National Debt Relief Employee Reviews

Amazing work environment!!
Certified debt Specialist  (Current Employee) –  New York,nyMay 17, 2013
so much opportunity for growth with the generous commission plan. Every month with the added bonuses and incentives the money making potential is endless. Management is hands on and in tune with employees because they choose a supervisor to promote from within the company which gives him vast first hand knowledge of being exactly where his employees are once before. The hardest part of working there is being so busy! so many clients so many opportunities to have so much income growth!! the most enjoyable part of the job is simply being an employee and watching a company grow and strive tremendously and knowing everyday that you are a part of that.
Opportunity in a Team Environment!
Certified Credit Advocate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 20, 2013
I have seen this place grow and our paychecks and benefits reflected the growth as well. 401K, Health Care, Dental and Vision are a + but the people here are what makes this place awesome to be a part of. Hardest part of the job is managing your leads effectively and making sure your on pace to make $10,000 a month Most enjoyable part of the job is knowing we are helping people every day.
Pros
Team environment. young and friendly staff, down by battery park, gym's within proximity, good earning potential, benefits
Cons
10 hour day
Best company I've ever been a part of
Debt Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2013
I started working for NDR this year and absolutely love it. I have yet to hear a bad thing about the company either internally or externally. Management has a unique relationship with the employees, which helps promote a relaxed yet competitive work environment. Getting used to the day-to-day tasks was easy because of the constant support around the office. Growth is apparent and I'm glad I got in when I did. Highly recommended for anyone that wants to make a positive impact and get compensated accordingly.
Pros
Flexible hours, ideal work environment, great compensation
Cons
n/a
Excellent place to work!!
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 5, 2013
I have just recently began my career at NDR. All I can say so far is that I love it! Everyone from the owners to employees and management are extremely helpful and friendly. I have never worked for a company that makes me really feel like an asset to the team such as NDR does. In the short time I have been here I have learned so much about not only the company but my field as well. I can't wait to further expand my knowledge and insights into the company.
Pros
Friendly staff, helpful/insightful management, great location
Typical Day At Work
Director Of Business Development/ Head of Sales (Former Employee) –  11 BROADWAY New York, NY 10004August 19, 2013
Typical day at work starts with looking through new resumes as well as scheduling interviews in the office. Every day I learned how to better conduct interviews, answer questions like what is most important for my company and how can I achieve that. I like to keep positive relationships with my co-workers. Allowing them to feel comfortable to approach me with any work related concerns, while building personal relationships. The hardest part of my job is making sure I hire the right people for the job as well as meeting all of the deadlines. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to bring out the best in people. Motivating those around me, is a personal reward all on its own.
Very Team Orientated, Supportive, Home away from Home, Driven
Debt Conselor (Current Employee) –  New York, N.Y.May 17, 2013
Hardest part of the job is deciding which of the various team leaders are the best at supporting his/her team. The environment is uber friendly, dedicated and very motivated towards getting people out of their debt. I'm so proud to be part of the growth of a company whom will grow to be the quintessential leader of Debt Relief Companies in the near future.
Pros
Supportive
Cons
Short Breaks
Good Starter Job. Production is Rewarded.
Debt Negotiator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 12, 2016
Works starts prompty and continues down to the minute. One is responsible for a monthly allocation of accounts which are randomly selected and change monthly.

The objective is to generate as much money for the company while keeping the client base comfortable with the settlements constructed.

This is an aggressive company seeking rapid growth and seeks the same attitude in their negotiators.

The management is supportive. They will try to provide as much support as they can but there is no coddling. Managing so many employees leaves little time for in-depth coaching and training. Sink or Swim.

There is camaraderie among many of the negotiators. Many of the senior negotiators are helpful. The nature of the job results in many empathizing with each other and assisting one another. At the end of the day, however, it's everyone for themselves.

The deadlines and objectives can be stressful but one can adjust to the monthly grind with diligence and determination.

The most enjoyable parts of the job are the commission checks and the departmental and company celebrations for holidays and new benchmarks.
Pros
Parties and commission checks
Excellent Place to be a salesman
Sales (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2013
Having been in sales for the better part of a decade and having owned my own company I understand how hard it is to find an enjoyable yet productive sales organization to work for. The senior management has worked to design a brilliantly laid out structure that promotes an almost family style feel while ensuring that hard-work and dedication are very well rewarded. The same concepts in management have trickled down to each of the middle management team who all seem to have the same abilities to inspire dedication while still creating an open and enjoyable environment. This company is certainly going places and anyone would be lucky to be along for the ride.
Pros
Flexible schedule, understanding management, inexpensive benefits, great culture
Cons
None worth mentioning
A true boiler room
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  New YorkMay 8, 2014
Seriously, just one bad review, there must be a line up around the corner of people trying to get hired here. Why are they perpetually advertising for new employees? There is little or no chance of advancement here as the "good old boys network," is truly entrenched here, albeit young and dumb but capable of kissing the right backside. They supply you with leads that can never be reached and are all over you when you do not produce. The management is right out of the movie Boiler Room and truly try to emulate the individuals depicted in the movie. There were a few professionals on staff but they were far and few between.
Pros
You did get paid when they said they were going to do so.
Cons
Unprofessional staff, joked a lot about how they managed to enroll "dumb people, " lots of pressure to produce regardless of the fact the client could not afford the program.
Debt Counselor (Current Employee) –  11 BroadwayMay 17, 2013
I have been working at National Debt Relief for 2 months. I have found this organization to be very professional and it is run very effectively.
The environment is friendly and very supportive. They provide their sales reps with great technology and tools to do their jobs. If you have a great work ethic and you like to help people, this is a good fit for you.
Great place to work.
Enrollment Officer (Current Employee) –  New York NYMay 17, 2013
This place by far is the best Debt Settlement company I've worked at.The overall structure of this place is great along with the team players that work here. If anyone is looking to break into the Debt Settlement industry now is the time and of course with National Relief as your # 1 choice.

Pros
Tons of incentives
Didnt think I'd be back in High school
various , laterally promoted a couple times (Current Employee) –  new york, nyNovember 15, 2014
I currently work at NDR and i hope to god this review will be anonymous... You can be left alone and treated well if you produce. i have produced consistently and exceeded goals, but god forbid if your off your game one day or your boss is in a bad mood because he/she havent had a good nights sleep for whatever reason, you are the whipping boy for an indeterminite period of time.

Management comes off as employee friendly or motivational but they are mostly platitudes. Never become overly friendly with the management team, because they will use that against you, Most of their guidance is posed in a sarcastic and demeaning manner and at times verbally abusive.. Reminds me of a high school locker room

Best advice I can give you is work hard, keep your mouth shut and dont be too friendly with management.
Pros
Good location, Easy to maintain position if you meet goals and fly under radar
Productive and enjoyable work place
administrative assisstant (Current Employee) –  New YorkMay 17, 2013
I enjoy coming into work everyday knowing i will successfully accomplish all my tasks for the day while enjoying myself in a fun work environment.
My managers are super friendly and kind, they also promote good work ethic.
Pros
healthcare, good co-workers
Make money, help people
sales (Current Employee) –  Financial District, NYCMay 17, 2013
This debt settlement company is dedicated to helping people get out of debt. There is a hard working culture here that is rewarded with good pay, benefits and time off. Beautiful location in Downtown NYC.
Pros
flexibility, relaxed atmosphere, unlimited pay
Cons
long work days
Great Place to Work
Certified Debt Specialist (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYSeptember 16, 2015
Fantastic company culture with great benefits to match. Long hours, but you will be rewarded for time spent in the office!
Total Joke Company!
Customr Svc (Former Employee) –  new yorkJune 12, 2013
Too laid back - Surprised the company still exist with the HR structure. As quick as people get hired is as quick as people get fired there. You never know when your last day will be. Bathroom smells like a trailer park. thee end.
Cons
Gossip allday
Personal Review
Administrative Assistant/Mail Room Clerk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 26, 2015
Assertive, reliable, self-sufficient and highly valued Stock Clerk &Mailroom Clerk also Youth Counselor at an Entry level in a fast-paced environment where I can utilize my skills and grow.
enjoyable and educational work environment
Inside Sales (Certified Debt Advocate)  (Current Employee) –  New York, New York May 17, 2013
I enjoy coming into work , and helping new people every day. My co-workers are fun and the management is fair and firm at the same time.
Pros
great opportunities
Cons
you have to put in work
21 Months Experience at NDR... And Counting!
Underwriter (Current Employee) –  11 Broadway NY, NY 10004May 17, 2013
It's such an amazing feeling to know that I can experience the joy of having a career that I actually enjoy. The feeling I got when I began working for NDR was warm; my colleagues are very welcoming, judgment free and are open to any questions/concerns I may have about my position as an Underwriter, and the quality of my work. My bosses are easy to get to know, they are approachable, and do not hide in their offices all day; we're a family here, everyone knows each other, and welcome new employees, making everyone feel comfortable. I learned the value of responsibility in this company, by putting the client's that I service first in everything I do throughout the day, which ultimately benefits NDR as a whole. The hardest part of my job is being comfortable with everyday tasks as it can sometimes be robotic, the most enjoyable part of my job is hearing how happy and confident a client sounds in our program, before our conversation is complete.
Pros
Direct deposit; Extra paid vacation in the calendar year
A second home!
Human Resources  (Current Employee) –  11 Broadway Suite 1300 New York, NY 10004May 17, 2013
I love National Debt Relief because of the great support I get from my peers and from the management team. I feel valued and appreciated. There are never boring days and time flies by.
Pros
Great benefits, greater coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Debt Relief. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval