National Management Resources Corporation

National Management Resources Corporation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
No hr
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Quincy, ILMarch 5, 2017
What type of company won't allow you to talk to your hr representative? Why would a company lie about advancement to hire employees? Why is the director the only one allowed to talk to anybody from the corporate office?
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Nothing but lies and false promises from corporate
Very excitng place to work
Housekeeping/ Floor Technician (Current Employee) –  Chamblee, GeorgiaNovember 30, 2012
My days are very easy, everyone work well together. Our supervisors are easy going. the hardest thing is during graduation setting up everything. For Christmas we get a whole week off with pay. It is a fun place to work because you meet the professors, the different students on campus of different nationalities. Everyone is friendly.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
some days are boring because we don't have anything do like set up etc..
I truly loved my job
Housekeeping/Full-time (Former Employee) –  Louisburg, N.C. 27549July 17, 2012
I cleaned the entire three story building of classrooms and teachers offices, then I cleaned a four story boys dorm. From this, I learned how much I enjoyed working with young people and how to keep a good work habit. I find that people respect a person with good work habits and show their appreciation, which made me try even harder to do a wonderful job.
Management truly needed to hire someone else. They were very unprofessional. However, I've never had a problem working for management, until then. I liked my co-workers very much. I tried my best to try and get along with everyone, but it constantly seemed that management pitted us against each other.
The hardest part of my job was the work could sometimes be overwhelming when the students left for the holidays or went on summer vacation. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the teachers and the students. It was nice to go to work with a smile. They always acknowledged my hard work. The students favored me, as did the teachers. They were the people I wanted to please most, along with the company I worked for. I loved my job and tried my hardest to be the best at what I did.
Pros
i enjoyed getting off at 3:00pm so i could have time to do other things with my day.
Cons
i was never told i did a job well done. i was unappreciated. bad management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at National Management Resources Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7