National General Insurance Employee Review

View all National General Insurance reviews

signifigant ownership and staffing changes in the past few years
CLAIMS REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  NCOctober 14, 2013
This position is responsible for creating a comprehensive estimate of damages to 1st and 3rd party material damage. Handle total loss assignments. Examines material claims and settles claims of a serious and complex nature within the limit of authority. May assist with coverage and liability investigations
.Casualty and material damage claims with substantial damage and/or exposure may be involved.

Claims require analysis and may require research to resolve damage issues.
Responsible for maintaining and growing a relationship between National General Insurance and current policyholders. Also responsible for focusing on the needs of loss participants. Identifies customer needs and works to meet those needs using appropriate customer service skills.

Other National General Insurance Employee Reviews

Busy, growing company
Senior Insurance Servicing Representative (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CADecember 11, 2017
Management is great, close to mass transportation. There is always someone to help you. Great procedures for all work that needs to be completed. Pleasant place to work.
Pros
flexible work times
Cons
short lunches
Great time working as a temp employee
Content Editor (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCDecember 7, 2017
It was a great working experience. I learned a lot in the short amount of time I was there! Everyone was very helpful and encouraged my growth by giving me plenty of opportunities to learn.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National General Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9