National MS Society

National MS Society Employer Reviews

Demanding, adequate paying non profit
Community Development Director (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 3, 2013
Excellent programs and services for persons with MS. However, they expect employees to work long hours of over time without a break and also expect employees to donate money to every event.
The Regionalization of the MS Society has made it nothing but a corporate type environment.
Current staff (Current Employee), Houston TexasMarch 15, 2013
Pros: clients with ms
Cons: everything else.
1) Too much office politics not just by peers but also VP level staff.
2) For a non-profit, it is nothing but profit minded people.
3) VP's state open door policy, but no one acts on that for fear of losing their job.
4) The VP's care more about numbers and own agenda's being presented to the board then taking care of the clients.
5) It is always commented – more... that you can be replaced, very stressful environment to work in. – less
Clerical
Clerical Volunteer (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 1, 2012
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
I Picked National MS Society To Volunteer for Because I have all the skills for what they needed help doing. I have several more skills also. The Volunteer Cordinator At The National MS Society Is A Very Nice Person. I enjoy every bit of the job she is asking me to do. Its quite simple. There is nothing hard about it.
Very busy company
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 16, 2012
Enjoyed working with the people at the company and working with the public.
Volunteering for MS is a very good cause.
Volunteer for the MS Walk Committee (Current Employee), Saint Charles, ILMarch 22, 2012
I enjoy volunteering for the MS Walk every year. This is a great cause to support and a great team to work with. There is no better feeling than knowing you are helping others find a cure.

About National MS Society

The mission of the National MS Society is to end the devastating effects of MS. Through its home office and 50-state network of – Read more