National Merchandising

National Merchandising Employer Reviews

Energetic and fun working enviorment family oriented
Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), Fayetteville, GAMay 21, 2013
Pros: closede all major holidays, working from home, pot luck lunches once a month
Cons: pay, benefits, drive time
Although it was a good drive from my home this was a Great place to work, the management was very understanding and i loved the fact that you got to work in the office and at home. The Pay was not that outstanding and there were no Health Benefits, but they were all about individuals with children and giving them a chance at a job. If for some reason my child was sick and i couldn't come in that was okay i could always work from home. Very outstanding christian based company.
National merchandising
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee), Greenville, SCJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: good breaks.
A typical day at work would start around 7 A.M., everyone will meet at designation(Ex: Winn Dixie) the team lead will show/tell you what is on the agenda for the day. Assign you or a group to a designated isle/section. In my opinion there is no hardest part when you get the hang of it all. The most enjoyable part of the job is that everyone is very humble and we all work as a team.

About National Merchandising

BSN SPORTS knows how to play the game. Primarily through its catalogs, the company (formerly Sport Supply Group)┬ámakes and markets – Read more