National Field Representatives Employee Reviews

As a subcontractor you're required to be self-motivated
Field inspector (Former Employee) –  ArizonaJuly 26, 2017
Has a Field inspector you must be self-motivated how to plan your route the night before so you can get a fresh start in the morning trying to get everything on your list done in a timely manner the work was fun but the pay was low
Pros
You get paid
Cons
Don't get paid enough
Fast paced environment
Invoicing coordinator (Former Employee) –  Claremont, NHJune 28, 2017
Fast paced environment. Not much room for rowth. Good benefits. Lack of communication. Huge changes moving forward. Unwilling to make changes for betterms to continue moving forward
Pros
Great teams
Cons
Lack of respect and pay
Overall great place to work!
Property Preservation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Claremont, NHAugust 8, 2016
I really enjoy my job working with field contractors and customers and making processes more efficient. This is a very fun, laid back environment. It is necessary to have great decision making and problem solving skills. There is a lot of stress and responsibility involved, but it is a fast paced environment which makes the days pass quickly.
Pros
Great medical insurance
Cons
No room for advancement
Good
Invoicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 28, 2016
Worked a very faced paced position with a very nice staff, there was a lot of work and a great opportunities. I got along very well with my co workers and worked well as a team unit.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long nights
job security and lots of overtime
Property Preservation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Claremont, NHJune 15, 2016
very cliquey, NFR may stand for nepotism, friends and relatives- there is so much nepotism its in the title twice. Keep your nose clean and you'll have a job for life with tons of OT and fair benefits if you want it, but will you want it? The drama and bad behavior on management's part is rampant. If you develop personal problems, regardless if they are no fault of your own, it's all over. That won't be tolerated. Nothing that interferes with an employee's productivity level is. When you leave, unless you were a super star, they will claim " good riddance" and bad mouth you. They will outright LIE to NH unemployment security to get out of paying unemployment benefits. Probably not worth it, unless you already have a relative on the inside, in which case you're golden.
Pros
Good benefits, LOTS of OT
Cons
JR high school atmosphere, drama, cliquey, poor management
Great co workers and benefits
Invoicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMay 16, 2016
I very much enjoyed my job here. When we got new management there was a lot of tension and she could be very verbally abusive to the team.
Pros
Fun, fast paced, great benefits, great team, easy job
Cons
Rough team leader
Supportive management and great company to work for.
Invoicing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJanuary 16, 2016
I have only been at NFR for several months. I didn't think this would be a good fit for me, but management is very supportive and encouraging. They answer any questions and concerns you have about anything. I have learned SO much working here. NFR is a great company to work for. The hardest adjustment working here, for me, was sitting all day (although they encourage you to get up and stretch if you need to). NFR definitely cares about their employees. There is an 'open door' policy and, when work warrants it, OT is never a problem. We are a T.E.A.M. there...which feels awesome!
Pleasant environment to work at
CSD specialist (Current Employee) –  Claremont, NJanuary 27, 2013
This is my first year with NFR and I really enjoy working with this company. It is one of those places where you can work as a team. This company also has good benefits for its employees. I am a satisfied employee.
"There's no place like NFR"
Employee, Inspection Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Claremont, NH 03743March 12, 2012
As an employee for NFR for the last 6 years, I have not only grown as a professional, but as an individual. I started with this company as an entry-level employee fresh out of college. During those years, I have learned the importance of being a team player, and being compassionate about my career, & my fellow co-workers.

I have learned how to raise ‘red flags’ and ask questions when a personal and/or professional issue needs to be addressed. Upper management is willing to listen with open ears and assist in resolving any concerns or questions I have. Keep in mind, NFR offers competitive wages, benefits, etc as many full time employers would, so this is not the only reason to become part of this company. NFR does so much for their staff and the community. We do outside of work gatherings, such as bbq’s, canoe trips, end of year parties and more. We also give back to the community. We designate teams to assist and help local families during the holidays and even through out the year. We raise money to help struggling families make ends meet during Thanksgiving and Christmas, we have a donation committee to contribute to local sports, organizations, & charities. It’s an amazing feeling that at the end of that you’ve helped a teammate, a family, or simply a client.

On a personal level, they’re have been many amazing & tragic events that have happened to me during the 6 years employed by NFR: death of loved ones, marriage, purchase of my 1st home, a miscarriage, the birth of my son, and health issues with family members where my support was needed. NFR’s management and staff were
  more... supportive during these times & they came together & made me feel like “there’s no place like NFR”- I received condolences, congratulations, flowers, & compassion from my fellow colleagues and managers during these times.

So would I or have I recommended someone to apply for an NFR position. Absolutely, hands down with out a doubt. NFR cares about their staff as employees AND as people!
Thoughtful Family-Run Company with Competitive Perks and Excellent Core Values
Documentation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Claremont, NHFebruary 28, 2012
After 13 years of working in various administrative offices, I've finally found an employer who cares. Combining all the perks of working for a large corporate office with the atmosphere of a mom-and-pop small business, National Field Representatives offers employment to 132 people across 2 states. Whereas economic trends have had most companies looking to cut their work force, NFR is growing and provides stable and secure opportunities for employment. Pay is competitive—the organization uses a pay-per-performance system which allows for advancement for motivated individuals---and benefits are above average. Employees are offered 401k, dental, medical, personal time and vacation time as well as several holidays a year.

The company culture is extremely open and inviting. Management on all levels implements an open door policy. I could pop in and speak with the company president about any concerns I may have at any time. Human Resources and my direct supervisor are never to busy to sit down on the spot and speak with me should I have a need. At all levels, the company has shown concern about my personal well-being as well as that of my family. Just last week, my co-workers and manager (who I seldom see outside of work on a personal basis) threw me a surprise baby shower for the upcoming addition to my family. This is what you would expect of friends, not just colleagues. NFR is not just a company; it's a home away from home.

A secure, dynamic, and flexible company with strong leadership and a great deal of heart, NFR is a top-notch employer, and I feel fortunate to hold a position
  more... with such a fantastic organization.  less
Pros
competitive pay, good benefits, excellent company culture
autocratic management style from top echelon to middle management
management (Current Employee) –  claremont, NHJune 14, 2011
family run business that has dramatically grown thanks to the financial services crisis. Their technical systems have not grown with the complexity of the financial services marketplace and they are struggling to keep up. They have lost two major financial institutions as clients because of these deficiencies.