National Football League Employee Review

View all National Football League reviews

Modern, fun, exciting
Corporate Partnerships Intern- Kraft Sports Group (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJuly 16, 2014
The NFL. I made it! Not really...(sorry mom).

Working for the Kraft Sports Group, owner of the New England Patriots and New England Revolution was a dream internship that I spent my summer, fall, and most of winter at during my last year at Fairfield. I was assigned to support the Client Services Department where I worked inside the stadium offices creating event recaps for clients to illustrate their inclusion with each event. I scrounged local newspapers, websites, and news channels for any visual inclusion of a sponsor in photos regarding the Patriots or the Revolution. These would be put into a vast Excel spreadsheet to indicate the number of impressions our clients were getting with their partnership with us.

Outside of the office I engaged with high-ranking officials from our partners on game days and client-sponsored events to assure complete satisfaction and success of the operation. I also acted as the organizational liaison for all promotional and community activities presented by our partners with players and team alumni. Because of my outstanding duties in my positions, at the end of the summer internship term, I was asked to stay on staff throughout the Patriots football season. I accepted; however my role had to diminish because I returned to school in Connecticut. The daily commute to the office would be about 6 hours so I was only able to go up once a week during games and worked from my apartment in Fairfield.

I loved how busy I was in this position and the various activities I got to be a part of during my 9 months there. I was fascinated by how
  more... my role was so broad in that one day I could be in the office filing sponsor proofs and the next, I'd be accompanying players to a commercial shoot.  less
Pros
Free soft drinks, amazing staff, young, fun place to work
Cons
Unpaid internship

Other National Football League Employee Reviews

great atmosphere
AVID Technician / Video Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 9, 2017
I mean like who doesn't like working for the NFL. All my superiors were phenomenal. I loved every aspect of the job. I could use my expertise to the best of my ability and I can't say enough good things about the place!
Great Experience
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WINovember 6, 2017
Great Experience. Glad I got the opportunity to play in the NFL. It felt like a dream come true doing some I love to do, but it can be took from you at any minute so now I have a different perspective about not just football. On life !!!