National Employment Services Employee Reviews

Very friendly people on their game and serve out jobs with almost no waiting.
Temp for Express Jet Airlines (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 19, 2012
Well being that National Employment is a temp agency and I do not physically report to the facility, but to my assigned location. I can tell you about that job. Expressjet is a place that I come to Monday thru Friday full-time. I was trained and currently work in the purchasing department. I don't have all the credentials needed to preform as the permenent employees do. I temp at ExpressJet to take the massive loads of little jobs off that tend to pile on. I have never worked in the Airline business before, and I was open to learn more of what I can benefit from to receive more experience. I was trained in entering data that pertain to aircraft parts, aircraft part numbers, airway bill tracking number and dates, making quote packets for the manager and other workers in the department. The management here is fantastic. She is down to earth, gets the job done, and cares about her team. She is a true team leader. My co-workers are my teammates. We work as a team and think as a team. They are very social and include everyone in on communication for each others position. Our positions tie into each others in some small way. The hardest part of the job is really trying to find a stopping point when you are on a roll. We work in cubicals so we pretty much talk through walls to each other while working and that makes our job less stressful, and that includes our manager. She doesn't have a nice fancy office to herself. She preffers to be in a cubical close to everyone and be like everyone...included.
Pros
free lunches from our vendors
Cons
i don't get their benifits because i am a temp. so no flight benefits or health benefits here.
Excellent Supervisor who keeps up with his clients
Picker, packer, shipping receiving, Prestager (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHDecember 19, 2015
I have learned from working for this place that they take pride in their efforts to employ their employees.
A typical day at work was fast paced and exciting.
I learned a few different trades working for this company, what i'm looking for is finding my nitch, what my passion is out there in the career force. I'm willing to take anything in the right financial bracket.
I'm negotiable about pay.
The management was very helpful for me as an employer.
I didn't find anything hard about the job actually.
The most enjoyable part of the job was communicating with others and having great work ethics to get the job done.
Pros
Free lunches occasionally definitely, pay rate was good too
Cons
Not finding my nitch for a career, but yet we have to work don't we. :)
Certain recruiters at National Employment are unprofessional.
Temp Worker-Assembler (Former Employee) –  Somersworth, NHOctober 15, 2014
Some National Employment recruiters are rude, cocky, biased, etc. Not an ideal temp agency to work for. They mislead you into thinking you have a job, give you false hope, then they won't call you back. If you call them back, they give you some more hope, then do the same thing again by not updating you on job openings, etc. Very unprofessional and immature individuals.
Pros
can't think of any.
Cons
misleading and biased when it comes to helping you find employment.
Well knowledgeable staff.
Light Industrial (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHApril 2, 2013
It was a temporary job placement service and some jobs paid better than others but overall if you showed up on time you always got employment. The hardest part of the job was not knowing how long the assignment would last and the best part was they were very organized and had a wonderful management staff in making sure they placed you in the right job.
Pros
very proffessional staff.
Cons
wish the jobs were permanent because the work was enjoyable.
they gave me my career
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 8, 2015
dedicated staff and management
they trained me, taught me everything I know about staffing and recruiting.
the hardest part of the job was the non stop hours- I was always on call and always hustling!
the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help people and find them jobs, make money and the friends I made while working there.
Pros
excellent leadership, great money
Cons
long hours, no home balance
Very Work Focused
Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2014
Every day consists of recruiting, i've learned a lot of organizational and communication skills. Management has its ups and downs although i believe any company can go through that, my co workers were very work focused and great at team work, the hardest part was engaging candidates and the best part of the job was keeping candidates engaged for over 3 months
Productive and well run warehouses
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 4, 2014
*Hard labor.
*I learned to work in different weather conditions and how to work long shifts.
*I didn't really have a lot of dealings with management.
*Co-workers do their job independently, not a lot of interactions.
*The hardest part of the job was not knowing how long the job would be.
*The most enjoyable part of the job was working at different locations and doing different jobs.
good company
Test Technician for Hewlett Packard (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 14, 2015
I don't know about their benefits so I can't comment on those. As a temp. no job is secure. They did find me a position quickly at HP. They are kind and highly professional no matter your skills or how you look they are always kind and helpful
Pros
kind and helpful
Misinformation
Customer Service Rep /Contract (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHSeptember 15, 2014
I answered calls regarding problems a transit system card. Unmentionable number of calls a day with upset customers. I handled each situation to the best of my ability with problem solving and customer compensation.
My co workers were the best there were. Everyone was there to help each other.
Management was unsatisfactory.
Pros
co workers, helping customers solving their problems
Cons
management
Fun and a great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHNovember 20, 2015
My experience as an employee of Onbrand24 and National Employment was great. I really enjoyed the job and the people. The hours were tough but the company made it a great place to work. Onbrand24 gave incentive bonuses and that shows how much the company cares for it's employees.
Nice People to work for.
Mechanical assembler (Former Employee) –  Durham NHFebruary 15, 2015
Clean place to work for. Caring people nice place to do team work in the work was at Goss International in Durham NH. Worked 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM most days, some weeks there was a lot of over time. I have worked 60 hours some weeks
Pros
working hours
Cons
short employment
productive
Manufacturing Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Houston txFebruary 17, 2015
the company is very great, treat their employee great.. a typical day would be any normal day, they make sure their employee are well taking care of in a well manner way. accept all culture into the company. The job is located here in Houston TX.
Lots of hardwork and little pay.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2014
Required alot of attention to detail and any mishaps were left in your hands, whether it was a mistake of your owns or co workers.
Pros
close proximity to home.
Cons
poor wages
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 16, 2013
Worked very hard on a assembly line. Very repetitious work. The job consisted of picking and packing skincare products daily. worked weill on an assembly line with a team.
Pros
fast pace
Cons
low pay
quiet
Lead Scanner (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 10, 2014
scan and separate paperwork
management was non existent
coworkers stayed to themselves
hardest part was not talking to anyone
most enjoyable part was having weekends off
productiv company always willing to work with there employes
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHMarch 26, 2013
i loved working for this company they did a great job keeping me employed
relaxed work environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  beverly massDecember 10, 2014
go to office log into system take orders and place calls promptly
Not Dependable
Temp at General Electric (Current Employee) –  Somersorth NHDecember 11, 2013
I would not recommend , I have had issues with getting paid and overall not satisfied
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Nice environment and excellent team work ..... I recommend you to work with them ...
Very busy fast paced
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHSeptember 14, 2014
Love the environment of the current assignment Im on at HD Smith.