National Guard Employee Review

View all National Guard reviews

A complete place in order to learn and grow into a great leader.
Career Counselor/ Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTNovember 6, 2013
I have been in the service for 23 years and it has taught me leadership values as a leader and one who was led. It has taught me core values that is important in life outside of the military. I have learned the value of respect, honesty, integrity, selfless service, honor. I've learned how to seek self initiative and how to listen as well as delegate authority train to standards and never accept defeat by remembering that the mission comes first then you can relax. Balancing time through time management in order to have time for family and self in order to be a better individual at the job in the morning. The most important part of the job to me was helping those who were like me get to where I was when I left off a soldier with 23 years of honorable service. Making a difference in a soldiers life where they can say if it wasn't for me that they will not be where they are today. That I made a difference in that soldiers life is the bets feeling ever.
Pros
security and benefits
Cons
deployments

Other National Guard Employee Reviews

fun and exciting
Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDDecember 10, 2017
great life time experience. and you get to serve your country. you can find a job that suites you and something you can progress in and if you get stuck you can always switch jobs and continue moving upwards.
Joined the Army
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Williamsport, PADecember 10, 2017
The national guard is a good place to learn a lot. I been in for 8 years and gained a lot ok knowledge. I was able to get my college paid for by the national guard, and I was even given monthly stipend to help cover everyday expenses.
Pros
learn a lot
Cons
missing events

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Guard. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5