The Regionalization of the MS Society has made it nothing but a corporate type environment.
Pros: clients with ms
Cons: everything else.
1) Too much office politics not just by peers but also VP level staff.
2) For a non-profit, it is nothing but profit minded people.
3) VP's state open door policy, but no one acts on that for fear of losing their job.
4) The VP's care more about numbers and own agenda's being presented to the board then taking care of the clients.
5) It is always commented that you can be replaced, very stressful environment to work in.