National Football League

National Football League Employee Reviews

Productive fun environment working with an amazing team I call family now
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee), San DiegoAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Meeting the players, going to home games, working in professionals sports
Cons: Work long hours and 6 days a week
Working for the San Diego Chargers has been an absolute dream. I get to work in Qualcomm Stadium every day. I enjoy my job and what it entails. The inside Sales team is bonded together through hard work – more... and dedication. We all get along so well and succeed tremendously at our job and exceed all of our sale goals monthly. I also work PR events and games, representing the Chargers with poise and enthusiasm. – less
Good place to learn and grown in a TV and Video Production
Associate Producer (Current Employee), Culver City, CAAugust 20, 2015
Taught me how to work under tight time constraints and how better to tell a story through Video. Manager expected most from Associate Producer's, for us not to make a mistake and tell the best story possible while we cut 40-60 pieces of tape (VO's, SOT's, Music Videos, etc) per night and were under extremely tight time constraints which helped us focus.
Could be better
Executive Assistant to Chief Digital Officer (Former Employee), Culver City, CAAugust 18, 2015
I enjoyed my time working there, but surprisingly, the NFL is run like a mom and pop shop. At least 60% of the employees are Independent Contractors, so there are constantly new faces. The pay is not great for the sheer amount of work that they expect you to take on and there are constant management changes.
AWESOME WORKPLACE
Free Agent WR Atlanta Falcons (Former Employee), ATLANTA GEORGIAAugust 17, 2015
Pros: FREE LUNCHES, SUPPLEMENTS
Cons: JOB SECURITY
DAILY MEETINGS FOR FILM STUDY, INSTALLING WEEKLY GAME PLAN FOR OPPONENTS, DAILY WORKOUTS, DAILY PRACTICE ENDING THE DAY WITH MORE FILM STUDY OF PRACTICE TO CORRECT MISTAKES.
Exciting Enviorment
Defensive Back/Return Specialist (Former Employee), Pittsburgh PAAugust 10, 2015
A very fun environment. Not only do you work hard but the coachs understand the players and get along with them well. Management is one of a kind and the tradition of the organization is outstanding. Wouldn't change the experience for the world.
Productive and casual work environment
Producer/Editor (Current Employee), Culver City, CAAugust 8, 2015
Pros: Meeting current and former NFL players
I currently hold a seasonal producer/editor position at NFL Network in Culver City. This is a very casual work environment that has a very open and friendly environment. All workers from the top down – more... are willing to lend a hand if someone is in need of help. Working with current NFL players and analysts would have to be the highlight of this job. Making connections with people you would not normally meet is the biggest benefit of working for this company. – less
Welcome to the National Football League
Segment Producer (Current Employee), Culver City, CAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Super Bowl tickets and great pension
Cons: Need for stronger leadership/management within media group
A typical day at work is an adrenaline rush. Time is of the essence and things must be done quickly, correctly and concisely. Everyone seems to be puulling in the same direction for the most part, however, – more... there are those at the top who like to pull in the opposite direction. Everyone ultimately cares about the quality of the product, but in the end there are too many broken promises about the creativity and the chances we want to take to stand out from the crowd. – less
Productive and fun work place, with game room and huddle room
Quality Control Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 17, 2015
Love tempting at the NFL, able to meet players and prepare merch for fans. love designer the huddle room for year champions. reviewing artwork and colors for approval gives a different look of work everyday.
You have to like football or....
Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 19, 2015
Pros: Super Bowl
Cons: Awful people
You will be very bored. The people that work here are not very friendly, they are afraid that someone might steal their job so they are very insecure. What I found ironic was that they do not promote teamwork – more... within the organization or family. It's the shield first and foremost and everything else second.

You would think with all of the sponsors that little things like soda in the kitchen or a snack would be there for mid day doldrums but not the case. I've worked at places that pay for it themselves but at the NFL office your lucky they have a water cooler. It was such a weird office where so may people were piled next to each other and nobody ever talked to anybody. You said hello in the morning and goodbye at night because the person across or next to you wasn't in the department you were in. I was able to deal with all of that because I enjoyed the perks they had.

I also found odd was that a full time NFL employee has to pay for tickets to a local game but goes to the Super Bowl for free if he or she works 16 hour days for three weeks prior to the game. It was basically a place where no one looked after anybody but themselves. – less
NFL
player (Former Employee), clevelandJune 15, 2015
Great place to be. Would not trade the experience for anything. There is no stability, but risk out ways the reward. Would tell anyone interested to chase this dream job, its amazing.
Excellent work environment
Professional Athlete (Former Employee), Browns, TNJune 13, 2015
Pros: Fun
Cons: job security
It was my dream to be a professional football player. I loved the experience as it enhanced my skills physically and intellectually. I had way above average income which was well earned. I's eternally grateful for the once in a lifetime opportunity.
Volunteered as extra help and it was a once in-a-lifetime opportunity
Volunteer Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 21, 2015
I was only working the pro-bowl and super-bowl as extra help, but it was amazing! if you ever get a chance I highly recommend it.
Enjoyed while it lasted
Professional Athlete (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 15, 2015
Pros: The Entourage, Living a Lavish Life
Cons: Can be cut short at anytime
Work days were great 3 and half hours at work and get paid min. of 18k per week. Any persons dream but its a very cut throat industry. Be smart with your decisions or you wont have anything when its all over. the hardest part of the job is whether or not you will wake up with a job the next day.
Great place to work!
Instant Replay Technician (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: Being a part of the game.
Cons: It is only a seasonal job.
I work with some very talented people in this sports profession. It's a great feeling to be a part of america's favorite pass-time.
The Only Ones Who Do What They Do
Staff Editor (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJApril 12, 2015
Pros: The best of the best
Cons: Had to work Sunday
NFL is the one and only production company I have encountered that continually strived to make sports media innovative and different. Innovative and creative ideas were not only appreciated but expected. The constant expectation to be the best at what you do made everyone involved not only better, but the best. Working there improved my kills exponentially.
An educational environment that enabled me to learn as much as I wanted.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Current Employee), Phoenix ArizonaApril 5, 2015
Pros: Met some wonderful people
Cons: The contract wasn't for a lot longer.
Worked in different locations around the city and suburbs. Worked with some of the most knowledgeable personnel in different aspects of computer installation and checkout. Also communications experts – more... that were on top of their game from the time they walked into the office until quitting time. Quitting time varied and became later as the Super Bowl drew nearer. It was enjoyable and educational to work the Super Bowl with these technicians and watch true professionals at their finest.
My co-workers were a very dedicated group and will make good computer science majors when they graduate.
The hardest part of the job was to not get there too much before the rest of the group showed up for work and to leave and go home at the end of the day knowing that the work was not finished but had to wait until the next day. – less
Amazing experience coordinating children's activities.
NFL Experience Teammate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Coworkers, Organization of Super Bowl Experience.
The majority of my time spent at Super Bowl XLIX consisted of supervising children's games such as throwing for distance or a punt, pass, and kick competition. As the games or events I managed for the – more... NFL changed from day to day I realized that same components of organization, leadership, and collaboration are essential to success. All the managers I encountered for the NFL were helpful and enthusiastic. The majority of my coworkers shared my passion for the game of helpful and were energetic when working with children. The most difficult task I encountered was shuttling people through an event that displayed every Super Bowl ring. People were upset when I became assertive and stated that pictures can not be taken with every ring. The favorite part of my Super Bowl Experience would be enjoying the environment, passion for competition by kids, and learning more about the history of the NFL. – less
Enjoyable professional workplace
Media Services (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJMarch 25, 2015
I worked with game footage from the weekends' games, I logged and edited everything into a company wide database. It was pretty long hours but I worked with a lot of good guys and it's fun if you enjoy football which I did.
Productive workplace with opportunities to advance
Player (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 14, 2015
Pros: three meals a day and provided attire for on the job
Cons: the toll on your body and the weak job security
Each team I was on involved the same schedule at work which included a fun work environment with three meals served each day. I learned how to deal with professional people of all aspects of life. Management was very organized in hjow they went about things. The hardest part of the job was how quickly you could be terminated.
Fun workplace, employees personify teamwork
Production Assistant, Operations Intern (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 13, 2015
NFL Network has an atmosphere that displays the fandom that each employee has for Football, even beyond their enthusiasm for their work. My peers worked tremendously is tight-knit teams that work well together and amongst each other. With the football constantly around, my peers channeled their passion for the game into their work.