National Engineering Service Corp. Employee Reviews

Nice way to learn about a company
Engineering Project Assistant at Rockwell (Former Employee) –  New HampshireJuly 6, 2016
This is a nice way to learn about a company is to work as a 'contractor'. You learn the work needs and in some cases you are asked to be hired on permanently if they like the work you do.
Pros
a way to know if you'd like to work for this company
Cons
no benefits being on contract
HORRID Experience
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMarch 16, 2015
Worked with these Bozo's few years back, you would think they would change. Treat employees like a rented Mule and contractors worse.. The place is a revolving door you would think they would pay to keep the employees happy but not a chance.
Pros
It's a paycheck...
Cons
Worst employment experience ever....
Call center agent (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MaMarch 3, 2015
So about 6 months ago I gave my resume to NESC who partnered me with a call center in Beverly, Ma. Upon being hired I under went surgery the next day and was unable to work for a week. When I returned all my supervisors expected me to know everything since I had been hired the previous week, but technically it was my first real day on the job. Through out training the liaison lies and prances around with a fake smile ensuring you that everyone is there to help and all your co-workers are friends. After training they put you amongst everyone else. You get scolded every time you ask a supervisor for anything. You get harassed for sitting in someone else's chair. You get harassed if you're a female by the pitiful male agents. Although you get an average of 10 calls through out your 8hr work day you are entertained by the obnoxious, gossiping ladies and you will always know which co-worker's are sleeping with who. Besides base pay being $12/hr, being paid weekly, and the convenience of the bank across the street this business is terrible. They are constantly hiring because they let their workers go without reason. The management is basically non existent. Overall rude, ignorant people that lie and encourage you to scam people.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Short breaks, no benefits, management team, employees
Fun place to work and nice team
Senior Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Nice place to work. Friendly team mate and they always wiling to help.
Long term assigment last one month
Portsmouth NH (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth NHJanuary 2, 2015
I was placed on a "LONG TERM" assignment that ended within one month of employment with this agency. When a directly asked why they lied about the length of service. They said nothing called back for another reason and they blamed it on the company. They did not find me another job since they lead me in a faults direction. It seemed like they could have cared but they choose not too. In my opinion this temp service failed me and they could fail you too
Typical Contract Agency
Electrical-mechnaical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAOctober 15, 2014
Typical day at work will depend on what your assignment is, since they are a Contract Agency.
awful working environment, management does not care about you
agent (Former Employee) –  northshore communityOctober 2, 2014
I worked at this company for 3 months they are ripping people off and totally taking advantage of the elderly I would not recommend this job and the hours are slave hours!
Pros
weekely pay at 12 an hour
Cons
management does not care about you, nor do they care about their customers they are complete rip off and should not be in business
National Engineering Services review
Retail Tack On Analyst (Current Employee) –  Beaverton, ORApril 4, 2014
I have very little contact with NES (National Engineering Services). My rating is based upon where I work, who I work for, and the details of my role. I really enjoy where I work and those that I work with. Job security and advancement received a low rating because I do not know whether I will be hired or not.
A Great Name in Staffing
Account Manager/Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MANovember 20, 2013
After recruiting for six months I was promoted to a sales position where I saw my yearly income double in twelve months. Great work environment, great employees, great motivators and are all success-driven.
Pros
Unlimited Income
Great Group
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHMay 6, 2013
I work with a great group of people & the experience I have gained has been invaluable!
Last Paycheck
Senior Enginnering Technician (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MassMay 10, 2012
I worked for them for 9 weeks, I was let go with no explaination
what so ever. They continue to hold my last paycheck hostage
for a plastic badge that can be de-activated by the company that they contracted with. They are ignoring Massachusetts Law.
Pros
not, the kind of outfit, you should work for
Cons
no benefits what so ever, . and they play games with your pay