National Engineering Employee Reviews

Aclara
Meter Technician (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHMarch 7, 2017
Build a variety of meters, Calibrate, Quality control. Label Department: Work creating and correcting labels for all meter types.
Professional Contract Placement Agency
GIS Design Analyst, Maps & Records Group (Former Employee) –  Northborough, MANovember 14, 2016
Great resource for contract assignments within the Utility Industry. Good communication between agency & contractors. All in all a good experience for contract work.
Good Company
QA/QC (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNAugust 2, 2016
I have been with NER on and off for 16 years. They are a good company and have helped me find work many times. I would rather work for NER than any other company.
Pros
Make strong effert to find work
Cons
Some times work is hard to find.
Is very productive
Helper (Former Employee) –  PRJune 24, 2014
Everyone is very well with the employees and customers, and I learned so much on there.
Pros
No work on weekends
great company, weekly pay
Human Resource Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAFebruary 25, 2014
This company is great to work for. They have reputable companies which they represent.
Pros
great recruiters
Office Mgr (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 22, 2014
Most days are slow although I can make the best of things and find something to do.
I learned how to deal with angy customers and how to help them with their problems.
Management is good I never had a problem with anyone.
I loved my co workers we all got along very well.
The hardest part of my job was staying busy
Most enjoyable part was work for the guys I work with, they are great.
Pros
Nice Place
Cons
Temp work
Anheuser-busch Contract
Systems Admin (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 6, 2013
I typically Service any pc, network, or phone issues that come up. I also assist in server maintenance and server installation. I help manage the back-up servers, SCCM, WSUS, and Symantec Endpoint encryption manager. I am also here for production support. Currently Anheuser-busch, uses kontrons to carry out there tasks in this manufacturing environment. A typical day can be anywhere from running patchs to a switch to fixing a network jack, or taking care of a blue screen in one of the offices. There are a wide range of issues that we have to be able to service, and he helps if one can work well under pressure.
Pros
Boss relationship, independence, co-workers
Cons
contract position
Efficient at managing contract positions
Contractor Position - System Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 18, 2013
Easy to work with and able to reach if needed. I liked being employed by National.
Pros
efficient
Cons
I learned a great deal about plastics and how they are processed to make products
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAAugust 14, 2013
Overall it was a great position. I was able to learn alot which made me more confident in my abilities. I became a go to person when it came to my responsibilities whch carried over to my future positions. The atmosphere was like my second family and I could not ask for a more enjoyable position.
Pros
Ability to learn
Cons
Being a temp. employee
Good recruter.
Control Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Whiting, IndianaOctober 2, 2012
Get paid on time. People seem nice. I don't correspond too frequently with them. No frills or gimmicks. Just paycheck.
Pros
good pay.
Cons
no health insurance.
good eviroment
Solar Panels Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAJune 5, 2012
good professional enviroment,i was a good experience working with this company, it gave new tools in my resume.