National Football League

National Football League Employee Reviews

Welcome to the National Football League
Segment Producer (Current Employee), Culver City, CAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Super Bowl tickets and great pension
Cons: Need for stronger leadership/management within media group
A typical day at work is an adrenaline rush. Time is of the essence and things must be done quickly, correctly and concisely. Everyone seems to be puulling in the same direction for the most part, however, – more... there are those at the top who like to pull in the opposite direction. Everyone ultimately cares about the quality of the product, but in the end there are too many broken promises about the creativity and the chances we want to take to stand out from the crowd. – less
Productive and fun work place, with game room and huddle room
Quality Control Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 17, 2015
Love tempting at the NFL, able to meet players and prepare merch for fans. love designer the huddle room for year champions. reviewing artwork and colors for approval gives a different look of work everyday.
You have to like football or....
Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 19, 2015
Pros: Super Bowl
Cons: Awful people
You will be very bored. The people that work here are not very friendly, they are afraid that someone might steal their job so they are very insecure. What I found ironic was that they do not promote teamwork – more... within the organization or family. It's the shield first and foremost and everything else second.

You would think with all of the sponsors that little things like soda in the kitchen or a snack would be there for mid day doldrums but not the case. I've worked at places that pay for it themselves but at the NFL office your lucky they have a water cooler. It was such a weird office where so may people were piled next to each other and nobody ever talked to anybody. You said hello in the morning and goodbye at night because the person across or next to you wasn't in the department you were in. I was able to deal with all of that because I enjoyed the perks they had.

I also found odd was that a full time NFL employee has to pay for tickets to a local game but goes to the Super Bowl for free if he or she works 16 hour days for three weeks prior to the game. It was basically a place where no one looked after anybody but themselves. – less
NFL
player (Former Employee), clevelandJune 15, 2015
Great place to be. Would not trade the experience for anything. There is no stability, but risk out ways the reward. Would tell anyone interested to chase this dream job, its amazing.
Excellent work environment
Professional Athlete (Former Employee), Browns, TNJune 13, 2015
Pros: Fun
Cons: job security
It was my dream to be a professional football player. I loved the experience as it enhanced my skills physically and intellectually. I had way above average income which was well earned. I's eternally grateful for the once in a lifetime opportunity.
Volunteered as extra help and it was a once in-a-lifetime opportunity
Volunteer Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 21, 2015
I was only working the pro-bowl and super-bowl as extra help, but it was amazing! if you ever get a chance I highly recommend it.
Enjoyed while it lasted
Professional Athlete (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 15, 2015
Pros: The Entourage, Living a Lavish Life
Cons: Can be cut short at anytime
Work days were great 3 and half hours at work and get paid min. of 18k per week. Any persons dream but its a very cut throat industry. Be smart with your decisions or you wont have anything when its all over. the hardest part of the job is whether or not you will wake up with a job the next day.
Great place to work!
Instant Replay Technician (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: Being a part of the game.
Cons: It is only a seasonal job.
I work with some very talented people in this sports profession. It's a great feeling to be a part of america's favorite pass-time.
The Only Ones Who Do What They Do
Staff Editor (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJApril 12, 2015
Pros: The best of the best
Cons: Had to work Sunday
NFL is the one and only production company I have encountered that continually strived to make sports media innovative and different. Innovative and creative ideas were not only appreciated but expected. The constant expectation to be the best at what you do made everyone involved not only better, but the best. Working there improved my kills exponentially.
An educational environment that enabled me to learn as much as I wanted.
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Current Employee), Phoenix ArizonaApril 5, 2015
Pros: Met some wonderful people
Cons: The contract wasn't for a lot longer.
Worked in different locations around the city and suburbs. Worked with some of the most knowledgeable personnel in different aspects of computer installation and checkout. Also communications experts – more... that were on top of their game from the time they walked into the office until quitting time. Quitting time varied and became later as the Super Bowl drew nearer. It was enjoyable and educational to work the Super Bowl with these technicians and watch true professionals at their finest.
My co-workers were a very dedicated group and will make good computer science majors when they graduate.
The hardest part of the job was to not get there too much before the rest of the group showed up for work and to leave and go home at the end of the day knowing that the work was not finished but had to wait until the next day. – less
Amazing experience coordinating children's activities.
NFL Experience Teammate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Coworkers, Organization of Super Bowl Experience.
The majority of my time spent at Super Bowl XLIX consisted of supervising children's games such as throwing for distance or a punt, pass, and kick competition. As the games or events I managed for the – more... NFL changed from day to day I realized that same components of organization, leadership, and collaboration are essential to success. All the managers I encountered for the NFL were helpful and enthusiastic. The majority of my coworkers shared my passion for the game of helpful and were energetic when working with children. The most difficult task I encountered was shuttling people through an event that displayed every Super Bowl ring. People were upset when I became assertive and stated that pictures can not be taken with every ring. The favorite part of my Super Bowl Experience would be enjoying the environment, passion for competition by kids, and learning more about the history of the NFL. – less
Enjoyable professional workplace
Media Services (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJMarch 25, 2015
I worked with game footage from the weekends' games, I logged and edited everything into a company wide database. It was pretty long hours but I worked with a lot of good guys and it's fun if you enjoy football which I did.
Productive workplace with opportunities to advance
Player (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 14, 2015
Pros: three meals a day and provided attire for on the job
Cons: the toll on your body and the weak job security
Each team I was on involved the same schedule at work which included a fun work environment with three meals served each day. I learned how to deal with professional people of all aspects of life. Management was very organized in hjow they went about things. The hardest part of the job was how quickly you could be terminated.
Fun workplace, employees personify teamwork
Production Assistant, Operations Intern (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 13, 2015
NFL Network has an atmosphere that displays the fandom that each employee has for Football, even beyond their enthusiasm for their work. My peers worked tremendously is tight-knit teams that work well together and amongst each other. With the football constantly around, my peers channeled their passion for the game into their work.
Great Team Culture, Good Location, and Excellent Employees
Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee), Culver City, CAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: subsidized lunches, easygoing management
Cons: application development was unorganized and scrambled
All the employees were very friendly and welcoming. Management was firm, but flexible with deadlines and were very easygoing as long as you completed your work on time. Great location in Culver City with – more... plenty to do. Good work/life balance, I could often leave my work at work and enjoy being home after long days. The organization was often a bit messy however in terms of working on the application. – less
Dream Come True
Professional Athlete (Former Employee), Alameda, CAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: nfl
This review would be completely bias and unfair because when your dream is in your hands its very hard to see any difficulty or anything labeled as "work".
Demanding and electric atmosphere to work.
Cincinnati Bengal wide receiver (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 26, 2015
Playing in the NFL was the best experience of my life. Everything I Worked so hard for finally manifested in my life. I loved playing football, you learn so much about a man's character and determination to succeed .Living the road to achieve your dream taught me a lot also , It made me a firm believer that you can achieve anything you put your mind to. Its all about positive energy and hard work.
Productive and fun workplace
Producer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 20, 2015
A lot of great people that are knowledgable about all things sports especially football. The most enjoyable par of the job is producing live TV with an awesome assembly of talent behind and in front of the camera.
sss
First Assistant Camera (Former Employee), United StatesFebruary 18, 2015
Long days low rates no over time. No official clothing issued although there is a contract for clothing to be supplied by the current clothing sponsor to the NFL.
First time with them
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Clinton, MSFebruary 9, 2015
I got a chance to work with these guys when a friend wasn't available. Fun crew that worked hard. They gave me a chance being unknown. I proved worthy of a chance. Lots of fun on the job and certainly hope to work for them again.

1 2 3 4 5

About National Football League

The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional – Read more

National Football League Salaries