm having a great experience at NDR! My colleagues are supportive and help to create a friendly and productive work environment where creativity and a strong work ethic are valued. Our managers provide us with the tools and resources we need to get the job done and facilitate company growth. A typical day of work gives me numerous opportunities to help clients with debt relief solutions. The most enjoyable part of my day is speaking with clients and understanding how we can help them to achieve their financial goals.
Pros
great incentives and work environment, strong team work-ethic, approachable managers
Great Environment.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  NY,NYMay 17, 2013
I have worked with this company for the past three years and it has been an amazing Journey. The Company takes very good care of the employees and the Environment is pleasure to work in
Friendly, easy going place
IT (Current Employee) –  11 BroadwayMay 17, 2013
People are Friendly and easy to work with at National Debt Relief, that goes from employee to Top management. Everyone is a team player, willing to share all their knowledge, and learning from each other.
Make money, help people
sales (Current Employee) –  Financial District, NYCMay 17, 2013
This debt settlement company is dedicated to helping people get out of debt. There is a hard working culture here that is rewarded with good pay, benefits and time off. Beautiful location in Downtown NYC.
Pros
flexibility, relaxed atmosphere, unlimited pay
Cons
long work days
Amazing place to work!
Debt Specialist (Current Employee) –  new york NYMay 17, 2013
Amazing place to work!
Laid back environment with a great staff.
hard workers, laid back attitudes
administrative assisstant (Current Employee) –  ny,nyMay 17, 2013
Laid back environment, caring management, fun incentives
A second home!
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  11 Broadway Suite 1300 New York, NY 10004May 17, 2013
I love National Debt Relief because of the great support I get from my peers and from the management team. I feel valued and appreciated. There are never boring days and time flies by.
Pros
great benefits, greater coworkers