National Football League

National Football League Employer Reviews

Work That isn't predictable
NFL Commissioner Pete Rozelle (Current Employee), New Orleans, LAJanuary 28, 2014
Wake up, have a couple meetings, workout, have more meetings or practice, eat, go home
Pro Football
Owings Mills, MD (Former Employee), Davie, FLJanuary 24, 2014
learning all aspects of the pro level of football. I have been on 4 different team
Productive, fun enviroment
Production Assistant, Seasonal Freelancer (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJDecember 10, 2013
Pros: working in such a great enviroment, working on football
I worked Monday through Friday and was expected to be at the office from 9 AM to 5 PM. However, because of the nature of the work, I was at the office longer than normal usually. I am not complaining though because it was the extra hours that I put in that really helped me learn how to be an effective employee. I learned how to be a storyteller, how – more... to be a creative editor, and how to work as a team towards one productive goal. My co-workers were fantastic and I really enjoyed going to the building every day.

The hardest part of the job was prioritizing all the different tasks that needed to be completed. But, I am glad it was hard because that is how something is best learned. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was able to work on football every day. – less
San Fran.
Member (Former Employee), San Francisco, CADecember 3, 2013
Great company to work for and management. You must be very talented to get hire.
Love Playing Football
Linebacker (Former Employee), Davie, FLDecember 2, 2013
I love playing the game of football and was honored to have this opportunity. Great teamwork environment.
A Day in The NFL
Professional Athlete (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 8, 2013
Pros: very well taken care of
Cons: job stability
The day starts off with a buffet style breakfast. After you eat you will have workout & conditioning. Then you'll have group install abd film study on the opponent or specific plays in practice they may have not been preformed correctly. Next You will have position meetings which go into further detail and depth of every play and the responsibility – more... you have. After those meetings are complete you will have practice and immediately following lunch followed by film study from the previous practice.

You learn life lessons just in a more direct manner. Communication, dependability, motivation, work ethic, problem solving skills, etc.

The hours would be the hardest part of the job.

GameDay is the most enjoyable part – less
Submerged into one of the biggest weekends for a collegiate athlete
Product Seeding Coordinator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 29, 2013
The Combine was a busy yet polished event where over 300 players came to display a weekend of handwork, with the hopes of getting an opportunity to play in the NFL. everyone is heading from spot to another, but make sure they are talking to everyone and providing help along the way
National Combine Staff (Current Employee), NationwideOctober 23, 2013
Great place to work for networking and learning about scouting.
Great Experience
Professional Football Player (Former Employee), Detroit, MiOctober 16, 2013
My dream to always play in the NFL. Production based league if you produce you stay in and if you don't you'll get released.
Culmination of a lifelong dream
Ex Athlete (Former Employee), United StatesSeptember 18, 2013
Full time job, physically and mentally strenuous; Attained a wealth of knowledge of the game and life as well
great place, but very competitive
Offensive Lineman (Former Employee), tampa bay, flSeptember 11, 2013
basically what you would expect from the NFL. Pretty much everything you heard about it is true.
It's Football
Researcher (Former Employee), Culver City, CASeptember 10, 2013
Great job but little room for advancement. It's a great place to work if you love NFL football.
Nice people including the Commissioner. I made some very good friends.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: nice onsite cafe (for breakfast and lunch), atm and half-day fridays in the summer.
Cons: moving up or laterally is rare.
The hardest part of the job is figuring out how to stay relevant. Ironically, teamwork can be a chore and sometimes goes by the wayside. Yes, football 24-7.
Summary
Software Project Manager (Current Employee), Culver CityAugust 30, 2013
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Fun work place
free agent (Current Employee), Martinsville njAugust 29, 2013
Daily training at a premier training facility. Very good people.
fun to work
Various leadership roles, team captain (Former Employee), tampa bayJune 10, 2013
great benefits co workers were execellent it was an overall great environment
Productive and laid back work place
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJMarch 14, 2013
I enjoyed my time there, I got to see a lot of cool stuff and it was a fun job but it's strictly seasonal since there's not much going on in the NFL offseason. I had very good managers, I learned a lot about different computer devices and made some good friends there but I'm trying to find something more permanent.
A great organization with great people and the place I learned the most.
Segment Producer/Editor/Writer (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, New JerseyJanuary 16, 2013
NFL Films is an iconic institution and as the only studio of the classic Hollywood in it's halcyon days variety, it is the flagship in the sports arena when it comes to promoting and growing the NFL brand. I learned the art of telling a story without words and the power of great imagery to convey a story if assembled correctly.
Amazing place to work!
Video On-Demand (VOD) Producer and Intern (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJDecember 27, 2012
Pros: great people, fun, great management, great pay
Cons: lack of diversity
NFL Films was by far one of my favorite places to work. Management was great and so were my co-workers. The headquarters is full of football memorabilia. You watch so much football there that after a while you don't want to see anymore football when you get home from work. The hardest part of the job is usually deadlines. Like anything in the media – more... industry strict deadlines are always difficult to deal with but after a while you get used to it and the pressure is no longer overwhelming. If you're looking for a TV, Video or Film job, work here!!!! – less
Smart people doing great work.
Associate Producer (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJDecember 19, 2012
I value the time I spent at Films and the people I worked with. I still am in touch with several to this day.

Top of the line everything period!

About National Football League

The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional – Read more

National Football League Photos