National Employment Services Employee Review

View all National Employment Services reviews

Very friendly people on their game and serve out jobs with almost no waiting.
Temp for Express Jet Airlines (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 19, 2012
Well being that National Employment is a temp agency and I do not physically report to the facility, but to my assigned location. I can tell you about that job. Expressjet is a place that I come to Monday thru Friday full-time. I was trained and currently work in the purchasing department. I don't have all the credentials needed to preform as the permenent employees do. I temp at ExpressJet to take the massive loads of little jobs off that tend to pile on. I have never worked in the Airline business before, and I was open to learn more of what I can benefit from to receive more experience. I was trained in entering data that pertain to aircraft parts, aircraft part numbers, airway bill tracking number and dates, making quote packets for the manager and other workers in the department. The management here is fantastic. She is down to earth, gets the job done, and cares about her team. She is a true team leader. My co-workers are my teammates. We work as a team and think as a team. They are very social and include everyone in on communication for each others position. Our positions tie into each others in some small way. The hardest part of the job is really trying to find a stopping point when you are on a roll. We work in cubicals so we pretty much talk through walls to each other while working and that makes our job less stressful, and that includes our manager. She doesn't have a nice fancy office to herself. She preffers to be in a cubical close to everyone and be like everyone...included.
Pros
free lunches from our vendors
Cons
i don't get their benifits because i am a temp. so no flight benefits or health benefits here.

Other National Employment Services Employee Reviews

Working at National Employment
Lead Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 17, 2017
Fast paced, full on cycle recruiting. Handle phone calls, process paper applications,source and recruit candidates, interview candidates. Process all paperwork, complete I9, process testing for certain companies.
Pros
Base plus commission
Cons
Compensation and was never hired on with the company
Great Place To Work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2017
Although National Employment is no longer in existence, it was a great place to work. I looked forward to showing up everyday and learning something new or meeting a new student. It was rewarding to help them achieve their goals.
Pros
Nice Work Environment