National Football League

National Football League Employee Reviews

Great Team Culture, Good Location, and Excellent Employees
Quality Assurance Intern (Former Employee), Culver City, CAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: subsidized lunches, easygoing management
Cons: application development was unorganized and scrambled
All the employees were very friendly and welcoming. Management was firm, but flexible with deadlines and were very easygoing as long as you completed your work on time. Great location in Culver City with – more... plenty to do. Good work/life balance, I could often leave my work at work and enjoy being home after long days. The organization was often a bit messy however in terms of working on the application. – less
Dream Come True
Professional Athlete (Former Employee), Alameda, CAMarch 12, 2015
Pros: nfl
This review would be completely bias and unfair because when your dream is in your hands its very hard to see any difficulty or anything labeled as "work".
Demanding and electric atmosphere to work.
Cincinnati Bengal wide receiver (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHFebruary 26, 2015
Playing in the NFL was the best experience of my life. Everything I Worked so hard for finally manifested in my life. I loved playing football, you learn so much about a man's character and determination to succeed .Living the road to achieve your dream taught me a lot also , It made me a firm believer that you can achieve anything you put your mind to. Its all about positive energy and hard work.
Productive and fun workplace
Producer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 20, 2015
A lot of great people that are knowledgable about all things sports especially football. The most enjoyable par of the job is producing live TV with an awesome assembly of talent behind and in front of the camera.
sss
First Assistant Camera (Former Employee), United StatesFebruary 18, 2015
Long days low rates no over time. No official clothing issued although there is a contract for clothing to be supplied by the current clothing sponsor to the NFL.
First time with them
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Clinton, MSFebruary 9, 2015
I got a chance to work with these guys when a friend wasn't available. Fun crew that worked hard. They gave me a chance being unknown. I proved worthy of a chance. Lots of fun on the job and certainly hope to work for them again.
have to earn your clubs trust
Tightend (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: cut throat
Dream job compete on the field and off. Have to be coachable. Has a great time while it lasted. learned alot wish I could have done a better job.
Very great environment
PRODUCER INTERN (Current Employee), Mt. Laurel, NJJanuary 20, 2015
I worked with multiple producers in the assistance of many show about the NFL
Productive fun learning environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saluda, VAJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: free place to workout
Cons: no benefits
I would first walk in and say hello to everyone. Then get straight to work doing paper work or creating power point slides for presentations to athletes showing their workout routine. I learned that everything – more... in life has to be earned and to be very consistent in your work. Management was honestly not the kindest, but they did give me an opportunity that I'm very grateful for. The hardest part of the job, was knowing how hard I worked, but never got paid for it. The most enjoyable part was that I walked away with a great experience and I was able to meet some great athletes. – less
Awesome!!!
Player (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 8, 2015
I spent some brief time in training camp with the Browns. The entire organization was very professional. Unfortunately, I did not make the team. But I enjoyed every moment of my time with the Browns.
Fun Workplace and co workers
New Orleans Saints Football Player (Former Employee), Kenner, LADecember 5, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: not alot of off the field relationships
Hard hat mentality with the saints, alot of guys come in punch the clock get to work and then go home. not alot of outside the office relationships
Excellent
Lead Runner / Assistant to Production Manager (Current Employee), Mobile, ALNovember 24, 2014
Pros: food, pay
Cons: seasonal
Seasonal job; not working year round. Hard to find work with shows.
good place
Mobile QA Engineer (Current Employee), Culver City, CANovember 11, 2014
Pros: nfl
Cons: nfl
good place for football fans but alot of internal changes coming
rookie try out
Rookie Free Agent Mini-Camp (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 11, 2014
Pros: meet pro players and coaches
Cons: got cut
The team flew me out to try out for there football team, i was hoping to make the practice squad as a back up Quarterback.
Best place to be.
Outside Linebacker (Former Employee), Green Bay, WINovember 1, 2014
Pros: high pay, get to travel, free stuff, healthcare, 401k, etc.
Cons: long days short nights, taking care of body, short time with your family.
You start your day at 5 in the morning eat breakfast and then lift weights and six in the morning after weights you have meetings then practice. after practice you eat then get ready for meetings until – more... 8 at night. I learned about being responsible and working smart and hard. Management is cool they really do there own thing you really don't see the management all the time. My co-workers are cool but we are really not that close because we are all trying to get on that 53 man roster. The hardest part of the job is learning the playbook in a short matter of time. the enjoyable part is doing something that you love to do and your getting paid for it. My main goal is to get back in the NFL and do what i love its not about the money but i wouldn't complain if I got paid that much but its all about the passion that i have for the game and what it has done for me my whole life. I have mad a lot of good relationships playing football that wouldn't never forget. – less
Working and leading in a team oriented setting
Player (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 23, 2014
over ten years of working in a team orientated environment. Executing daily goals, and upholding the team Brand.
Great
Vault librarian/Media (Current Employee), Culver City, CAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Eight hour shift and great pay chances to move up. Everyone is nice and helps you out if needed.
Dream job
Fullback (Former Employee), Seattle, WAOctober 9, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: job security
This was my dream job.
If anyone is lucky enough to make it to this level of professional sports or any other arena, its truly a blessing.
Fun place to work with huge potential
Player (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: good benefits, great food, constant health and wellness, great pay
Cons: high possibility of it ending unexpectedly
The NFL is a fun work place with many opportunities that emanate once you leave.
Stand-in
Production Assistant for Super Bowl IXLVII (Former Employee), New Orleans, LASeptember 25, 2014
Great experience working the super bowl. Learned a lot as a stand-in.