National FFA Organization Employee Reviews

Keep looking to avoid wasting your time and talents.
None (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 9, 2017
FFA is a horrible place to work. Extremely poor and ineffective management. Bad communication. Employees are not valued. Core values are only for show. This organization is stuck in the past and the high ranking management are self serving and cut-throat.
Pros
You can make some connections for future employment through sponsor engagment.
Cons
No development, lack of appreciation for employees, HR is a scary incompetent mess. "Motivation" by negativity (threats) seems to be standard practice.
Great work for a great cause
Enterprise Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 6, 2017
Fun place to work and it's great to further the cause of the kids. Expectations are competitive but fair. During convention time things can become hectic. A very rewarding place to work.
Program Coordinator/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 5, 2017
Employees are not valued at this organization and the culture is a bit "cut-throat". Favorites are definitely catered to and the overall moral is low. Great in terms of benefits but not so good if you want o grow and learn as those opportunities are given to favored individuals.
Benefits
Cons
Culture, growth opportunities, caring management
Great organization
member (Former Employee) –  United StatesApril 8, 2017
It isn't a work place for adults, but it is a student run organization. We are not paid for the work we do in the FFA, but it does help students grow to better serve their community. I love being a chapter officer and would encourage other students to be apart of the FFA.
Work Hard, Play Hard Environment
Former Staff (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 17, 2016
This upbeat culture made even the hard days great! Depending on your position, you know what your work/life balance will be, and sometimes it's a little off, but it's so rewarding in the end.
Pros
Fun culture, great staff, rewarding work
Cons
Work/life balance can be a challenge if you have a family
Does NOT value employees.
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 25, 2012
Great Organization in terms of their cause; however, behind the scene, this place is a giant train wreck. No value of employees. Upper Management expects for employees to follow rules but the rules never apply to them. Home/Work balance is out of balance. Enjoyed the position I had. The interaction of those outside of the office and the experience I gained. It's because of that, that I was able to get up everyday and drag myself to this black hole of a place. DO NOT WORK HERE.
Great place to work with good values.
Operations Support Representative III (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 11, 2012
I have loved working for this company. I have been with them for almost 10 years and it has been a great run but I feel like I have more to give and I’m not sure this is the company that can help me grow anymore. But they have helped me see that what we do for other is also something that I can do for myself. Never stop growing.