National Football League

National Football League Employee Reviews

Volunteered as extra help and it was a once in-a-lifetime opportunity
Volunteer Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 21, 2015
I was only working the pro-bowl and super-bowl as extra help, but it was amazing! if you ever get a chance I highly recommend it.
Enjoyed while it lasted
Professional Athlete (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 15, 2015
Pros: The Entourage, Living a Lavish Life
Cons: Can be cut short at anytime
Work days were great 3 and half hours at work and get paid min. of 18k per week. Any persons dream but its a very cut throat industry. Be smart with your decisions or you wont have anything when its all over. the hardest part of the job is whether or not you will wake up with a job the next day.
Great place to work!
Instant Replay Technician (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: Being a part of the game.
Cons: It is only a seasonal job.
I work with some very talented people in this sports profession. It's a great feeling to be a part of america's favorite pass-time.
The Only Ones Who Do What They Do
Staff Editor (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJApril 12, 2015
Pros: The best of the best
Cons: Had to work Sunday
NFL is the one and only production company I have encountered that continually strived to make sports media innovative and different. Innovative and creative ideas were not only appreciated but expected. The constant expectation to be the best at what you do made everyone involved not only better, but the best. Working there improved my kills exponentially.
An educational environment that enabled me to learn as much as I wanted.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Current Employee), Phoenix ArizonaApril 5, 2015
Pros: Met some wonderful people
Cons: The contract wasn't for a lot longer.
Worked in different locations around the city and suburbs. Worked with some of the most knowledgeable personnel in different aspects of computer installation and checkout. Also communications experts that were on top of their game from the time they walked into the office until quitting time. Quitting time varied and became later as the Super Bowl drew nearer. It was enjoyable and educational to work the Super Bowl with these technicians and watch true professionals at their finest.
My co-workers were a very dedicated group and will make good computer science majors when they graduate.
The hardest part of the job was to not get there too much before the rest of the group showed up for work and to leave and go home at the end of the day knowing that the work was not finished but had to wait until the next day.
Amazing experience coordinating children's activities.
NFL Experience Teammate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Coworkers, Organization of Super Bowl Experience.
The majority of my time spent at Super Bowl XLIX consisted of supervising children's games such as throwing for distance or a punt, pass, and kick competition. As the games or events I managed for the NFL changed from day to day I realized that same components of organization, leadership, and collaboration are essential to success. All the managers I encountered for the NFL were helpful and enthusiastic. The majority of my coworkers shared my passion for the game of helpful and were energetic when working with children. The most difficult task I encountered was shuttling people through an event that displayed every Super Bowl ring. People were upset when I became assertive and stated that pictures can not be taken with every ring. The favorite part of my Super Bowl Experience would be enjoying the environment, passion for competition by kids, and learning more about the history of the NFL.
Enjoyable professional workplace
Media Services (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJMarch 25, 2015
I worked with game footage from the weekends' games, I logged and edited everything into a company wide database. It was pretty long hours but I worked with a lot of good guys and it's fun if you enjoy football which I did.
Productive workplace with opportunities to advance
Player (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 14, 2015
Pros: three meals a day and provided attire for on the job
Cons: the toll on your body and the weak job security
Each team I was on involved the same schedule at work which included a fun work environment with three meals served each day. I learned how to deal with professional people of all aspects of life. Management was very organized in hjow they went about things. The hardest part of the job was how quickly you could be terminated.
Fun workplace, employees personify teamwork
Production Assistant, Operations Intern (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 13, 2015
NFL Network has an atmosphere that displays the fandom that each employee has for Football, even beyond their enthusiasm for their work. My peers worked tremendously is tight-knit teams that work well together and amongst each other. With the football constantly around, my peers channeled their passion for the game into their work.
Great Team Culture, Good Location, and Excellent Employees
Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee), Culver City, CAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: subsidized lunches, easygoing management
Cons: application development was unorganized and scrambled
All the employees were very friendly and welcoming. Management was firm, but flexible with deadlines and were very easygoing as long as you completed your work on time. Great location in Culver City with plenty to do. Good work/life balance, I could often leave my work at work and enjoy being home after long days. The organization was often a bit messy however in terms of working on the application.
Dream Come True
Professional Athlete (Former Employee), Alameda, CAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: nfl
This review would be completely bias and unfair because when your dream is in your hands its very hard to see any difficulty or anything labeled as "work".
Demanding and electric atmosphere to work.
Cincinnati Bengal wide receiver (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 26, 2015
Playing in the NFL was the best experience of my life. Everything I Worked so hard for finally manifested in my life. I loved playing football, you learn so much about a man's character and determination to succeed .Living the road to achieve your dream taught me a lot also , It made me a firm believer that you can achieve anything you put your mind to. Its all about positive energy and hard work.
Productive and fun workplace
Producer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 20, 2015
A lot of great people that are knowledgable about all things sports especially football. The most enjoyable par of the job is producing live TV with an awesome assembly of talent behind and in front of the camera.
sss
First Assistant Camera (Former Employee), United StatesFebruary 18, 2015
Long days low rates no over time. No official clothing issued although there is a contract for clothing to be supplied by the current clothing sponsor to the NFL.
First time with them
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Clinton, MSFebruary 9, 2015
I got a chance to work with these guys when a friend wasn't available. Fun crew that worked hard. They gave me a chance being unknown. I proved worthy of a chance. Lots of fun on the job and certainly hope to work for them again.
have to earn your clubs trust
Tightend (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: cut throat
Dream job compete on the field and off. Have to be coachable. Has a great time while it lasted. learned alot wish I could have done a better job.
Very great environment
PRODUCER INTERN (Current Employee), Mt. Laurel, NJJanuary 20, 2015
I worked with multiple producers in the assistance of many show about the NFL
Productive fun learning environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saluda, VAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: free place to workout
Cons: no benefits
I would first walk in and say hello to everyone. Then get straight to work doing paper work or creating power point slides for presentations to athletes showing their workout routine. I learned that everything in life has to be earned and to be very consistent in your work. Management was honestly not the kindest, but they did give me an opportunity that I'm very grateful for. The hardest part of the job, was knowing how hard I worked, but never got paid for it. The most enjoyable part was that I walked away with a great experience and I was able to meet some great athletes.
Awesome!!!
Player (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 8, 2015
I spent some brief time in training camp with the Browns. The entire organization was very professional. Unfortunately, I did not make the team. But I enjoyed every moment of my time with the Browns.
Fun Workplace and co workers
New Orleans Saints Football Player (Former Employee), Kenner, LADecember 5, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: not alot of off the field relationships
Hard hat mentality with the saints, alot of guys come in punch the clock get to work and then go home. not alot of outside the office relationships

1 2 3 4

About National Football League

The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional – Read more

National Football League Salaries