National Football League Employee Reviews

Wonderful Job
Accounting Lead - Los Angeles Office (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAJuly 22, 2017
Working for the NFL is a dream come true. Very highly skilled employees with all types of job responsibilities. Fast and fun. Educated people to work with.
Pros
National Football League
Cons
Divison Closed
Fun place to work, especially if you love football.
Editor (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJuly 11, 2017
Your experience depends on your assignment. But, even if your assignment is endlessly tedious, you are well compensated for the pain. The staff is friendly and fun, and you get to talk football all day. Great gig.
Pros
Football, football, football
Cons
Seasonal, odd hours, can be tedious.
World Class
Linebacker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2017
My experience was short but sweet. The environment that is created at the NFL level is one that fosters a world class attitude. That attitude created there will only pay dividends for you no matter what profession you choose to go into after your career is over.
Great learning experience
hand, weight, hight recorder (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 21, 2017
Get to know and connect with NFL personal. Get to play a part in the process of collegiate athletes making it to the pros. Learn how to structure a pro workout.
Pros
Nfl
Enjoyed working there
Producer/Director (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAJune 7, 2017
Had a great experience working for the NFL Network
Work Place culture was great
Supervisor was very talented and great to work for
Management was professions
You can't do better than the NFL
Event Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 2, 2017
Wow! the NFL. Not only was the job challenging (Oakland Raiders) but it was also fun. In my position as manager I got to meet a lot of the players, watch games while working. At times there were major security incidents and problems but they'd usually be handeled quickly.
Pros
Just about everything
Cons
Very challenging
Great place to learn and work
Seasonal Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMay 28, 2017
Great people, great environment to better yourself in film. As a young person the job is really what you make of it. The more effort you put in, the more you learn. Unfortunately, it's very difficult to get hired full-time.
Exciting place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMay 26, 2017
I loved working at NFL network the only drawback for me was that it was an unpaid internship at was at a time in my life where I literally could not afford to do it for too long.
Productive place
Cheerleader (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAMay 24, 2017
The NFL cares about their employees and provides the best possible service they can allow for each and every one of them with ability to grow and succeed.
Poor communication, back-office politics very evident, little appreciation for employees
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  New YorkMay 24, 2017
The poor communication makes it difficult to stay abreast of the changes, direction, etc. the company is headed in. Many people are treated on a "need to know" basis and beyond that, information you or your team should know, you are not privy to. Office politics play a large role in promotions, new positions and who gets those new positions. Depending on your role in the organization you get more "perks" than others (i.e., swag), but the general mentality is that it is a privilege to work here so you do not need adequate compensation or job perks.
Professional Athlete
Football Player (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 22, 2017
My daily routine consisted of practices in the am, film study in the afternoon, then team meetings and workout at night. I learned how to work together with new people as a team, and enhance my social skills.
Bartending for the Jacksonville Jaguars
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 20, 2017
I have worked at Everbank Field for the last 4 years for football season and I love it which is why I keep returning. It is high volume fast paced bartending which is what I am good at because I work well under pressure. The management was okay the bartenders themselves do most of the work including setting up the bar, beer and liquor inventory, breaking down the bar , and all of the drawers as well. The fans made it an amazing place to work. I worked on The Deck when the Cleveland Miami had a pool deck there. It is not called Fanduelville but it still has the same atmosphere as the Clevelander Miami.
Pros
High Volume Bartending, Fun
Cons
The hours were usually 12+
NFL Player
National Flag Football Site Director (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAMay 9, 2017
I loved playing in the NFL it was my dream as a young kid and I'm so thankful i was blessed and fortunate to be able to make my dream become a reality
Dream
Professional Athlete (Former Employee) –  49ersApril 27, 2017
The game is amazing and my coworkers we amazing at every organization I played with. Fans are amazing people to be around and they are very loyal people
Great Place
Media Administration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJApril 20, 2017
A great place to work, very family oriented and supportive. Culture is laid back and even fun. Miss working here. Management was great all around, no complaints.
energetic and fun professional work environment
Beyonce- Lighting Crew Formation tour- (Current Employee) –  SUPER DOMEApril 17, 2017
there was a lot of hard work but the staff are a group of professionals that make the simple and safe.overall though i mainly worked with other companies contracted to work along with my company for the NFL.
Pros
free lunch
My Dream Job
Writer, Editor, Producer, Researcher (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJApril 17, 2017
My professional life has a simplr story: I got my Drea, Job way to early. I came out of college and landed a full-time gig at NFL Films. Every day I walked those halls and felt blessed to be in this place with these people. The ultimate example of that is I still stay in touch with those award-winning prople. By the time i left I had a wife and child and was making 12K a year. I had to go. But the lessons I learned there are with me in every aspect of how I ran my own creative firm.
Pros
Cons
Salary..at the time. I was a rookie
Up and down
Player (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAApril 15, 2017
Fun but stressful. Enjoyed my time there but is the one of the most stressful jobs you can possible do. At anytime you can be let go or traded to another team across the country.
Hard work, great fun.
Utilities for international broadcasting (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 14, 2017
I loved working as part of a team with the NFL films crew.
As part of the team I was a part of the international broadcasting team who's duties included interviewing of players, coaches, owners. Field access to incredible events such as the super bowl. I really enjoyed my time with this team.
Pros
Team mentality, On the field for Super Bowl etc
Cons
Long days
The workplace was a great and fun environment.
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2017
The team I worked with were wonderful individually but together we pulled off a great show. The experience was extremely fun, especially being able to converse with some of the guest of the show. There was a great vibe throughout the entire show; if any of the volunteers needed help it was given to us without any questions or hesitation.
Pros
Free lunches, got to tour the whole auditorium, met some wonderful people.
Cons
No cons, everything was great!