PPC INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST
National Laser Institute a leading provider of medical aesthetics training and the valley’s busiest medical spa is looking for an Adwords Certified Internet Marketing Specialist to assist with pay per click advertising (PPC) and other internet marketing activities. The goal of this position is to increase Internet leads and reduce the cost for the acquisition of those leads.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and create online PPC campaigns.
- Track, optimize and report on PPC campaigns performance.
- Analyzing/Optimizing all online marketing channels & campaigns ensuring optimal ROI
- Daily web analytics and conversion optimization
- Continually developing ideas for new traffic and increasing conversions
- Support the marketing team in other ways.
- Strong Knowledge and experience in PPC marketing
- PPC Certified (Google Adwords etc.)
- Three or more years of progressively increased experience managing PPC campaigns.
- Experience with user views on mobile phones and tablets
- Critical thinking and analytical skills, able to readily identify problems and formulate practical solutions.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills.
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to expand skills and be the best.
- In-depth knowledge of Keyword Analysis, Research & Copywriting
- Specific skills include knowledge of HTML; CSS; blogging platforms like wordpress; more advanced programming languages as needed; and MS Office.
- Ability to make decisions independently and iterate rapidly
- Interest in search engine optimization, social networking, keyword development and social media optimization industries a must.
- Knowledge of Wordpress and comfortable updating pages in this application.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education in liberal arts, journalism or new media and/or demonstrated past success in comparable position(s) preferred.
NLI is a fun place to work and it is a lively environment.
Please paste your resume in the body of the email. Thank you.