National Management Resources Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
I truly loved my job
Housekeeping/Full-time (Former Employee) –  Louisburg, N.C. 27549July 17, 2012
I cleaned the entire three story building of classrooms and teachers offices, then I cleaned a four story boys dorm. From this, I learned how much I enjoyed working with young people and how to keep a good work habit. I find that people respect a person with good work habits and show their appreciation, which made me try even harder to do a wonderful job.
Management truly needed to hire someone else. They were very unprofessional. However, I've never had a problem working for management, until then. I liked my co-workers very much. I tried my best to try and get along with everyone, but it constantly seemed that management pitted us against each other.
The hardest part of my job was the work could sometimes be overwhelming when the students left for the holidays or went on summer vacation. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the teachers and the students. It was nice to go to work with a smile. They always acknowledged my hard work. The students favored me, as did the teachers. They were the people I wanted to please most, along with the company I worked for. I loved my job and tried my hardest to be the best at what I did.
Pros
i enjoyed getting off at 3:00pm so i could have time to do other things with my day.
Cons
i was never told i did a job well done. i was unappreciated. bad management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Management Resources Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

National Management Resources Corporation Reviews by Job Title