National Football League

National Football League Employee Reviews

The workplace was a great and fun environment.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2017
The team I worked with were wonderful individually but together we pulled off a great show. The experience was extremely fun, especially being able to converse with some of the guest of the show. There was a great vibe throughout the entire show; if any of the volunteers needed help it was given to us without any questions or hesitation.
Pros
Free lunches, got to tour the whole auditorium, met some wonderful people.
Cons
No cons, everything was great!
Football player
Player (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 20, 2017
The NFL was a dream come true as a kid. Unfortunately, injuries, lack of ability, and the competitive nature of the sport left a short career. Great experience, very challenging.
Pros
Great opportunity for young kid
Cons
Physically and emotionally challenging
Exciting environment with fun projects
Production Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAFebruary 16, 2017
a typical day at work varies depending on if we are in season or not, and whether there are remotes happening. I have learned a lot about managing busy schedules and adapting to changes at any given moment. Management was okay. Although they are very open to hearing feedback about things that work or not, it does not always translate into changes that are beneficial. The workplace culture feels like you are working with friends most of the time. The hardest part of the job is when communication starts to break down and you have to guess what is supposed to happen or when no one seems to know the answer. the most enjoyable part of the job is all of the wonderful people we get to work with.
Fun
Assistant Audio Engineer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 9, 2017
Great job, people are great and you are around NFL players. You get to see what it takes to get a game on the air and how it all work. Great way to spend a day game.
Fun place to work but..
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 24, 2017
Great place to work, lots of fun and great perks but less room for advancement and in Finance you learn a bit less than public companies. Looks fantastic on your resume though. Stellar pension plan.
Challenging but rewarding field of work.
Running Back (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 18, 2017
The NFL is first and foremost a business. Therefore there will be decisions made that aren't always easy to make. As a former player it was very rewarding to see all the hard work and preparation pay off to reach that level. The NFL has allowed me to reach many different people from different backgrounds and have the ability to come together to be one.
Work Experience at On Location Experiences - NFL
Sales & Marketing Intern (On Location Experiences) (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 16, 2017
I received hands on experience with assisting the Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships team at On Location Experiences, the official hospitality provider of the National Football League.
I assisted with business developments and research, corporate level partnerships with other companies and clients, managed the company's CRM database, and more.
Nfl
Professional Football Player (athlete) (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 12, 2017
NFL was a great experience I really enjoyed my time with the Pittsburgh steelers. It was one of the best organization in the NFL. I had the to be surrounded by a great group of guys and an awesome coaching staff. A typical workday was from about 6 in the morning until about 4-5 in the evening. I learned how to grow as a person and player.
Pros
The NFL well put together organization.
Cons
not being able to stay that organization.
Fun Environment, Somewhat Disappointing
Creative Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CADecember 30, 2016
Fun Environment, Somewhat Disappointing

- love football, so love being involved with the NFL on a day-to-day basis
- lots of restructuring within organization
Fun talented crew of artists
Senior Animator/Designer (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CADecember 6, 2016
I had a fun time at the NFL Network would be going back if they need me again. I was in charge to do all my own design and animation. The hard part of my job wasn't the work it was more disappointing that almost nothing I did ever made it to air because shows they do tend to get cancelled. The most enjoyable part of working at NFL was the group of artists I was working with were very talented and fun to work with and also learned a lot.
Pros
challenging and fun projects
Cons
shows tend to get cancelled so the work is not aired.
Highly productive, Fun, Relaxed Environment
Associate Producer (Current Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJNovember 29, 2016
Working at NFL Films is great. Work days could be long and hectic, but for the most part things run very smoothly on a day to day basis. Management is great. Co-workers are very relaxed and laid back. There is nothing too hard about working here besides getting put on a new show and learning the ins and outs of the workflow. The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely getting to work the games.
Pros
Great work environment. Laid back employees. Football.
Cons
I live too far
Great first exposure
Digital Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 28, 2016
Working at the National Football League really gave me an opportunity to learn about the Industry. While I did not have much opportunity to grow, I still learned a lot from those above me.
Fun place to work.
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2016
Fun place to work but not run for advancement. Great benefit package. Many events for employees to volunteer. Super Bowl the best to attend. NFL has a great inter ship program for college students for the summer.
Pros
Fun place to work.
Cons
No room for advancement
Dreams come at a cost
Football Player (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA & Jacksonville, FLNovember 16, 2016
I had the opportunity to live a dream and very thankful for every opportunity. Get your college degree if you plan on playing. It won't last as long as you think. They are ALWAYS trying to upgrade their roster with new talent. Earn your keep.
Pros
Play a game you love, Teammates
Cons
Job security
Typically a Short Lived Dream Job
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  United StatesNovember 9, 2016
Stay healthy, Don't be Late, Perform or it could cost you your job. A very demanding career with its employees held to a very high standard of excellence.
A 24/7 365 day career that will push you to blur the lines between work and everyday life in the most positive way.
Pros
Great Pay & Benefits, Elite Class, Dream Job, Highly Promotes a Healthy Lifestyle, Familial Security
Cons
Low Job Security, High Risk of Injury
nfl
Defensive Lineman (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 6, 2016
great opportunity and life changing experience for my family and I and it gave me a chance to network and be apart of something a lot of people dream of. Very hard on your body but nothing is ever guaranteed.
Blessed to have the opportunity
Player (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 24, 2016
Amicable Work environment that allowed for competition and growth. Would not trade these experiences and relationships for anything.
A very challenging envirioment to work in but very rewarding.
Senior Director of On-Field Product (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 21, 2016
The stakes are high in the National Football League....expectations high, job very challenging but if you love football, it's the place to be.The job requires you to work with our 32 member clubs and the respective licensees and sponsors that are contracted with the National Football League. It's a balancing act of representing your clubs, the league and our licensees in a fair and balanced way.
Benefits
Cons
Stressful environment
Professional Experience
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 10, 2016
A wonderful experience that creates winner on and off the field of competition. it was a chance to be around other professionals that make their work their number one priority and do it at the highest level.
Average
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 7, 2016
Average place to work. Nothing special. Fun job, but not a place for a career. Heavy emphasis on nepotism and affirmative action. Good decorations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Football League. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5