National Employment Services

National Employment Services Employee Reviews

productive
Manufacturing Operations Associate (Current Employee), Houston txFebruary 17, 2015
the company is very great, treat their employee great.. a typical day would be any normal day, they make sure their employee are well taking care of in a well manner way. accept all culture into the company. The job is located here in Houston TX.
Nice People to work for.
Mechanical assembler (Former Employee), Durham NHFebruary 15, 2015
Pros: working hours
Cons: short employment
Clean place to work for. Caring people nice place to do team work in the work was at Goss International in Durham NH. Worked 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM most days, some weeks there was a lot of over time. I have worked 60 hours some weeks
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Nice environment and excellent team work ..... I recommend you to work with them ...
relaxed work environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), beverly massDecember 10, 2014
go to office log into system take orders and place calls promptly
Very Work Focused
Recruiter/Account Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 10, 2014
Every day consists of recruiting, i've learned a lot of organizational and communication skills. Management has its ups and downs although i believe any company can go through that, my co workers were very work focused and great at team work, the hardest part was engaging candidates and the best part of the job was keeping candidates engaged for over 3 months
Certain recruiters at National Employment are unprofessional.
Temp Worker-Assembler (Former Employee), Somersworth, NHOctober 15, 2014
Pros: can't think of any.
Cons: misleading and biased when it comes to helping you find employment.
Some National Employment recruiters are rude, cocky, biased, etc. Not an ideal temp agency to work for. They mislead you into thinking you have a job, give you false hope, then they won't call you back. If you call them back, they give you some more hope, then do the same thing again by not updating you on job openings, etc. Very unprofessional and immature individuals.
Misinformation
Customer Service Rep /Contract (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: co workers, helping customers solving their problems
Cons: management
I answered calls regarding problems a transit system card. Unmentionable number of calls a day with upset customers. I handled each situation to the best of my ability with problem solving and customer compensation.
My co workers were the best there were. Everyone was there to help each other.
Management was unsatisfactory.
Very busy fast paced
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Portsmouth, NHSeptember 14, 2014
Love the environment of the current assignment Im on at HD Smith.
Productive and well run warehouses
Laborer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 4, 2014
*Hard labor.
*I learned to work in different weather conditions and how to work long shifts.
*I didn't really have a lot of dealings with management.
*Co-workers do their job independently, not a lot of interactions.
*The hardest part of the job was not knowing how long the job would be.
*The most enjoyable part of the job was working at different locations and doing different jobs.
quiet
Lead Scanner (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 10, 2014
scan and separate paperwork
management was non existent
coworkers stayed to themselves
hardest part was not talking to anyone
most enjoyable part was having weekends off
Lots of hardwork and little pay.
Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: close proximity to home.
Cons: poor wages
Required alot of attention to detail and any mishaps were left in your hands, whether it was a mistake of your owns or co workers.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Des Moines, IADecember 16, 2013
Pros: fast pace
Cons: low pay
Worked very hard on a assembly line. Very repetitious work. The job consisted of picking and packing skincare products daily. worked weill on an assembly line with a team.
Not Dependable
Temp at General Electric (Current Employee), Somersorth NHDecember 11, 2013
I would not recommend , I have had issues with getting paid and overall not satisfied
productive and fun enviroments
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 15, 2013
Pros: twices 15 break
Cons: a lot stress
fast work place, learned how to deal with old people and be patience, my co-workers are part of the family, a lot a job and stress, best of the job vacation
Temp position
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHApril 20, 2013
Worked in -20 freezer moving product.Order filling operating forklift
Well knowledgeable staff.
Light Industrial (Former Employee), Portsmouth, NHApril 2, 2013
Pros: very proffessional staff.
Cons: wish the jobs were permanent because the work was enjoyable.
It was a temporary job placement service and some jobs paid better than others but overall if you showed up on time you always got employment. The hardest part of the job was not knowing how long the assignment would last and the best part was they were very organized and had a wonderful management staff in making sure they placed you in the right job.
Very friendly people on their game and serve out jobs with almost no waiting.
Temp for Express Jet Airlines (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 19, 2012
Pros: free lunches from our vendors
Cons: i don't get their benifits because i am a temp. so no flight benefits or health benefits here.
Well being that National Employment is a temp agency and I do not physically report to the facility, but to my assigned location. I can tell you about that job. Expressjet is a place that I come to Monday thru Friday full-time. I was trained and currently work in the purchasing department. I don't have all the credentials needed to preform as the permenent employees do. I temp at ExpressJet to take the massive loads of little jobs off that tend to pile on. I have never worked in the Airline business before, and I was open to learn more of what I can benefit from to receive more experience. I was trained in entering data that pertain to aircraft parts, aircraft part numbers, airway bill tracking number and dates, making quote packets for the manager and other workers in the department. The management here is fantastic. She is down to earth, gets the job done, and cares about her team. She is a true team leader. My co-workers are my teammates. We work as a team and think as a team. They are very social and include everyone in on communication for each others position. Our positions tie into each others in some small way. The hardest part of the job is really trying to find a stopping point when you are on a roll. We work in cubicals so we pretty much talk through walls to each other while working and that makes our job less stressful, and that includes our manager. She doesn't have a nice fancy office to herself. She preffers to be in a cubical close to everyone and be like everyone...included.