National Football League

National Football League Employee Reviews

Extremely competitive work environment
Defensive Back (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIOctober 14, 2015
The NFL is the most competitive work environment in the country. The stakes are always high and you are constantly being judged on your production.
Pros
High salary, great benefits, facilities
Cons
low job security, high stress, time consuming
Very Productive
Football Player (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 14, 2016
Organizational and productive person that does what needs to be done to get things taken care of. This job was a very good one because it helped me work on my people skills and it was an eye opener of what hard work and determination can lead to.
Wonderful Experience
Volunteer/Worker (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 26, 2016
Had the chance to work SuperBowl 50. A group of us got to walk around the San Fransisco 49ers museum and be hospitality greeters and helpers when a fan has a question. It was an incredible experience I will never forget. My most enjoyable part was being able to work behind the scene during the SuperBowl.
Pros
The experience itself
Cons
Had no cons
ecellent
IT Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 23, 2016
great company and ppl
great culture
great management
enjoyable

I enjoy football very much so obviously have only good things to say
Player (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 21, 2016
performance based . very well organized and Practiced different position techniques daily. The players made it feel like a family wouldn't want it no other way
Pros
the money
Cons
stressful
Productive fun learning environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saluda, VAJanuary 16, 2015
I would first walk in and say hello to everyone. Then get straight to work doing paper work or creating power point slides for presentations to athletes showing their workout routine. I learned that everything in life has to be earned and to be very consistent in your work. Management was honestly not the kindest, but they did give me an opportunity that I'm very grateful for. The hardest part of the job, was knowing how hard I worked, but never got paid for it. The most enjoyable part was that I walked away with a great experience and I was able to meet some great athletes.
Pros
free place to workout
Cons
no benefits
Great Enviroment
Athlete (Former Employee) –  New York StateJuly 21, 2016
Fun place to work with kids and all employees. Was able to teach and educate not only the youth, but myself as well. Had a great time learning new things and working in new enviroments.
fitness
Wide Receiver (Former Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLSeptember 9, 2016
Typical NFL day requires meetings and practice. You can learn alot playing in the NFL. social still, team development and doing community service events
Poor
Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 16, 2016
Fine place to work, lots of people leaving and coming. no continuity. apparent that only focus was on image not on impact. limited room for advancement
Great Times at NFL
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 19, 2016
The pay is superb and the newsroom is full of young and ambitious people. If you love football, this place is non stop action 24/7
Nfl
Player (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MD 21117July 23, 2016
it was a great experience met a lot of new people learn a lot of new things saw both the sides of the industry the good and the bad at the end of the day its a business
Excellent internship
Information Technology Intern (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 25, 2016
The internship was the best because not only were you paid well it was a great experience. I got to go the Pro Bowl and Super Bowl for free.
Pros
Salary
NFL Films
Producer (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 30, 2016
Here I learned first hand how to work professionally and under deadlines. I learned from emmy award winning producers and very successful filmmakers
Fun, productive and very artistic place to work
Assistant Editor (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 23, 2016
An amazing place to work. you will work with top notch technology while feeding your love of the National Football League.
Short employment opportunities
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 13, 2016
opportunity to work for a weekend and it was very unorganized and difficult to succeed there. Worked well for what I needed.
First company I worked for
Defensive Lineman (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 25, 2016
This was my first company i worked for for 6 years. I did very well getting promoted to a manager after a few years, Overall it was a great company.
Pros
Cons
Work./Life balance
Cool work
RUNNER (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 6, 2016
As a Producer Intern I helped research player stories, scores, log footage, edit, and help assist live shoots. My internship was three months long in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Best place to be.
Outside Linebacker (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WINovember 1, 2014
You start your day at 5 in the morning eat breakfast and then lift weights and six in the morning after weights you have meetings then practice. after practice you eat then get ready for meetings until 8 at night. I learned about being responsible and working smart and hard. Management is cool they really do there own thing you really don't see the management all the time. My co-workers are cool but we are really not that close because we are all trying to get on that 53 man roster. The hardest part of the job is learning the playbook in a short matter of time. the enjoyable part is doing something that you love to do and your getting paid for it. My main goal is to get back in the NFL and do what i love its not about the money but i wouldn't complain if I got paid that much but its all about the passion that i have for the game and what it has done for me my whole life. I have mad a lot of good relationships playing football that wouldn't never forget.
Pros
high pay, get to travel, free stuff, healthcare, 401k, etc.
Cons
long days short nights, taking care of body, short time with your family.
I love it
Executive Assistant in Production & Talent (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAMay 23, 2016
I love working for NFL Network. It has been a true blessing to have the opportunity to be here as an employee. I would stay forever if I could.
Productive and great experience shadowing a real NFL reporter
Job Shadow NFL Reporter (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CADecember 3, 2015
A typical day of shadowing is waking up early and follow the routine of an NFL reporter. I would go to the NFL studio in Culver City, CA. Check any updates on news in the NFL and make a daily planner for the day. I would go to the practice facility or stadium of the team I cover. I receive my credentials at the box office and walk in the media rooms. The easiest part of this shadowing experience was to watch and learn what the reporter does. The hardest part of this experience was being constantly on the move and always know what to do next. You always have to be doing something before, during, and after the games. What I learned is to always be prepared to ask questions, know what to report, and pronounce the player's names correctly.
Pros
Interviewing NFL players, free food and drinks, entering areas only for media
Cons
Always on the move and waking up very early

4.6