National Debt Relief Employee Reviews in United States

Excellent place to work!!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2013
I have just recently began my career at NDR. All I can say so far is that I love it! Everyone from the owners to employees and management are extremely helpful and friendly. I have never worked for a company that makes me really feel like an asset to the team such as NDR does. In the short time I have been here I have learned so much about not only the company but my field as well. I can't wait to further expand my knowledge and insights into the company.
Pros
friendly staff, helpful/insightful management, great location
A really great place to work
cerified debt counselor (Current Employee) –  NY,NYMay 17, 2013
I've been a counselor with National Debt relief for nearly a year now. The corporate culture is relaxed and friendly. Everyone functions as a team and is always ready to lend a hand and help a team mate provide the best service possible to our clients. The management sponsors friendly competitions and gives out cash and other prizes for top service and achievement on a daily basis. On Fridays, as part of dress-down day, we pitch in to support charitable organizations such as Wounded Warriors and St. Jude's Hospital. It's great to be part of such terrific group of people who give their all to help others!
Pros
free lunches and bonuses
Unique Sales Opportunity
Certified Credit Advocate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 14, 2014
I worked at NDR for a year during which time I learned a great deal about the debt relief industry and counseling those in debt. The training is brief and intense and yet gave even a newcomer such as myself enough to hit the ground running. The first few months were sink or swim, but ultimately I swam my way to a pretty nice paycheck with the right level of support and motivation. The technology and apparatuses at NDR are pretty awesome. You really feel you are in the 21st century. Communicating with other departments is easy. You can make a lot of $$ at this company with the right attitude and hard work. Even though I didn't agree with everything, this company holds its sales department out as the stars of the show. One downside is that when my production decreased I began to feel burnt out and grew skeptical of the position. I feel more could have been done to salvage my strong start at this company. This was a fast pace environment with a lot of application multitasking so its different from your standard inbound call center. I was assigned leads and handled some in-bound calls and was required to dial out virtually all day. I can confidently say there is equal treatment at NDR given the universal low tolerance for BS in light of the time-money continuum there. There is a lot of quality control and all activities are on their radar. Anytime I felt pressure, I knew so did the rep next to me. The office is big and bright. They are flexible with your break routines, but do not expect to take a scheduled hour lunch every day. I never did. There are enough helpful and friendly  more... people there to make your experience lucrative and worthwhile. Managers are animated and professional with a classy sense of humor. This is a sales job where ambition and aptitude will take you further than your IQ or an impressive education.  less
Pros
earning potential, energetic work environment, benefits, on-schedule pay, sales-floor made up of smaller teams, unbeatable tech/systems
Cons
cancellations seemed higher than normal at times
Amazing work environment!!
Certified debt Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York,nyMay 17, 2013
so much opportunity for growth with the generous commission plan. Every month with the added bonuses and incentives the money making potential is endless. Management is hands on and in tune with employees because they choose a supervisor to promote from within the company which gives him vast first hand knowledge of being exactly where his employees are once before. The hardest part of working there is being so busy! so many clients so many opportunities to have so much income growth!! the most enjoyable part of the job is simply being an employee and watching a company grow and strive tremendously and knowing everyday that you are a part of that.
The best company i've ever worked for
customer service rep (Current Employee) –  11 broadway suite 1300 new york, nyMay 17, 2013
Ive worked with NDR for going on 4 months now. I must say, this is one of the BEST company Ive ever worked for. Their strong corporate structure and great working environment makes for a pleasurable working experience. What i love most about the company is the potential for growth. Every employee is given the opportunity and the tools necessary to grow and excel. Aside from the growth potential, the morral in the office is always high and it feels good knowing that im walking into a team atmosphere every morning which makes for a smooth and productive work day.
Typical Day At Work
Director Of Business Development/ Head of Sales (Former Employee) –  11 BROADWAY New York, NY 10004August 19, 2013
Typical day at work starts with looking through new resumes as well as scheduling interviews in the office. Every day I learned how to better conduct interviews, answer questions like what is most important for my company and how can I achieve that. I like to keep positive relationships with my co-workers. Allowing them to feel comfortable to approach me with any work related concerns, while building personal relationships. The hardest part of my job is making sure I hire the right people for the job as well as meeting all of the deadlines. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to bring out the best in people. Motivating those around me, is a personal reward all on its own.
National Debt Relief
Certified Credit Advocate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2013
I'm having a great experience at NDR! My colleagues are supportive and help to create a friendly and productive work environment where creativity and a strong work ethic are valued. Our managers provide us with the tools and resources we need to get the job done and facilitate company growth. A typical day of work gives me numerous opportunities to help clients with debt relief solutions. The most enjoyable part of my day is speaking with clients and understanding how we can help them to achieve their financial goals.
Pros
great incentives and work environment, strong team work-ethic, approachable managers
Total Joke Company!
Customr Svc (Former Employee) –  new yorkJune 12, 2013
Too laid back - Surprised the company still exist with the HR structure. As quick as people get hired is as quick as people get fired there. You never know when your last day will be. Bathroom smells like a trailer park. thee end.
Cons
gossip allday
Personal Review
Administrative Assistant/Mail Room Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 26, 2015
Assertive, reliable, self-sufficient and highly valued Stock Clerk &Mailroom Clerk also Youth Counselor at an Entry level in a fast-paced environment where I can utilize my skills and grow.
Very Team Orientated, Supportive, Home away from Home, Driven
Debt Conselor (Current Employee) –  New York, N.Y.May 17, 2013
Hardest part of the job is deciding which of the various team leaders are the best at supporting his/her team. The environment is uber friendly, dedicated and very motivated towards getting people out of their debt. I'm so proud to be part of the growth of a company whom will grow to be the quintessential leader of Debt Relief Companies in the near future.
Pros
supportive
Cons
short breaks
enjoyable and educational work environment
Inside Sales (Certified Debt Advocate) (Current Employee) –  New York, New YorkMay 17, 2013
I enjoy coming into work , and helping new people every day. My co-workers are fun and the management is fair and firm at the same time.
Pros
great opportunities
Cons
you have to put in work
Friendly, easy going place
IT (Current Employee) –  11 BroadwayMay 17, 2013
People are Friendly and easy to work with at National Debt Relief, that goes from employee to Top management. Everyone is a team player, willing to share all their knowledge, and learning from each other.
Debt Counselor (Current Employee) –  11 BroadwayMay 17, 2013
I have been working at National Debt Relief for 2 months. I have found this organization to be very professional and it is run very effectively.
The environment is friendly and very supportive. They provide their sales reps with great technology and tools to do their jobs. If you have a great work ethic and you like to help people, this is a good fit for you.
Professional Envoronment
Negotiations Manager (Current Employee) –  New YorkMay 20, 2013
Great work environment, super staff and awesome management team
Pros
team work
Great place to work.
Enrollment Officer (Current Employee) –  New York NYMay 17, 2013
This place by far is the best Debt Settlement company I've worked at.The overall structure of this place is great along with the team players that work here. If anyone is looking to break into the Debt Settlement industry now is the time and of course with National Relief as your # 1 choice.
Pros
tons of incentives
Competitive
Closing Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 8, 2013
A very competitive work environment to work around. Helping human beings get out of debt/. Coing to work 9 am to 8 pm Monday through Friday.
hard workers, laid back attitudes
administrative assisstant (Current Employee) –  ny,nyMay 17, 2013
Laid back environment, caring management, fun incentives
Productive and enjoyable work place
administrative assisstant (Current Employee) –  New YorkMay 17, 2013
I enjoy coming into work everyday knowing i will successfully accomplish all my tasks for the day while enjoying myself in a fun work environment.
My managers are super friendly and kind, they also promote good work ethic.
Pros
healthcare, good co-workers
Great Team atmosphere
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2014
the team work here was great. i enjoyed seeing team members grow and being apart of that growth.
Pros
amazing growth
Cons
health care, hours
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 20, 2013
I absolutely love this company, while I'm no longer employed here, they definitely provided me a great growth opportunity!

4.3