National Field Representatives

National Field Representatives Employer Reviews

"There's no place like NFR"
Employee, Inspection Coordinator (Current Employee), Claremont, NH 03743March 12, 2012
As an employee for NFR for the last 6 years, I have not only grown as a professional, but as an individual. I started with this company as an entry-level employee fresh out of college. During those years, I have learned the importance of being a team player, and being compassionate about my career, & my fellow co-workers.

I have learned how to raise – more... ‘red flags’ and ask questions when a personal and/or professional issue needs to be addressed. Upper management is willing to listen with open ears and assist in resolving any concerns or questions I have. Keep in mind, NFR offers competitive wages, benefits, etc as many full time employers would, so this is not the only reason to become part of this company. NFR does so much for their staff and the community. We do outside of work gatherings, such as bbq’s, canoe trips, end of year parties and more. We also give back to the community. We designate teams to assist and help local families during the holidays and even through out the year. We raise money to help struggling families make ends meet during Thanksgiving and Christmas, we have a donation committee to contribute to local sports, organizations, & charities. It’s an amazing feeling that at the end of that you’ve helped a teammate, a family, or simply a client.

On a personal level, they’re have been many amazing & tragic events that have happened to me during the 6 years employed by NFR: death of loved ones, marriage, purchase of my 1st home, a miscarriage, the birth of my son, and health issues with family members where my support was needed. NFR’s management and staff were supportive during these times & they came together & made me feel like “there’s no place like NFR”- I received condolences, congratulations, flowers, & compassion from my fellow colleagues and managers during these times.

So would I or have I recommended someone to apply for an NFR position. Absolutely, hands down with out a doubt. NFR cares about their staff as employees AND as people! – less
Thoughtful Family-Run Company with Competitive Perks and Excellent Core Values
Documentation Specialist (Current Employee), Claremont, NHFebruary 28, 2012
Pros: competitive pay, good benefits, excellent company culture
After 13 years of working in various administrative offices, I've finally found an employer who cares. Combining all the perks of working for a large corporate office with the atmosphere of a mom-and-pop small business, National Field Representatives offers employment to 132 people across 2 states. Whereas economic trends have had most companies looking – more... to cut their work force, NFR is growing and provides stable and secure opportunities for employment. Pay is competitive—the organization uses a pay-per-performance system which allows for advancement for motivated individuals---and benefits are above average. Employees are offered 401k, dental, medical, personal time and vacation time as well as several holidays a year.

The company culture is extremely open and inviting. Management on all levels implements an open door policy. I could pop in and speak with the company president about any concerns I may have at any time. Human Resources and my direct supervisor are never to busy to sit down on the spot and speak with me should I have a need. At all levels, the company has shown concern about my personal well-being as well as that of my family. Just last week, my co-workers and manager (who I seldom see outside of work on a personal basis) threw me a surprise baby shower for the upcoming addition to my family. This is what you would expect of friends, not just colleagues. NFR is not just a company; it's a home away from home.

A secure, dynamic, and flexible company with strong leadership and a great deal of heart, NFR is a top-notch employer, and I feel fortunate to hold a position with such a fantastic organization. – less
autocratic management style from top echelon to middle management
management (Current Employee), claremont, NHJune 14, 2011
family run business that has dramatically grown thanks to the financial services crisis. Their technical systems have not grown with the complexity of the financial services marketplace and they are struggling to keep up. They have lost two major financial institutions as clients because of these deficiencies.