National Football League

National Football League Employer Reviews

NFL Football Player
Football Player (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 12, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: job security
I was a wide receiver for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League for 3 years, 1998-2000.
Challenging and interesting work
Director, Events Business Development (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 2, 2014
There is no typical day at work. My work requires a mix of long-term, strategic planning and quick solution management.
N/A
Marketing/Homepage programming (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 21, 2014
Great work environment, good company culture and people. During the season it is very hectic, but it comes with the industry.
Very fast paced environment.
Customer Service Representative, Buffalo Bills (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 19, 2014
Pros: health beneifits
Cons: very competitive as far as job placement.
-Typical work day is assigning, discharging, and getting patients to their correct floor. Also giving administrative assistance to the medical staff.

-I've learned a lot about the day to day operations of a hospital.

-My co-workers are people from all different backrounds.
fun and Productive work place.
Professional Running Back (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 17, 2014
trained and study hard to stay to consistent on the job. woke up early in the A.M. every morning
Fun place too work
Executive/Personal Assistant (Former Employee), long island ny, hernandon,va, union nj,March 12, 2014
Pros: perks
Cons: long days
I worked for one of the highest ranked wide receiver in the NFL at the time and I loved all the perks that came along with working with such a valued NFL Player.
Fun Work Place
NFL Prospect/Motivational Speaker (Current Employee), USAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: speaking to kids of all ages
Cons: n/a
Motivating kids of all ages to be great and make right decisions in every aspect of their lives, even when going through adversity.
Amazing Management and Work Place
Media Operations Coordinator (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJFebruary 12, 2014
I loved my time with the NFL Network; however, being a seasonal position made it difficult to have job security and did not offer benefits.
Great place and great people
Graphic Specialist (Current Employee), Culver City, CAFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: free lunches, nfl goodies, good pay
Cons: morning show hours are tough but worth it
I really enjoyed my time with the NFL Network because it is a great production space with awesome people that are dedicated and talented in TV production. I enjoyed our subject (Professional American Football) and our coverage.
Work That isn't predictable
NFL Commissioner Pete Rozelle (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJanuary 28, 2014
Wake up, have a couple meetings, workout, have more meetings or practice, eat, go home
Productive, fun enviroment
Production Assistant, Seasonal Freelancer (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJDecember 10, 2013
Pros: working in such a great enviroment, working on football
I worked Monday through Friday and was expected to be at the office from 9 AM to 5 PM. However, because of the nature of the work, I was at the office longer than normal usually. I am not complaining though because it was the extra hours that I put in that really helped me learn how to be an effective employee. I learned how to be a storyteller, how – more... to be a creative editor, and how to work as a team towards one productive goal. My co-workers were fantastic and I really enjoyed going to the building every day.

The hardest part of the job was prioritizing all the different tasks that needed to be completed. But, I am glad it was hard because that is how something is best learned. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was able to work on football every day. – less
San Fran.
Member (Former Employee), San Francisco, CADecember 3, 2013
Great company to work for and management. You must be very talented to get hire.
Love Playing Football
Linebacker (Former Employee), Davie, FLDecember 2, 2013
I love playing the game of football and was honored to have this opportunity. Great teamwork environment.
A Day in The NFL
Professional Athlete (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 8, 2013
Pros: very well taken care of
Cons: job stability
The day starts off with a buffet style breakfast. After you eat you will have workout & conditioning. Then you'll have group install abd film study on the opponent or specific plays in practice they may have not been preformed correctly. Next You will have position meetings which go into further detail and depth of every play and the responsibility – more... you have. After those meetings are complete you will have practice and immediately following lunch followed by film study from the previous practice.

You learn life lessons just in a more direct manner. Communication, dependability, motivation, work ethic, problem solving skills, etc.

The hours would be the hardest part of the job.

GameDay is the most enjoyable part – less
Submerged into one of the biggest weekends for a collegiate athlete
Product Seeding Coordinator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 29, 2013
The Combine was a busy yet polished event where over 300 players came to display a weekend of handwork, with the hopes of getting an opportunity to play in the NFL. everyone is heading from spot to another, but make sure they are talking to everyone and providing help along the way
National Combine Staff (Current Employee), NationwideOctober 23, 2013
Great place to work for networking and learning about scouting.
Great Experience
Professional Football Player (Former Employee), Detroit, MiOctober 16, 2013
My dream to always play in the NFL. Production based league if you produce you stay in and if you don't you'll get released.
Culmination of a lifelong dream
Ex Athlete (Former Employee), United StatesSeptember 18, 2013
Full time job, physically and mentally strenuous; Attained a wealth of knowledge of the game and life as well
Great job, living the dream.
Member of the Washington Redskins (Former Employee), Ashburn, VASeptember 13, 2013
Arrive on time to meeting, practices, and workouts. Be responsible and committed to your team.
great place, but very competitive
Offensive Lineman (Former Employee), tampa bay, flSeptember 11, 2013
basically what you would expect from the NFL. Pretty much everything you heard about it is true.

About National Football League

The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional – Read more

National Football League Photos