National Engineering Employee Reviews

Work Plays
Panel Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Winslow, MEAugust 1, 2017
I have had fun working with people. I learned to use a cash register, Customer Services, Stocking, Backroom. I learned a lot at my work places and work ethics
Staffing company
Construction Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 17, 2017
This is a staffing company that managed my employment at Anheuser-Busch. My actual project management work was at AB, while NESC administered my contract and is my employer of record.
Pros
Friendly and helpful managers
Cons
Not great benefits as a contractor
not a big fan
Helpdesk Technician (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAJuly 11, 2017
I worked here for a number of years they did not offer any benifits and only paid your salary with no room for wiggle in the ammount of money they take
Aclara
Meter Technician (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHMarch 7, 2017
Build a variety of meters, Calibrate, Quality control. Label Department: Work creating and correcting labels for all meter types.
Professional Contract Placement Agency
GIS Design Analyst, Maps & Records Group (Former Employee) –  Northborough, MANovember 14, 2016
Great resource for contract assignments within the Utility Industry. Good communication between agency & contractors. All in all a good experience for contract work.
Good Company
QA/QC (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNAugust 2, 2016
I have been with NER on and off for 16 years. They are a good company and have helped me find work many times. I would rather work for NER than any other company.
Pros
Make strong effert to find work
Cons
Some times work is hard to find.
Is very productive
Helper (Former Employee) –  PRJune 24, 2014
Everyone is very well with the employees and customers, and I learned so much on there.
Pros
No work on weekends
great company, weekly pay
Human Resource Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAFebruary 25, 2014
This company is great to work for. They have reputable companies which they represent.
Pros
great recruiters
Office Mgr (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 22, 2014
Most days are slow although I can make the best of things and find something to do.
I learned how to deal with angy customers and how to help them with their problems.
Management is good I never had a problem with anyone.
I loved my co workers we all got along very well.
The hardest part of my job was staying busy
Most enjoyable part was work for the guys I work with, they are great.
Pros
Nice Place
Cons
Temp work
Anheuser-busch Contract
Systems Admin (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 6, 2013
I typically Service any pc, network, or phone issues that come up. I also assist in server maintenance and server installation. I help manage the back-up servers, SCCM, WSUS, and Symantec Endpoint encryption manager. I am also here for production support. Currently Anheuser-busch, uses kontrons to carry out there tasks in this manufacturing environment. A typical day can be anywhere from running patchs to a switch to fixing a network jack, or taking care of a blue screen in one of the offices. There are a wide range of issues that we have to be able to service, and he helps if one can work well under pressure.
Pros
Boss relationship, independence, co-workers
Cons
contract position
Efficient at managing contract positions
Contractor Position - System Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 18, 2013
Easy to work with and able to reach if needed. I liked being employed by National.
Pros
efficient
Cons
I learned a great deal about plastics and how they are processed to make products
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MAAugust 14, 2013
Overall it was a great position. I was able to learn alot which made me more confident in my abilities. I became a go to person when it came to my responsibilities whch carried over to my future positions. The atmosphere was like my second family and I could not ask for a more enjoyable position.
Pros
Ability to learn
Cons
Being a temp. employee
Good recruter.
Control Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Whiting, IndianaOctober 2, 2012
Get paid on time. People seem nice. I don't correspond too frequently with them. No frills or gimmicks. Just paycheck.
Pros
good pay.
Cons
no health insurance.
good eviroment
Solar Panels Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAJune 5, 2012
good professional enviroment,i was a good experience working with this company, it gave new tools in my resume.