national healthcare

national healthcare Employer Reviews

Stable workplace
Pre Registration Coordinator (Current Employee), Hattiesburg,MSNovember 28, 2014
I enjoyed working here.This experience has gave me room from growth. The work environment is great. The staff have been welcoming.
loved my job
certified nursing assistant (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCJuly 30, 2014
Pros: great pay, healthcare
great place to work, great staff, great pay,great environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCJuly 12, 2014
Answered patient call signals, signal lights, bells, or intercom systems. Turned or re position bedridden patients. Provided physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such as getting out of bed, bathing, dressing, using the toilet, standing, walking, or exercising. Reviewed patients' dietary restrictions, food allergies, – more... and preferences to ensure patient receives appropriate diet – less
Very fast pace environment and it really made you love your job.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Greer, SCMay 8, 2014
I learned how to deal with all kind of situations and to handle them in the best way possible.
Worked as assistant to Business Office Manager
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Abington MAMay 7, 2014
Pros: worked with upstart company
Hired as an accounts recivable specialist. Trouble shooted problem accounts. Worked with Medicaid Medicare and Insurance accounts.
National Healthcare had purchased Kindred homes and had done well in the adjustment.
Eh.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMay 1, 2014
This job was a good job, as a high school student, but I wouldn't work here now. The management chose favorites and would start drama with the other workers there. I liked the customers and getting to interact with new people every day.
Your hard work will make a difference in the lives of the residnts you care for.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Mauldin, SCApril 1, 2014
Pros: can win prizes at safety meetings, very friendly staff
Cons: work short sometimes, having to float to other units, if you are not full time
NHC is a very good place to work. I strongly recommend that any newly certified cna or any experienced cna go apply for a position there. I would say that it would be a very good choice for a first cna job.
Nice place to work
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Anniston, ALMarch 4, 2014
Pros: weekend payrate is two dollars more
Cons: can be stressfull
I like my patients they truly make my day. I can be having a bad day and come into work and instantly become happy. This typr of work is very fulfilling.
good paying job
CNA (Former Employee), DuBois, PAFebruary 19, 2014
national healthcare was a good paying job our schedules just didn't match up for me to stay
quiet and fun workplace
CNA (Former Employee), Clinton, SCFebruary 12, 2014
Cons: low pay
Had to take care of the elderly, and i loved it. just knowing that it made their day just to have someone to talk to
Great Place to work. We were just like family
Jon Brandt (Former Employee), Cedar Knolls, NJJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: it was a great skill building experience and the managers were great!
Cons: company moved to another location and my travel expenses increased.
A typical day at work was delegating tasks. Assisting customers with their phone inquiries, responding to emails.I learned to practice the art of effectively listening. Management was Great! Set an awesome example. My co-workers were fantastic team players. The hardest part of the job was not receiving benefits. The most enjoyable was learning clerical – more... and soft skills that have helped me in my professional and personal life. – less
The employees are good to work at.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), charleston scDecember 3, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no teamwork
I wouldnt recomend the company to anyone. i hated working there.
A long time ago
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Anderson, SCOctober 29, 2013
It has been a long time since I worked there, I am sure a lot has changed. I enjoyed the work I did. I enjoyed spending time with the residents, It is very hard when you are understaffed.
Busy
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 21, 2013
Fun place to work. I learned a lot and they are willing to cross train to make you more marketable.
dishwasher
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOAugust 18, 2013
Pros: meet people many other people
Cons: no benifits
i learned organization skills and time management. best part of the job was getting the chance to meet so many people.
National Healthcare
Materials Manager (Former Employee), Greenville, SCApril 29, 2013
Pros: loving residents
Cons: bad relationships with management
This job and I were a bad fit. Management didn't like me and never gave me a chance.
I love helping my patients
Certified Nursing assistant (Current Employee), South CarolinaApril 10, 2013
Pros: love the people i worl with
Cons: not enough employees
Its is a good place to work. I like my fellow partners. I usually come in get started waking my patients up. Then start giving them there bath through out the day. I work with them with there activities on their daily living as well as with rehabilitation.
Rewarding place to work.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee), Anderson, SCFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: rewarding, helping people
Cons: people moving in and out of your life.
Teamwork and sticking together was vital, which wasn't a problem. I learned alot at this job. The hardest part was becoming friends with the patients and then having them leave. The most enjoyable part was helping people.
Productive, fun, and the job keeps you busy.
Licensed Practical Nurse/ Shift Leader (Former Employee), Laurens, SCJanuary 30, 2013
This was my first nursing home job so I was able to learn a lot of skilled nursing. I was able to become more comfortable in patient care & procedures. Only one manager out of the four that really helped the team when need. CNA's did really good with doing their job correctly without being asked. The hardest part was doing admissions without someone – more... assisting you, because i feel like I am forgetting something. The most enjoyable is getting to know the patients and co-workers. – less
Wonderful place to work. Great Doctors and Staff
Surgical Technician (Former Employee), Cooperstown, NYAugust 28, 2012
Enjoyed working at Gwinnett with the wonderful staff and surgeons.