National Football League Employee Reviews

Dream
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  49ersApril 27, 2017
The game is amazing and my coworkers we amazing at every organization I played with. Fans are amazing people to be around and they are very loyal people
Great Place
Media Administration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJApril 20, 2017
A great place to work, very family oriented and supportive. Culture is laid back and even fun. Miss working here. Management was great all around, no complaints.
energetic and fun professional work environment
Beyonce- Lighting Crew Formation tour- (Current Employee) –  SUPER DOMEApril 17, 2017
there was a lot of hard work but the staff are a group of professionals that make the simple and safe.overall though i mainly worked with other companies contracted to work along with my company for the NFL.
Pros
free lunch
My Dream Job
Writer, Editor, Producer, Researcher (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJApril 17, 2017
My professional life has a simplr story: I got my Drea, Job way to early. I came out of college and landed a full-time gig at NFL Films. Every day I walked those halls and felt blessed to be in this place with these people. The ultimate example of that is I still stay in touch with those award-winning prople. By the time i left I had a wife and child and was making 12K a year. I had to go. But the lessons I learned there are with me in every aspect of how I ran my own creative firm.
Pros
Cons
Salary..at the time. I was a rookie
Up and down
Player (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 15, 2017
Fun but stressful. Enjoyed my time there but is the one of the most stressful jobs you can possible do. At anytime you can be let go or traded to another team across the country.
Hard work, great fun.
Utilities for international broadcasting (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 14, 2017
I loved working as part of a team with the NFL films crew.
As part of the team I was a part of the international broadcasting team who's duties included interviewing of players, coaches, owners. Field access to incredible events such as the super bowl. I really enjoyed my time with this team.
Pros
Team mentality, On the field for Super Bowl etc
Cons
Long days
The workplace was a great and fun environment.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2017
The team I worked with were wonderful individually but together we pulled off a great show. The experience was extremely fun, especially being able to converse with some of the guest of the show. There was a great vibe throughout the entire show; if any of the volunteers needed help it was given to us without any questions or hesitation.
Pros
Free lunches, got to tour the whole auditorium, met some wonderful people.
Cons
No cons, everything was great!
Football player
Player (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 20, 2017
The NFL was a dream come true as a kid. Unfortunately, injuries, lack of ability, and the competitive nature of the sport left a short career. Great experience, very challenging.
Pros
Great opportunity for young kid
Cons
Physically and emotionally challenging
Exciting environment with fun projects
Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAFebruary 16, 2017
a typical day at work varies depending on if we are in season or not, and whether there are remotes happening. I have learned a lot about managing busy schedules and adapting to changes at any given moment. Management was okay. Although they are very open to hearing feedback about things that work or not, it does not always translate into changes that are beneficial. The workplace culture feels like you are working with friends most of the time. The hardest part of the job is when communication starts to break down and you have to guess what is supposed to happen or when no one seems to know the answer. the most enjoyable part of the job is all of the wonderful people we get to work with.
Fun
Assistant Audio Engineer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 9, 2017
Great job, people are great and you are around NFL players. You get to see what it takes to get a game on the air and how it all work. Great way to spend a day game.
Fun place to work but..
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 24, 2017
Great place to work, lots of fun and great perks but less room for advancement and in Finance you learn a bit less than public companies. Looks fantastic on your resume though. Stellar pension plan.
Challenging but rewarding field of work.
Running Back (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 18, 2017
The NFL is first and foremost a business. Therefore there will be decisions made that aren't always easy to make. As a former player it was very rewarding to see all the hard work and preparation pay off to reach that level. The NFL has allowed me to reach many different people from different backgrounds and have the ability to come together to be one.
Work Experience at On Location Experiences - NFL
Sales & Marketing Intern (On Location Experiences) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2017
I received hands on experience with assisting the Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships team at On Location Experiences, the official hospitality provider of the National Football League.
I assisted with business developments and research, corporate level partnerships with other companies and clients, managed the company's CRM database, and more.
Nfl
Professional Football Player (athlete) (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 12, 2017
NFL was a great experience I really enjoyed my time with the Pittsburgh steelers. It was one of the best organization in the NFL. I had the to be surrounded by a great group of guys and an awesome coaching staff. A typical workday was from about 6 in the morning until about 4-5 in the evening. I learned how to grow as a person and player.
Pros
The NFL well put together organization.
Cons
not being able to stay that organization.
Fun Environment, Somewhat Disappointing
Creative Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CADecember 30, 2016
Fun Environment, Somewhat Disappointing

- love football, so love being involved with the NFL on a day-to-day basis
- lots of restructuring within organization
Fun talented crew of artists
Senior Animator/Designer (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CADecember 6, 2016
I had a fun time at the NFL Network would be going back if they need me again. I was in charge to do all my own design and animation. The hard part of my job wasn't the work it was more disappointing that almost nothing I did ever made it to air because shows they do tend to get cancelled. The most enjoyable part of working at NFL was the group of artists I was working with were very talented and fun to work with and also learned a lot.
Pros
challenging and fun projects
Cons
shows tend to get cancelled so the work is not aired.
Highly productive, Fun, Relaxed Environment
Associate Producer (Current Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJNovember 29, 2016
Working at NFL Films is great. Work days could be long and hectic, but for the most part things run very smoothly on a day to day basis. Management is great. Co-workers are very relaxed and laid back. There is nothing too hard about working here besides getting put on a new show and learning the ins and outs of the workflow. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely getting to work the games.
Pros
Great work environment. Laid back employees. Football.
Cons
I live too far
Great first exposure
Digital Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 28, 2016
Working at the National Football League really gave me an opportunity to learn about the Industry. While I did not have much opportunity to grow, I still learned a lot from those above me.
Fun place to work.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2016
Fun place to work but not run for advancement. Great benefit package. Many events for employees to volunteer. Super Bowl the best to attend. NFL has a great inter ship program for college students for the summer.
Pros
Fun place to work.
Cons
No room for advancement
Dreams come at a cost
Football Player (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA & Jacksonville, FLNovember 16, 2016
I had the opportunity to live a dream and very thankful for every opportunity. Get your college degree if you plan on playing. It won't last as long as you think. They are ALWAYS trying to upgrade their roster with new talent. Earn your keep.
Pros
Play a game you love, Teammates
Cons
Job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Football League. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5