NATIONAL GYPSUM CO. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Went from fun place to work to Incompetent Managers.
Lead person / Production-Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 29, 2016
Regional Manager not content on the integrity of the company 's most experienced Employees who brought the most divergent Ideals in which improved the overall Status at this paticular location. Went from Team concept to Micro-management ill-advised Lack of knowledge Dept. Manager which also damaged the Progress made in our Valient " Efforts and Achievements. Unprofessionally Revised Intents with negative results, while not held " Accountable. " ? Thankful for the WONDERFUL Years I enjoyed with the most positive co-workers as well as friends. I was Blessed !
Pros
No Comment
Cons
No Comment/
Electrical Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Apollo Beach, FL and Tampa, FlFebruary 6, 2013
Former employee Tampa, fl and Apollo Beach, fl.

Hands down, the best job I ever had. Always plenty of overtime. Time and a half on Saturday and double time on Sundays. Most people complained that they have no family time. I loved the overtime and the money. Always room for advancement. I've held every job title under the roof. When the economy went bad, the Tampa plant closed down. I was allowed to transfer to the Apollo Beach Plant but without my seniority. With no seniority, I was eventually laid off due to the housing market crash as well as the economy. 8 to 12 hour days and sometimes 16 hours and I loved it. I learned too much to list. Management was great and there was no micromanagement. Co-workers was awesome we all worked as a team. There was no hard part of the job, by far the easiest money I ever made. The pay and benefits was so over the top, I enjoyed every minute on the clock. I worked there for four years.
Pros
great pay and great benefits
Cons
absolutely none if you love overtime and money.

4.3