National Healthcare Corporation

National Healthcare Corporation Employer Reviews

Plenty of work to do
Nursing Aide/ Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Somerville, TNJuly 30, 2014
A typical day here would be trying to feed, bathe, dress, and care for 10-12 patients in an eight hour shift. Some co-workers were more than willing to help others avoided helping at all time. Management was nice, benefits and pay wasn't too good.
too many office staff, little to no accountability for office function.
registered nurse (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNMay 14, 2014
Pros: great patients and mds
Cons: large office staff, short clinical staff.
Spent a year with this group, clinical staff was mostly supportive. Too many new nurses. DON was fairly inconsistent, corporate changed policies without warning or memorandums FREQUENTLY. Lots of office workers who dodged responsibility.
Not for me
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNApril 25, 2014
I worked at NHC right out of college and had a bad experience. I had to work a lot of Saturdays and overtime. I was not impressed and didn't stay long.
Productive environment
Clinical Educator (Current Employee), Columbia, TNApril 22, 2014
My Job consists of education and training staff in patient care. It also includes educating patients and family in preparation for discharge on disease processes and care following discharge.
Nice Productive workplace
License Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 28, 2014
Love working as a team, everyone is helpful we stick together to get the job done.
A good company to work for
Admission Coordinator/Social Worker (Former Employee), Pulaski, TNOctober 28, 2013
NHC is a good company to work for, they have excellent benefits and they truly care about their employees. Everyone for the most part works as a team and easy to get along with. However, the downfall is there is no work/life balance and for parents with small children that is hard.
Hardwork and Teamwork the entire shift
Certified Nursing Aide (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNApril 4, 2013
Pros: new friendships, healthcare, enjoyable
Cons: short breaks
Everyday you were on your feet from the time you clocked in until you clocked out. I learned how to care for patients and access their needs. The hardest part was not being able to stay and spend extra time with the patients and not being able to heal them. I love being a caregiver, it is a honor.
very busy active place do ur inside research!!!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Bluffton, SCJuly 23, 2012
customers and employees are excellent. Corporation itself sucks they really need a union