National Football League Employee Review

View all National Football League reviews

Productive, fun enviroment
Production Assistant, Seasonal Freelancer (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 10, 2013
I worked Monday through Friday and was expected to be at the office from 9 AM to 5 PM. However, because of the nature of the work, I was at the office longer than normal usually. I am not complaining though because it was the extra hours that I put in that really helped me learn how to be an effective employee. I learned how to be a storyteller, how to be a creative editor, and how to work as a team towards one productive goal. My co-workers were fantastic and I really enjoyed going to the building every day.

The hardest part of the job was prioritizing all the different tasks that needed to be completed. But, I am glad it was hard because that is how something is best learned. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was able to work on football every day.
Pros
Working in such a great enviroment, Working on football

Other National Football League Employee Reviews

Free Agent
Free Agent (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJanuary 18, 2018
I had not made it on a team or their practice roster. I had only worked out for a few teams but was never fortunate to get passed that. However, even just a work out was a great accomplishment and experience.
Fun environment
leader of the defensive unit for the team (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IndianaJanuary 17, 2018
Days at work were structured. The plan for the whole week was set before the week started so we knew exactly what we were doing and when we were doing it.