National Fuel Gas Company (NYSE: NFG) is a diversified energy company with its headquarters in Williamsville, New York. National Fuel Gas Distribution Corporation, the Utility segment of National Fuel Gas Company, is currently seeking a Contractor Administration Manager for an outstanding career opportunity. As a member of the National Fuel team, you will enjoy an exciting and challenging work environment where top performance is recognized and rewarded.
National Fuel is looking for a skilled and highly motivated Contractor Administrator Manager in our Engineering Services Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing National Fuel’s Contractor Administration program including contracts for pipeline replacement, property restoration, pipeline maintenance services, and miscellaneous services.
- Developing and maintaining a positive working relationship with National Fuel’s contractor group
- Coordination of bid schedules, qualification and training, contract requirements and contractor payments.
- Supervision of Contractor Administration clerical staff
- Administration of web based project management system.
A minimum of an Associate’s degree is required. A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred with a concentration in Engineering, Construction Management or related technical discipline. The ideal candidate will have prior construction or project management experience. The successful candidate must demonstrate exceptional oral and written communication skills as well as time management and organizational skills. The ability to successfully work independently as well as within a multidisciplinary team environment is required. Any candidate offered a position with National Fuel will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test. A valid driver's license along with a clean driving record is required.
National Fuel offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. For confidential consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter by May 15, 2014 to:
6363 Main Street
Williamsville, NY 14221
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, DISABLED, PROTECTED VETERANS